John Wick Chapter 2

ITT: Name your favorite part Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w2PQYiZb1bs
youtube.com/watch?v=lO_Rvt6Wdlc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The credits

assassin montage

Fishburne hamming it up or the fat asian dude.

a bunch of trained bodyguards running into the
frame (one at a time) to be shot by Wick

I love when Keanu has to shoot the fat asian dud in the head twice to kill him LOL xD

The part where we saw Ruby's cute butt :3

That whole Rome sequence where he's getting his gear and all the site intel.

I want to sniff it

the missing "middle part"

seriously, movie went directly from him surviving and returning from the marker job to the final confrontation with luigi spaghettioni

i thought atleast the black guy was gonna show up and "return the favour" in some way

lol

this is the worst shit that came out of hollywoods ass this past year.

This is you

when I turned it off half way in
after Shoot 'Em Up all gun related action flicks seem boring and unimaginative

yeah, i loved how all the retard bad guys had a flashlight on their gun to make sure keanu could see them from a mile away.

guess you have to be a supergod assassin to figure out its better to not use the fucking light

Wtf is that a JUST tattoo on her fingers?

she is /ourgal/ and really concerned about Brendan Fraser

Simply.... fucking....... e...p...i...c..

quite simply i am quite simply crying a tear of quite simply joy..

simply epic xD

i love epic teevee maymays

the part where he flips a guy over and sits on his face while he shoots everyone else that runs into the room 1 by 1

That pencil part

JUST

FUCK ME

The part that Wick failed to realize that he would make the world better by just killing himself.

>he would make the world better
What makes you think he wants such a thing? SPOILERS: he is not a good guy.

All Wick wants is for retards to leave him alone and wallow in his own misery.

The grave is a great place for that.

Putting all his enemies in graves also achieves that effect.

Give me gun brah

I really loved the ambience of some scenes. Like when Wick stabs Common in the heart and the train announcement says "This is the end of the line", signaling their arc is done, or when Wick says he's going to hell and he ends up going down an elevator with fire in the background, and then in the mirror room there is a recording that says something like "this is the soul room, we hope you can reflect on your soul" or something, and then the villain starts trying to psychoanalyze Wick and insists he only does this bc he loves vengeance. Those scenes were kino af, it's what makes this action movie have just enough depth to make it rewatchable.

>signaling their arc is done

I think it's safe to assume that Cassian will return in part 3 to repay the "proffesional courtesy" and save Wick at some point.

Meant their arc of the movie, like John will move on to the other part of the plot

>its another henchman walks halfway across the room without firing a single round or taking any cover just so that John Wick can throw his empty handgun at him episode

The getting prepared scenes.

youtube.com/watch?v=w2PQYiZb1bs

Kino

>waits until enemy he is tracking perfectly is positioned behind cover then fires multiple rounds into a concrete pillar

I liked the bit where he pins that guy against a wall with his shotgun while he reloads it.

I can confirm this was 100% accurate weapon handling.

>fires downwards
>blood splatters upwards

desu both of them seemed pretty damn reluctant to kill each other. Earlier they both literally fought into the direction of the Continental so they'd have a chance to talk it out without betraying their bosses. John wouldn't even finish the job, 'professional courtesy' and all that shit.

The entire museum mirror shit was kino

>when Jonathon operates while /bleep/ is being played in the backround

it's like they got their training from gotham city police department from the dark knight rises

My favorite part is when John Wick shot the bad guys right bros

fpbp

his name was Santinio Dantinio Raviolio

DEFINETALLY!!

Whole car intro was good.
Rome planing, and everything Winston.
Also the part when main bad guy eats duck and tries to act cool, despite being scared shitless. The guy acted that really good.

>Reminder 50% of New York is filled with assassins btw
>Reminder the entire trainstation sequence had multiple people not giving a fuck or noticing what's happening

Yea great movie guys totally

Mirror room shootout was absolute kino

First John Wick was a lot better. The second one felt too over the top and glamour-ised.

Agreed it should have been much more realistic. Keanu mag dumps into one guy and the others shoot him / overwhelm him with brute force and the movie ends in 8 seconds

youtube.com/watch?v=lO_Rvt6Wdlc

best part tbqh

Bigger budget they had to go bigger.
You didn't really like the multitude of antagonists instead of literally just Viggo and Viggo's son

i thought so too but i just watched the first one again and it only has one good shoot out and it's the one at the club. 2 has the catacombs and the mirrors. 1 also drags towards the end when the son is killed.

Everything after the son dies is mediocre.

>House shootout
>Club shootout
>Moment when he unloads at the church

>Catacombs
>1v1ing Cassian twice
>mirror hall
>popping d'Antonio at the end

was there a game?

Payday 2.