FIN

Wow. This was really fucking bad.

What's good, DC?

>this schlocky as writing after the Rebirth issue
I TRUSTED YOU PERCY
YOU WERE THE CHOSEN
YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE THE SHOWING THAT YOU COULD CHANGE

It's not that bad chill

I don't even know what to say anymore. Who is allowing this to happen.

I feel a strange urge to masturbate to dickgirls.

good preview. Looks like Percy is gonna be the new Scott Snyder around here where the general public enjoys his run, but Sup Forums wants to be hipsters and hate on it.

>emiko is hot now

th-thanks otto

And yeah, kind of disappointing preview.

To be perfectly fair, we said the same thing about GA Rebirth's previews until the actual thing was released. Maybe this will get better? But the pacing is certainly off, and Percy seems like he's reading from an SJW's thesaurus.

Preview was fine you absolute babies.

>14 POSTS
>8 POSTERS

Someone is trying really hard to sway our opinion to hate this preview.

You're embarrassing.

The only thing off about this preview are their tiny ass bows.

Crap, you caught me.

>Emiko is hot
>She's also snarky

Otto, you need to slow down.

>GA is using a compound bow
It still triggers me.

It's just a little too wordy, but I don't mind it.

I kind of like how Percy is using that sort of terminology but playing it straight. SJW to literally mean someone actually fighting to end real social injustices and not stupid internet bullshit. Objectifying literally meaning treating people like objects as far as buying/selling them goes and not just an inappropriate sexual comment. Pissing off both sides is the platonic ideal.

Oh look Sup Forums are being a bunch of twats about a GA preview again.
I'm gonna enjoy this run more than I thought.

7 of those posts are the OP posting images you spaz

>All these terrible one liners
stop, no please.

They're inhuman slavers user, literally selling people as property.

It's just shitty dialogue then. Who would ever say that?

Superheroes do m8.

She's a pre-teen trying to sound edgy.

Isn't Emiko like 11 or 12?

What's your point?

A 12 year old co-opting what she's heard from an ultra liberal older brother?

Are we going to do this song and dance anytime Percy uses a leftist term?

It's not an unreasonable thing to say.

A pre-teen superhero who was raised by a an assassin super villain.

Yeah, I like that too. I wish people would actually notice and read that instead of having a kneejerk reaction to certain terms like they're triggered

I think they probably bumped her up to 13 or so. She looks too tall here unless Olile is a manlet.

But it is in the realistic range. I had a couple of classmates in 6th grade towering over everyone at like 5'7" but they didn't grow more than that. Some girls just get their height and everything all at once.

I'm fucking loving this so far. The arts cool. Good street level shit. And the dialogue is fine. I love how batman or superman can belt out the corniest shit and folks go "ITs comics...comics and silly stuff go hand in hand" but a kid comic character says one shlocky line "UGH...this dialogue doesn't feel natural or like what people might really say in this situation"
Cos yeah the times I've seen street vigilante archers teamed up with sonic screaming rock star crimefighters take on human traffickers IN THE REAL WORLD they didn't talk like that.

Stop it. That's not how fiction works, don't be an asshole. Your first justification was good enough it's a kid saying a schlocky line. "Riction doesn't have to be good or believable because it isn't real silly" makes you look like an idiot. Oh why did this character just cut out their own eyes for fun, oh well there are dragons in this book so nothing has to make sense. Internal consistency, and actually attempting to write believably is a thing that people do, and it's a thing that many people prefer.

>Maybe he just likes the idea of you living long enough to realize your potential as a crazy old cat lady.
Made me chuckle. Glad to see Emiko again.

Really liking this so far. Hopefully this is the run that will really launch Percy as a writer and Schmidt as an artist.

If anything, playing "spot the newfag" for people getting assblasted over Green Arrow being a liberal here is going to be worth it alone.

>WTF Ollie said he's a SJW. CRINGE.
>WTF Dinah mentioned privilege. CRINGE.
>WTF Emiko mentioned objectification. CRINGE.

Can't wait to see you fuckers freak out should Ollie call someone a Nazi and ride a hybrid.

What role do you think the Wild Dogs will play in this story?

