IQ by country

How does this make you feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

splcenter.org/fighting-hate/extremist-files/individual/richard-lynn
brookings.edu/research/race-gaps-in-sat-scores-highlight-inequality-and-hinder-upward-mobility/
youtube.com/watch?v=XRZAXH9V2gs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Correlation_and_dependence
scientificamerican.com/article/is-intelligence-hereditary/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heritability_of_IQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i would gladly give up some of my iq so i could be more attractive...
t. zhang wang

(((Race mixing))) should be a crime.

Very inaccurate because most of the data is from before 2010

what? i am not hapa

>North Korea

le 98 IQ face

I can give up 30 points
I wanna be a tall handsome white man

Jews, Asians pull up your iq. The rest of you are still low iq mutts.

Your map is incorrect

Thank you China for making us a 3-digit country

I would seriously kill myself if I was from a low-iq country.

IQ is a shitty metric for intelligence

>dumbtugal

Guatemala should be middle blue

no it isn't

I'm alright with my country but not my continent

Huh, so there's a reason for the southern cone to exist.

Go back to Israel kike

t. brainlet

Dumb, I wish I was a smart Asian twink UwU

not really

by itself not much to be honest, in combination with (pic related) - it makes my blood cold

>mfw being a low IQ person in average high IQ country

English teacher?

>tfw the opposite

i agree
t. guy who failed the memensa club IQ test and didn't get in

The irony is that Jews have the highest IQ on average.

Chad BTFO.
IQ

don't be, people in subsaharan Africa die constantly, there are whole villages of drunks and junkies, including the children

having a proper medical system and law enforcement forces that actually punish them would raise their average iq, keeping it long enough so their culture adapts to it and gets more responsible would raise their iq and lower their birthrates

European culture adapted to these changes, you can't really do anything in europe without the local police being somewhat aware, and you know you will not die from a bullshit epidemia, at worst you'll have to continue your life on heavy medication. People actually make an effort because their failures are the result of their decisions, you can't really say "my life's shit because i live in a civil war shithole growing up as a child soldier smoking crack and now i have AIDS from general mukumbe who raped us", but there's still people blaming their shortcomings on society anyway

It makes me feel nothing, because this is Richard Lynn's data and is entirely rubbish.

Disclaimer: national differences in iq are obviously real, but Richard Lynn is still rubbish

What about math?

Only Ashkenazi, most Israelis are mizrahim, sephardim and other average to below average groups. Ashkenazim are fucking really smart though.

>this is Richard Lynn's data and is entirely rubbish

Go back to Israel

Israel does well in Lynn's shitty data

A reminder this is white supremacist propaganda
splcenter.org/fighting-hate/extremist-files/individual/richard-lynn

>Asians: obviously best at maths and sciences
>Blacks: best at Sports, entertainment and sex
>w*ite dogs:????

Seriously doubt Australia is this high. We have a pretty stubborn anti-intellectual streak running through our culture.

>How does this make you feel?
If this is accurate, dumber than usual. I'd be lucky to have an IQ of 90, I'd wager.

>asians and jews at the top
>white supremacy
really makes you think

Not you again Jose. Please kill yourself instead of polluting a white discourse with your brown "knowledge".

god wish i could read graphs

Nice

>two fastest growing regions are have lowest and highest average iq
really makes you think

>Smrtugal

None of those categories are races, though. A "black" can be from two entirely different parts of the world from relatively unrelated genetic populations. The same for Latino, white and Asian demographics. Why do Americans oversimplify biology to the point of losing any practical meaning? None of those labels tell you much of anything about the "groups" of people involved, aside from, say, their one or two generation thick expressed alleles.

China had a sustained eugenics/systematic selective breeding policy in place for 36 years, which is worth taking into account.

>white discourse
You mean cuckold fetishism?

what are you talking about?

>SAT
so you really think US has an equal opportunity school system for black and white students? lmao

the correlation barely changes adjusting for wealth
if you think some white trailer trash has better opportunities than wealthy blacks you're out of your mind

>1995
again, you don't have to adjust for wealth, you have to adjust for the fact that black neighborhoods schools are systematically underfunded in the US

do you think rich black people live in the same slums as the poor ones?
the richest blacks barely manage to beat the poorest whites

What does the V stand for?

M = math part
V = reading/verbal part

Post actual sources instead of graphs. Many are based off fake data by white supremacists like Flynn.

this isn't exactly a secret or new information
brookings.edu/research/race-gaps-in-sat-scores-highlight-inequality-and-hinder-upward-mobility/

>race-gaps-in-sat-scores-highlight-inequality-and-hinder-upward-mobility

also not a source for the wealth graphs.

they're working from the assumption that there shouldn't be no gap and extrapolate from there but there is no real reason to believe that's the case

Korean birth rates are bottom of the barrel. Japanese birth rates are also awful. China's population is still increasing because people are finally starting to live longer - replacement rates aren't high and growth is really slowing down. So it's really low IQ areas that are exploding in population.

go back to the third reich and do some more tests lmao

feel good
youtube.com/watch?v=XRZAXH9V2gs

replace "GDP PPP per capita" with "IQ" and you're good to go

it's not the source for those exact graphs but it still confirms the facts
>between 1994 and 2011, race has grown more important than class in predicting SAT scores

tell me, what positive logical reason do you have to believe that there should be no racial inequality in intelligence?
>it makes me uncomfortable
is not logic

racist theories were used to reduce education to black people, and you suddenly think this has disappeared, and all races have an equal opportunity, both at school and with their parents

