Opinions on Supergod & Atomika?

Opinions on Supergod & Atomika?

Liked Supergod.
>how to fix India?
>kill everyone
What's Atomika about?

>What's Atomika about?
Basically Dr. Manhattan in Russia I think.
I haven't read ether yet.

Supergod was fine

Never heard of atomika

Oh shit, someone who knows about Atomika. That comic was awesome.

>Oh shit, someone who knows about Atomika. That comic was awesome.
Good to hear, picked it up in a bargain bin a few months ago and will probably read it soon.
Supergod I saw on view comic I will probably try and read after!

bump

Supergod is cynic as fuck about heroes and religion. But it's so over the top that it's actually funny but is actually quite bad.
I don't know atomika?
It is related to miracleman?

Atómica storytime when

Honestly too over the top. Supergod is Warren Ellis at his worst: technobabble babble babble EXPLOSIONS technobabble babble babble.

Edgelord tripe

I love reading this part everytime.
I do think it could have done with a few more issues though, it was refreshing to look at the cynical perception on mankind's myth and religion.

Supergod was fun, but not as much as Black Summer or No Hero.

Kinda liked Supergod, but it was a trainwreck, that managed to be to long and to short at the same time.

It relied to much on exposition so it felt way to long, and at the same time I thought it could have used some more issues to reflect on the worlds reaction to the super gods at war.

Kinda liked that, in the end, the haughty Brits fucked up the most.

Supergod is fedorariffic.

Try Supreme Blue Rose, it makes Supergod a joy to read. (I love most of Ellis' work btw.)

The only good thing about Supergods is seeing them beat the crap out of each other, besides that its try hard and boring.

Edgy and stupidly misanthropic. If I could I'd tell my past self not to read it.

Really like Supergod.
That moment where the one of them who can see the timelines addresses the reader during a flashback gives me the heebie-jeebies.

i wouldn't say it was full of technobabble, Ellis just kind of... overextended his reach. That shit was too ludicrous.

It was pretty entertaining though. Like high-budget trash in comic form.

That part was retarded.

Wasn't this a banner?

Nah. It was just pessimism. That page was funny, tho.
In the end the only superhero that survives says humanity genetic defect is to have faith. Which is absurd because regarless of having a religion having faith it's one of the many things that made humanity move. Even in small things like having faith your brother will do his homework to believing you can make a man fly

>Humanity colonizing the universe is boring
>all of humanity turning into a giant fungus that does nothing for eternity is totally not boring though
Stupid desu.

I agree, society survives on faith in oneself in others, and in concepts such as government.
It's too bad that so many people get stuck in the mud of how religion gives power over others rather than using it to empower oneself and the group.

You are mixing up faith and confidence.

Nah. Having confidence is believing in something you already know.
Having faith is believing in something you can't be sure or don't know