Always nice to see Dinah butt

Fuck off. You know damn well faggy whiners aren't bitching because of a lack of 'internal consistency'.
People are fine with silly dialogue and costumes and outlandish shit all commonplace in comics only when it panders to their likes. Hence why a comment like the objectification one in the preview is made...oh suddenly NOW is when we require realistic natural dialogue from our fucking super hero one liners.
Its faggy whiny shits picking and choosing when a thing is okay or not based entirely on their persoinal likes and dislikes. And its only when its disliked that it steps over some imaginary line.

I'm glad someone else gets it.

Fuck you guys and your knee-jerk reactions to terminology. This book is great.

Percy said they won't show up till later till at least the second arc They were just on the cover as a tease.

No please we need more

I'm not really defending those people, I just hate it when people use that shitty argument. Like who gives a fuck about fiction then, there's no point in reading it, it isn't real, and no one should try so fuck it. I guess it's characterisation though because GA and BC don't sound like edgy teens, the differentiation of character voice is a good thing.

It's really insane how easily baited people are by this stuff.

>riding a hybrid
I know it's not the same, but I just imagined Ollie riding an Arrow-Segway, instead of the cycle.

Based

>try to objectify me and you'll bleed
>because i'm a [object]

The writer probably uses irony on purpose in that last one, so whatever, but the first part of the line is so horribly cringy. Why would you make her say that? I know this is supposed to be some sort of SJW comic, but why don't the writers learn to write this stuff less on-the-nose? It's almost a cliche.

SJW writers need to start looking for new ways for saying the old stuff. That's all I'm asking. Give me all the feminism in the world, but write it in a new, interesting way. The lack of subtlety and subtext is why I don't like SJW writing.

the joke is that she's using objectify in the normal sense rather than in the SJW way

Isn't it a joke though? The writer is making fun of SJW's. So Oliver is a Social Justice Warrior, because hes an actual warrior, lol geddit. She doesn't want to be an object, because they literally are treating people like objects and selling them lol geddit. He's just not delivering the joke that well, unless this is all unrionic.

>SJW writers need to start looking for new ways for saying the old stuff. That's all I'm asking.

The thing is that they don't really care about storytelling. You can't be a Conservative writer or a SJ writer, and still be good. You can be a writer that is Conservative or an SJW, but a write foremost, the worst of these people are not writers. I think this is writing foremost though even if its isn't that clever of subtle.

He's using SJW terms against them. Basically showing them what they should actually be fighting against instead of irrelevant entertainment shit.

Lot of triggered folks in this thread.

Triggered is my trigger shitlord.

you just triggered yourself twice user

It's my internalised misogyny. Patriarchy has negative effects on us all user.

Oh my fucking god, they're shoehorning the shithumans into a DC title now??!?

MARVEL CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

The end

Wait when did Emi and his old team come back? I stopped reading GA after the Arrow writers took over

Please let Emiko be in Teen Titans, please let Emiko be in Teen Titans, please let Emiko be in Teen Titans.

41. Percy is treating the arrow writers as a elseworlds.

One of many reasons why he is based.

He is only bringing usher Diggle because he debut in lemire run.

>Asian girl with colorful streaks in her hair
Every damn time

>Percy is treating the arrow writers as a elseworlds.
As any right thinking person should.

>Asian girl with colorful streaks in her hair
That's just the lighting, user.

>Lexcoin
Love it.

I was so sure Wonder Woman was going to be the best Rebirth series, but GA is stealing the show.

Felicity really let herself go.

>That's just the lighting, user.
Percy posted a preview and one of the pics is Emiko and she has a blue streak, it's not just the lighting.

Jesus, this is like the third Denny and Neal scene I've seen in two days where Ollie is Godwin's Law: The Character

Is that run worth picking up or should I just start with rebirth?

Percy's first run was kind of hamstrung by a lot of the stupid constraints of the New 52 that were put on Arrow and by the fact that Percy was still fresh to writing comics.

It had some really fucking weird pacing issues in the first arc and the Werewolf arc has extremely bad art.

I'll be honest. I loved the rebirth issue. I'm diggin this preview. I was hoping rebirth would give me a good 'in' to get back into dc comics.
Gonna be reading flash, action comics, aquaman, and def this.
But I gotta say one of the things that's drawing me to ga...getting to see the whining and tooth gnashing at any perceived sjw shit. I can't wait for people to flip their shit.