What the FUCK

what the FUCK

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Khr7dbuBjuE
bostonglobe.com/news/special-reports/2015/10/26/bcom-spotlight/HjLz0CFDdOKu58SVZfW2bK/story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What is this user?

The Keepers

New Netflix documentary series about an unsolved murder/cover up/Catholic school sexual abuse

It's as good as if not better than Making A Murderer

A film called Max Resdefault. I believe it's Belgian.

Thanks user.
Screw you and your fake news user.

so it's biased fake horseshit that cares more about presenting drama than the facts?

hold still little retard

Isn't that one of those youtube video game reviewers in a nun suit?

>another hit piece/reminder that Christianity is bad
of course it is. god forbid we do any digging into any other religion though.

put the trailer next time you faggot ledditor

It's been out over a week, figured it'd been seen by everyone by now

youtube.com/watch?v=Khr7dbuBjuE

While omitting facts and inducing the narrative and evidences, yes.

when can I expect the documentary about rabbis and imams, user?
Remember that rabbi that gave a baby herpes after performing a briss by sucking the blood from its penis?

God forbid Catholic priests stop raping children long enough for us to even focus on other religions

thanks goldberg but my problem isn't with people talking about that and trying to put an end to it, it's with christianity being the only religion you're allowed to criticize. but i guess that makes me a militant fascist alt-rightist.

netflix pizzagate documentary when?

Latza?

>have a religion with a strong history of child sexual abuse
>it all starts coming out in the last 20 years as an issue larger and more widespread than anyone imagined
>Catholic church actively trying to cover it up
>OMG STOP FOCUSING ON US LOOK AT ALL THOSE OTHER RELIGIONS
literally kill yourself you pedophile enabling fuckhead

Why is this interesting? It looks like they are just going to frame it as the church killed her to cover up abuse? Are we supposed to be shocked that a religious person would do something bad?

lol why do some autists get so angry when the pedophilia epidemic of the catholic church gets exposed?

You're wrong, if you really want to know:
the priest that is suspected literally took a young girl to see her dead body while she was missing. It is known that he murdered her because she was going to expose his molestation. He's dead now so hasn't been convicted.

The extent of the systemic corruption of the church is kind of shocking

You sound like an idiot

At this late in the game it really shouldn't be

>muh war on christmas

Hahahahahahahah-ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahauauauau

>have a religion with a strong history of child sexual abuse
more so than other religions?

>OMG STOP FOCUSING ON US LOOK AT ALL THOSE OTHER RELIGIONS
that's absolutely a valid statement and just capslocking it isnt going to make it not be, if you only focus on catholics you end up ignoring the massive amount of child abuse by rabis and literally the entire culture of child abuse surrounding islam

said i didn't have a problem with shit like this being exposed. never said stop focusing on """us""". i'm just asking why it's the only safe target. how about a documentary on uss liberty?

>hey gaiz I know nothing about making a murderer but you sure are stupid! a-yuck

Is that the MY BODY IS READY guy?

Fuck you I came to post this EXACT comment.

But yes it looks quite a bit like /ourguy/, doesn't it?

the scandals you're hearing about are all from the 80s or earlier. you've had nearly 40 years to attempt to look at other religions

...fuck, she really looks like Reggie. Not even female Reggie, just him in drag

Maskell could have played the whole fucking their sins away angle better and he would have never been caught.

>that's absolutely a valid statement
except it isn't. at all.

so make one, no one is stoping you

Is that daniel tosh?

>80s or earlier
lmao, no they're not.

Is this that movie Latza was making?

LMFAO XD LOLOLOLOLOL

FUCK. OFF.

Hey Doug. Mad that Latza's doing so well?

keep your youtube meme bullshit to their own threads

Why so agitated? Netflix won't pay you if we don't talk about your show?

>hat's absolutely a valid statement
no, it isn't, you complete retard.
>somebody:look at this, you messed up here
>you:wait, what? look over here, he did the same thing
>somebody:so what? go fuck yourself
>you:what about the other guy though?
>somebody:lmao, you think this is a valid point?

Learn to read you fucking faggot. He's commenting on how Making a Murderer is a dramatic piece of shit.

okay, go watch an open secret and then come back fucking jew

You know she was Slovenian? It's a know fact Slavs and Jews hate eachother.

>woman makes serious criminal accusations against someone 25 years after the fact
>church agrees to help and provides a lawyer
>listens to her testimony
>asks if she can find someone to corroborate her story since they can't prosecute someone on one person's claim with no physical evidence decades later
>OMG HOW DARE YOU ITS LIKE YOURE RAPING ME ALL OVER AGAIN!!!!
I gave up watching after that episode. Even if it's all true, Jane Doe was retarded. I doubt that Maskell ever took her to see the body.

Why are you just ignoring the fact that after
>asks if she can find someone to corroborate her story since they can't prosecute someone on one person's claim with no physical evidence decades later
over 100 more girls came through with similar stories

Autism

>Netflix pushing more leftist propaganda
What else is new ?

