>you will always be indian

Get your skin bleached, shave your awful facial hair, stop smelling like shit, leave women alone, don't be poor. There, you're no longer an Indian.

indians can still pass as blacks or arabs sometimes. east asians have it worse

Good thing Im southern european

Did you born in Canada? Then you're Canadian

Whats the point if Op can never be an italian of roman descent like me?

>be around tons of beautiful whites
>even there are good looking asians too
>be poo
suffering

stop. pakistanis are not related to southern europeans and you dont look like one, you look kind of asian, but recessed maxilla and negative canthal tilt means you're fucked, still better than being a poojeet

Stfu subhuman Im descended from the Roman Gods themselves

kys

Jealous subhuman

>you will always be a filthy paki
keep spamming those pics faggot, you've obviously got nothing better to do

I am Italian of roman descent you subhuman, mind your tounge before you speak to me

>dfw did dna ancestry test and found out i'm R1a haplogroup

move aside dalit filth True Aryan coming through

Weren't you in canada?

I was. In Burgerland for vacation

I used to think you were the currycel before I found out it was the hazara

Out out out

>haplomemes

n-no unfortunately.
still a virgin tho tb h.
>larping as wh*te people
go repent to Kara boga now

Indians are nice though

The asian guy(hazara) in the pic is Op

Helo sexy open bobs

Being Indian isn't so bad mate, I wish I could be a part of a race with so much banter. Also don't listen to people telling you to bleach your skin, skin bleaching is terrible for your skin.

you shut your mouth. I wuz steppe nomads and no one can say otherwise

>being this innocent
Qatarbro. I can tell you are new here

>no unfortunately
What do you mean by that?

Have you considered investing in loo futures?

Op is not pajeet just an afghan larper stop it

I haven't attained the level of raw autism of currycel (may Allah be pleased with him)

He does have some truth to it, most pajeets dont get laid abroad. Have seen some british pakis get some british slags but only know few paki and indian punjabis who have white gf's. Only paheets like pic related can get attractive white gf's

Good knews is that he uses to look like this so there is hope for poo looking people

Did your jaw stop developing at age 11? You look seriously beta

t bh amoung Desi diaspora Pakis and Punjabis have the best chance of getting laid since they tend to be taller and come from less beta minded cultural mindsets.
Hindus and Bengalis are fucked by genetics and reputation

Punjabi indians are hindus also punjabis in india are more pure since they have more ethnic nationalism, paki ones are somewhat mixed with the native people so thats why they tend to look fairer. We must be the most shithole and hated country in southasia but atleast we have best looking people in southasia

Also because we have 30% pashtun population and 10-20% baluch

Pls stop, my jaw is bad as his and it makes me feel insecure ;(

the reason why Punjabis/pakis tend to get more bitches is because of better jawline/height , western girls don't give a shit about skin color.
Also pakis have more agressive nigger-like behavior which girls prefer over Hinpoo/Bengali beta provider mentality

>being a pashkoon
if anything being related to hairy mountain (f)ersians works against you, m 8

Just bee urself :^)

Yeah we are the tallest in southasia

Also, have you seen our dispora get any cute grils?

I've literally never seen an indian with a decent looking white girl. The one indian I knew that had a white gf, the girl was pretty ugly in the face and you could tell she was a whore. I knew one paki who had a pretty hot white gf but he was very good looking and didn't look indian at all.

Mind you, this is in toronto as well.

Im pashtun

I've seen a couple in Vancouver, but they were all second/third gen immigrants.

I've seen some Indian girls with white guys as well. People don't seem to care about miscegenation that much here.