I'd like to see the same study done in any European state (which doesn't have school enrollment restricted by your neighborhood)

wha's this map about

UK exams results.

those are not positive reasons
you aren't really stating your case but rather attacking the other case

there is no comparable data from europe afaik but some patterns are clear in the UK: blacks do worse than whites, and Asians do even better
problem is that those numbers are so skewed by very immigrants which are self selected and not representative of the general black/asian populace that they wouldn't be nearly as good as the American data even if it was collected in a comparable way

but what's even better than this data is that going back 100 years to the very first American mass iq tests with WW1 conscription the racial gap has barely moved an inch
if it was all racism and the white man be keeping them down we'd expect the racial gap to have narrowed significantly since the 50s yet it remains pretty much the exact same - how can that be?
also how come within all races iq is mostly genetic but somehow the huge iq gap is supposed to be entirely societal? how does that add up?

>but what's even better than this data is that going back 100 years to the very first American mass iq tests with WW1 conscription the racial gap has barely moved an inch

Yeah that's bullshit

come on asian women are the less bitchy of all the kind of women

it is true, from the very earliest days to today the black white IQ gap has remained around 1SD

That's been exposed as white supremacist propaganda

>I only take the data as they come
>I don't do any analysis on them
the most retarded way to interpret any kind of data

did you know that if babies/children are left uneducated they don't grow up as intelligent people? so what are you exactly expecting to show by testing adults? only that they didn't receive a proper education
for example, children that went through orphanages are usually way dumber than gen.pop

Denmark why the fuck you keep starting threads tryna talk shit about other countries... youre fucking irrelevant Denmark.. What has your country contributed to anything?????

>did you know that if babies/children are left uneducated they don't grow up as intelligent people?
this is generally way overstated
genetic siblings raised in different homes have closer iq than adopted siblings raised in the same home
environment is a factor but the bigger factor by far when it comes to iq is genetics

>>I don't do any analysis on them
do some analysis then
come up with some objective analysis method that explains the iq gap adequately without relying on genetics
so far no one has done this

>What has your country contributed to anything?

Danes have contributed more to science and technology than all black and brown countries combined.

and yet the data you're bringing shows apparently what I've said, but I'm not surprised you can't read correlation data

Smut tilbage til Israel.

it shows that while environment is a factor genetics is by far the bigger one
as adults adopted siblings have almost 0 correlation in iq while separated twins have a very, very high correlation 0.76
if that is what you were saying then what exactly is your point?

if you want to make a point about races, the twin example is irrelevant (not all member of a race are identical twins, duh).
it's more relevant to look at the parent-child data and the unrelated-children data.

parent-child living apart has a higher correlation than adopted children m8
the point is iq is mostly genetic and all those excuses about bad schools or whatever miss the real point

I've always thought this is bullshit

>.22
>.19
tell the truth user, you have no idea what correlation is, and even less so what "statistically significant" means

>Vancouver is turning into eurochinkland with pajeets to do the manual labor instead of blacks
I'm bullish on BC lads

0.22 is larger than 0.19 m8
without knowing the details of the study it's hard to tell if that's significant
but again parents and children don't have the same dna
if you want to know if something is heritable the best indicator is identical twins since they have pretty much the exact same dna

the idea that iq is mostly about genetics isn't even controversial, most estimates put genetics about 50-80% of iq variability and environment about 20-50%

>0.22 is larger than 0.19 m8
jesus, what a total retard
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Correlation_and_dependence
have fun

I think China or India can be real considered the poor ones that living in 4th wolrld. It's fake that's because Mexico ones is that ,they are considering the poor ones and no the normal. Mine is like 103

Than why do east asian have higher average IQ than whites?

thank you I have taken 2 courses in statistics m8 I probably know more about the subject than you do
you are aware the scale is from -1 to 1 where -1 indicates a perfect inverse relationship, 0 no correlation and 1 a perfect dependent relationship?
0.22 isn't terribly high but with any decent sample size that is still clear correlation

But we dont have very many asians and only 7 million jews out of 325 million people. In fact with all the blacks and mexicans youd think the average would be much lower

>I have taken 2 courses in statistics
but you clearly haven't passed them

If mongolians are so smart why is their country so poor?

>can't argue with the facts anymore
>avoids the argument and starts derailing with nonsense
like clockwork

how come this?
>.42 parent living with child
>.22 parent living apart form child
if we only went by your genetic thinking this should not happen.

also lmao @ your >.22 >significant correlation

environment is a factor, I haven't denied that

>also lmao @ your >.22 >significant correlation
this is due to there being a lot of genetic variance between parents and children
the only way to get the completely accurate picture on how big a factor genetics are is to look at identical twins
again, this isn't even controversial, the most conservative estimates put genetics at around 50% of the variation but many think it could be as high as 80%

if there were a genetic factor it'd be that .22 correlation, which is a very weak correlation, user

no, that's not how genes work
the 0.22 is how strongly influenced the phenotype of iq is passed down to children from parents
it does not say how much genetics vs nurture contributes to this phenotype overall
there are other factors at play here such as the fact that iq regresses strongly to the mean (white to mean ~100, black to ~85 and asian ~105) which reduces the correlation but suggests no less a genetic effect
again the only way to get an accurate image of genes vs environment is twin studies because there can be a lot of genetic variance between parents-children and between siblings

and again the idea that genetics aren't at least as big a factor as environment is accepted by virtually all experts
scientificamerican.com/article/is-intelligence-hereditary/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heritability_of_IQ