We have arrived. Color no longer matters. skin color that is...

We have arrived. Color no longer matters. skin color that is. I was led to believe that author Rowling was deeply involved with the depiction of her characters in each of the Harry Potter movies. Now she wants to sat that skin color was never specified in the stories. "The casting of the dark-skinned Noma Dumezweni as Hermione sparked fervent discussion, to which Rowling responded that Hermione's skin was never specified as white." en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harry_Potter_and_the_Cursed_Child

>nappy
>headed
>hoes

Britain should make that picture their flag.

When are we going to see a Shaft remake starring Tom Cruise?

that would be cool

>Live theater

Who gives a shit?

Hermoine was a nigger. Well at least we know why Harry didn't end up with her in the end.

I daydream daily. One of my best fantasies is that I created Facebook and have expanded my reach from social media into ALL media. When I discovered Sup Forums the red pill slowly began to creep into my fantasies. I'd make movies and television that are red pilled and fuck and troll leftists sjw's by "appropriating" black characters just the way that Rowling is allowing her creation to be fucked with.

Someone tweeted JK that when she said Hermoine colour was never specified. Naturally she didn't reply

Also why is the kid a full on gorilla in the mist? A ginger dad would at least make her a lighter shade?

>wife's son

Harry is half-blood. Hermoine is muggle born and Ron is pureblood. That's pretty cucked.

>Color no longer matters
Just like Rowling

>Now she wants to sat that skin color was never specified in the stories.
Except for the chapters in the book where it was. Blatantly.

Though she waffled from one book to the next concerning the descriptions of ancillary characters like the Weasley's (because she's a shit writer).

>Color no longer matters. skin color that is.

But we're going to talk about it ad nauseum and point it out constantly as being relevant, important, and trend-setting. Quota system are now seen as progressive instead of manipulative.

Fuck you all.

>they literally made Ron a cuck
HOLY SHIT

>'HURR MUH WHITE SKIN, MUH BLACK WASHING"
>"Thanks for the free marketing go- guys!"

The book is just gonna be some by the numbers shit. She's just jumping on the 'race' train, so if it bombs she can just point at all the idiots complaining about the color of a characters skin.

kek

she meant white as in scared you friggin bean

She is also reported to have blushed and to have tanned over the summer. Two things negros cannot do.

You're right, skin color doesn't matter

IQ and patterns of behavior do

now Hermione really is a mud blood

Yes, because blacks pale when they're afraid.

If niggers turned white when scared the kkk wouldn't need so many ropes.

Based Spaniard.

how about all the book covers where she is cleraly white you faggot

If skin color doesn't matter, why isn't their kid asian?

Not like it's on the front cover or anything, of course she would just let the illustrator draw her white when she was really meant to be black