I've seen more Indian men with white women than Asian men with white women

indian girls with arab and white guys is pretty common here

indian dudes just get cucked

s-sorry. If it maks you feel better Pashkoons from Pakistan are okay and better than Afkooni larpers like OP probably is

im not a larper you retarded normies

Exactly, unless you look like this getting a good looking white gf as a paki isn't easy

he's uggo, looks like your average arab, wouldn't get much here, he even looks gay lol

> seen our dispora get any cute grills
yeah I have but only the ones that are taller than the average Paki and have chad personalities

I look like that and trust me, a good looking white gf is unattainable

op you may be a pajeet but at least you'll never be a disgusting p*ki

I've heard from some girls that Indian men often just act creepy, that might be it.

Op is hazara

there's no difference between pakis/indians... pakis are a bit better because india includes more subhuman dravidoids but for the most part, pakistan/north india are same ppl..

hello Ghenghis Chink :^)

Pakis are unironically the best looking in southasia, even indians agree

im not a hazara.. wish i was though desu being indic is suffering

what are you?
a bangladeshi? thats like even lower than indian dalits i probably mog you hard

p*kis are muslim which makes them subhumans

>muh north indian
>muh south india
>muh who know ethnic group

who care you all look like shit anyway

looks aren't everything
p*kis have tiny brains and suck ar*b cock on the regular

hindus are even worsethan muslims trust me
in the indian subcontinent in terms of humanity/being less subhuman

parsis/jains/very affluent minority groups >> sikhs >>>>> muslims/christians >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> hindus

hindus are the most subhuman ppl on the planet lol god doesnt exist otherwise he wouldnt make hindu dindus

this
anything from the subcntinent = its over

>t. pajeet mohammad III

Dont know whats his problem, hazaras in Quetta were really bro tier to me even though they dislike pashtuns more than punjabis

ultimately, compared to whites, we are inferior in every way regardless of indian/paki

this.
Bengalis are even more fucked because we add chink genetics to the mix

its over

>tfw you will never have a life as a southern european male, with lasting, meaningful friendships, positive reinforcement at every turn of your life, and multiple relations with many women

extreme autism and butthurt probably. I hope to be like him someday

What about him?

How do half Indian men look? Any examples?

>wanting to be Wh*te
okay i take back the nice things i said. you are a faggot of the worst kind. kill yourself.

pube facial hair, doesn't look too good dude

in my experience, half indians guys and girls just look like middle easterners

Hahahahahahaha I wish that came with being white.

its much easier if you're white to succeed at life

every white person I know has good relationships/jobs/social group with tons of women

Like pakis unironically, north and and western half of pakistan to be presise. Indian half looks lighter and taller punjabis

my cousins are half- English/irish
they look like weird looking Brazilian kids.

Lol nice nose

I know a 1/4 indian chick and it's still quite visible. Even though her skin is quite pale it has an off-white look to it. Her european admixture mostly shows in her body because she's very tall and robust.

muh ancestry from the DNA test.
what does it mean?

Khan'd

Because we hide our failures in the basement ;____________;
Skin colour doesn't matter if you are chad.

This is what the genghis reject doesn't get

/thread

cope

cope

face/race = everything

I'm part indian and I'm disgusted by it

south east asian is pretty bad on its own too

>your ancestors were sacking cities and raping qts right and left
>you are still a virgin
FEEEEELSSS

Good thing Im italian

you are a product of that rape though, if you're from the subcontinent and are r1a

I'm a khv and I'm white and 6 feet tall. Not being autistic is everything.

yeah im apparently part southeastern asian and want to kill myself for it

because you're likely not social, it's a lot easier for a white person to go and be social than it is for a pajeet to try and fit in with white groups

I gurantee OP isn't Indian

I'm in Vancouver, there are no white groups

He isn't, he's unironically the asian guy Im spamming

im a subgroup of r1a apparently. not sre though if that refers to being raped by indo-european invaders orTurco Mongol invaders..but either way im a product of steppe nigger rape . as are most north indians

That guy is south Asian and doesn't look Italian at all

its not me, retard
leave it to pakis to be subhuman mentally

No he cant despite looking like that. That man complains about his gf and hates being indian.