It's a Truman eats a pizza and a half and masturbates to the same loli hentai five times before he cries himself to...

>It's a Truman eats a pizza and a half and masturbates to the same loli hentai five times before he cries himself to sleep episode

this never happened and Truman Show was a movie, not an episodic series.

fpbp xD

lmao xdxdxd kek

>It's a Truman spends 6 hours researching Skyrim armor mods episode

top rofl!!

>it's an autistic episode

samefag

>Skyrim

>It's a Truman shitposts on Sup Forums episode

>calling a show a movie
I hate dipshits like you that don't understand that every day was an episode and that each season spanned a literal season

The movies were spinoffs for people who hadn't seen it to catch up on the story

>it's a hungover Truman jerks off so many times in one day that his dick is raw episode

>it's a Truman spends the entire day looking at Instagram pictures of girls he used to go to school with episode

>it's a Truman writes down his perfect high school reunion story to show everyone how good his life has been before falling asleep in a pile of garbage he never bothered to clean up episode

>it's a truman keeps fidgeting with his penis after peeing trying to expel all the urine from his bladder and urethra, getting up and going back to the bathroom and being really uncomfortable, standing in front of the sink slowly dribbling out drops and still constantly pulling and yanking on his penis to try and void properly episode

Oh shit, he doesn't get it. Newfag much?

>It's a Truman hasn't showered or changed his shirt or underwear for over 2 months episode

>it's a Truman wears unwashed clothes for a month episode

>It's Truman's birthday episode, where he as every year is very self conscious about it and feels very lonely
good thing he has his family I guess

>it's a truman reuses a dirty q-tip for the 5th time episode

>It's a "Truman talks shit about his friend behind his back to get in with the cool kids, but then his friend watches the show and shuns him for it and Truman lays awake at night, languishing in moral guilt, trying to find out how his friend found out" episode

How the fuck do I get the courage to get a job?

>its a Truman sees all his friends and family struggle with the stress of their job and careers while he himself through pure boredom found his true creative calling making plenty of money with doing what he loves

>it's a truman's oneitis hooks up with his black friend episode

Did they make a TV series or am I missing something?

>that period in the fourth season Truman tried saving money by watering down his diet Coke

Im not sure who hated it more, Truman or the advertisers

>le epic truman le meme shenanigans
am i doing this right reddit? XD le upboat mr narwal bacon

lol

Get out more often.
Get a haircut, put effort in your grooming.
Buy new (professional looking) clothes.
Clean your room and the folders on your PC.
Write a bunch of motivational letters (don't copy-paste them off of google, write them yourself).
Realize the person interviewing you is seeing 30-40 people on his/her average day and probadly will never remember you at the end of the day, no matter how hard you fuck up. Try to imagine yourself in their position.

Be light-hearted, learn to charm and suck up. Watch a few chick flicks to learn how to act like a Chad (70% of the people interviewing you will be female).

>apparently liberal or "centrist" enough to have black friends
>still gets upset about the fact that he's black

You people are hilarious. It's like the liberal old woman that lives next to me who keeps on saying how she proudly voted for Obama twice yet was bitching when her granddaughter was dating a mulatto

He probably gets it, but also realizes this meme isn't particularly funny.