Do you mean Slavs gave Jews a sanctuary for centuries and for that Jews repaid them with genocides of tens of millions Slavs in the name of Jewish created ideology?

>Jane Doe was retarded. I doubt that Maskell ever took her to see the body.

This is where I dropped it. How she described it having maggots all over when the cop stated earlier that it showed no signs of decomposition... I'm like nah.

Didn't keep watching to see if they explained that ("omg the cop was in on it, he was raping girls too"), something about Jane Doe just seemed like bullshit.

No one else had come forward at the time she first went to the church to tell them what happened, and she wouldn't provide any names, delaying what justice could have been served.
I'm not saying Maskell wasn't a diddler, he probably was, that particular woman was just stupid for going about it the way she did.

In the City Paper article Tom Nugent wrote in 2005 it states "Jane Doe provided details about the body that were known only to investigators at the time, and the detectives have not dismissed her claims." They are referring to 1994 investigation and articles here. I think this lends some credibility to her having been taken to see the body.

meant for

This. Everything else was fine and interesting but the shit Jane Doe rambled was obviously a mix of false memories, bullshit with some truth in there.

>Brother Bob
>Remembers some random small mole on him
Yeah fuck that.

Fuck, was referring to

>Do you mean Slavs gave Jews a sanctuary for centuries
no
>Jews repaid them with genocides of tens of millions Slavs in the name of Jewish created ideology
yes

Destroy your culture goyim!

is it as unethical?

>catholicism
>part of western culture

yeah no, protestants are the only whites who've achieved anything.

i'm glad this is animated it adds a lot

Completely agree with that stuff about Jane Doe. The second she started spouting all of her outrageous stuff I just didn't buy a word of it. I'm willing to bet she was victim to some abuse, but the extent that she claimed, and all that crazy stuff she said, no way.

hello officer

>Catholicism is the only kind of Christianity
Papist scum.

I watched this. I guess it was okay. A couple of things though. First of all. I am sure there was sexual abuse going on at the school. However Jane Doe or whatever seemed to be full of shit. I am sure she did experience some sexual abuse, and repressed the memories, but some of her experiences seemed far fetched, to say the least. I guarantee alot of that shit she just made up in her head. So how am I supposed to know what is real and what isn't? Secondly, I believe the priest was probably involved in her death, but that was the extent of it. I dont believe this shit about the police being in on it. Thing is the men involved in the crime are fucking dead now, so its almost irrelevant.

This 100%. Jane Doe was full of shit. Like what outcome are people expecting at this point with most of the original people dead?

>I guarantee alot of that shit she just made up in her head.
You have literally no proof of that and you're ignorant to even suggest it. You can question her all you want but don't guarantee shit you have no idea of.

Pizzagate documentary incoming.

The documentary was very good I would recommend it. And it was better than the boring making a murderer.

>inb4 jew shill

Jesus, are you her fucking son or something? Calm down, he was just giving his opinion.

>haha look at me haha
>i am so le wacky because i am le atheist haha
>fuck god haha
>how can god be real if Neil degrass tyson, bill nye, carl sagan, and the amazing atheist told me he dont exist?
>le checkmate chtistcucks xdd

I was thinking the same thing

t muslim hypocrit

Its LITERALLY shit she is remembering out of the blue decades after the fact. How is it so far fetched to think that some of it is all in her head???

Christcucks belong to .

You're in denial?

Rotherham, etc.

I think that's the point he's trying to make. Most people haven't heard about the other religions and their debauchery.

>bathes in nihilism
t.commiefag

How is it just as far fetched to believe none of it was made up in her head? Time doesn't just craft dozens of memories in your head, stop victim blaming

>t.commiefag
Christianity has more to do with commies.

>Somebody says his speculative opinion
>Attack by calling him ignorant
You fucking double standard SJW's are the worst.

>people's opinions can't be ignorant
talk about sjw's...

Thanks I'm glad you liked it

Are they going to mention the finders?

In this case no, they can't since there is no proof whether or not what Jane Doe said is completely true or not, meaning any opinion about the matter is free for speculation and doubt you ridiculous ape.

except the coroner who examined the body
of the nun went back over his notes and he wrote plainly that there were maggots in her head.

How come there are no documentaries on the evils of Judaism?

>I was raped as a child
>wtf yo ucan't just forget that, you're making that shit up since it took you this long to come out with it
you realize you sound like an asshole right? She's not claiming alien abduction, she's claiming rape from an all but confirmed rapist

World famous coroner

For all Christcucks defending the rape of children please an hero

bostonglobe.com/news/special-reports/2015/10/26/bcom-spotlight/HjLz0CFDdOKu58SVZfW2bK/story.html

*tips fedora*

>present something as true crime
>the crime is solved almost immediately and the rest is about something else
Happened with S-Town too. I just want some comfy true crime.

this

don't fall for this

There's like a billion world war 1 and world war 2 documentaries.

Worthless dipshit, it goes on in every institute of power that has children involved.