Is Injustice Superman a good character?

Is Injustice Superman a good character?

no

Yes, he's just an awful person.

As in well written? Suprisingly, yes.

Love him Batman is a cunt.

I found it too hard to imagine Superman ever murdering a helpless child. That was where he lost me forever. Pretty disappointed in Hal too. Is he actually a moron, or is that merely an electronic jest?

>Stopped all crime

Wait, how is he bad again?

The regime have done more good than any crime fighting organization.

i'm not too familiar with power levels so bear with me but was this farfetched? I read superman shouldn't be able to do this so easily.

Revokes constitutional rights, street crime hasn't actually been stopped just international war because he conquered all the countries, supercrime has merely been replaced by equally destructive protests and rebellions, and during the game he murders a child and actively launches an attack on the city when public opinion starts turning on him.

>yes
I don't buy his turn at all. I don't think there was enough for him to go from super jesus to mass murderer. Not enough inner or external struggle. In the end he just strikes me as a very uncomplicated character that went bad cause he was supposed to.

They're not a bad match but Kal is going all-out murderous rather than a punch-up, plus he freezes his mouth so that he can't fight back (SHAZAM's main arsenal being dependent on a spoken component). Truly cowardly and heartless.

damn that is evil as fuck but pretty entertaining. But did the kid have it coming? He literally went on a brief rant against Supes and was cut off at "Lois" which is kind of extra ballsy knowing its his berserk button.

I can understand why it went down the way it did. He has the purest, most black and white sense of morality and when he says 'Hold up guys, this is evil as shit, also Lois' then yeah, Superman's gonna freak. He would rather kill a kid than face what he has done, and what he has become. Mentioning his dead waifu was the icing on the cake and just enough for him to justify it in his own mind since it reminded him why he did what he did, and also that Billy was threatening to jeopardise that.

Well, living in the fear of getting smashed by Superman for downloading a film can't be a good thing.

It would've made more sense for Batman to snap instead.

Yes, Justice Lord Superman is a good character.

But Batman is Batman, he can do no wrong.

>HH.
What did he mean by this?

A part of Batman's whole thing is that he's generally wrong
Especially in social situation

Whomever is in charge of art direction at Netherrealm for Injustice ( hell pretty much every game they do) FIRE HIS ASS!

Holy shit these games are a fucking eyesore. Everything is drab, ugly and badly designed..fuck

mk9 was the same way thay got good in mkx

Well, MKX was an improvement over MK9, and character designs from the teaser already look better than Injustice

Batfrags.

Netherrealm is pretty firmly in the "a good guy is boring, better make him evil." camp. Look at Liu Kang.

na he is cool now

No.

The comic revealed that he was a moron and that the reason he mistook pregnant Lois for one of his villains was because he's so easily beaten and fooled.

he did literally nothing wrong
NOTHING

No. And the comic is some of the most "fuck superman lol" shit I've ever seen. It's up there with Cho's drawing of superman crying with batman standing over him.

Fuck no. All of the Injustice characters suck even compared to their Nu52 versions.

>suck
>Nu52

You could have ended your sentence right there and been truthful.

You mean Raiden, right?

>Crime took my family too, Clark.
>But you weren't the gun!

He was until the balance patches ruined him.

He is entertaining

But he isn't the main continuity Superman. He was kind of unhinged to begin with. Check out his dream of a perfect world. Even there he's shown to have totalitarian ideas when talking with his daughter.

Wasn't there something about how Regime Supes (and his world's heroes in general) was weaker than the none Regime world's Superman?

I kind of feel like that scene was written with him killing untransformed Shazam in mind, rather than transformed. Shutting down his mouth really shouldn't do much after transformation.

They had a Billy model in the game, but he was much younger than he should be, since they seemed to forget to age him up for 5 years later, unlike what they did with Damian.

Well, it happens in the game. The good world's Superman walks all over the Regime troops by himself in the final chapter, including Doomsday and Regime Superman.

It always makes more sense, but it's not as interesting to plebs

He's actually a little bitch and its nonsense Lex or anyone for that matter, didn't just cap the guy with a kypronite bullet years ago.

They tried. Black Canary fucked it up.

I'm sure there's more fucking kypronite somewhere. These guys are always pulling out of their ass in all media. Superman because the daintiest little butterfly around the smallest shards, how the fuck did anyone let it get to that point?

yeah. emperor superman is best superman.

*become
Its fucking mind boggling with all these super humans around too.

He murdered Billy Batson.

Because he'll kill you for even the slightest indiscretion. Fuck that.