Who /still sane/ here?

>been on Sup Forums for 7 years
>still politically moderate, not racist, don't have woman problems, don't take memes seriously, not bitter and narrowminded
Anyone else here not letting Sup Forums ruin their lives?

Other urls found in this thread:

lucidphilosophy.com/black-and-white-fallacy/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

But still a fucking leaf.

Living in London made me racist.

That's about it.

Also you're still a fucking leaf.

a

>politically moderate

>I don't take any sides so that means im smart

I was already racist when I first came to Sup Forums 12 years ago, now I don't give a fuck about races and social issues, I'm only interested in economics and I'm a huge liberal (not in the american sense of the term) and wish for a world capital in Jerusalem ruled by finance after we've destroyed all nations.

Sup Forums only made me love traps.

If anything Sup Forums made me less racist

i hate my countrymen more

The only thing Sup Forums did to me was make me come to terms with the fact that, while fucking women feels pretty good, I'm a natural cock craving bitch

Sup Forums made me gay

lucidphilosophy.com/black-and-white-fallacy/

I'm just as left-wing and ever, and actually more feminist than when I first started coming here.

Only the weak-minded have their political opinions swayed by others on an image board.

That sounds interracial

So you're a fedora tipper?

>Sup Forums since 2004
>Not NEET. Get along well with people, including women. Am in a healthy relationship destined for marriage and kids. Not racist, moderate progressive politics. Reasonably well-adjusted in general.
All of these good things happened to me after I got out of my teens, I guess Sup Forums hasn't done much to hamper it.

You just want to post slutty images with characters of questionable gender in suggestive situations. Now be a good slut and post more.

>destined for marriage and kids
Calm down there lad, unless she's already pregnant and you're about to propose to her, never be wholly confident about the future, especially about relationships

To clarify, my opinions or politics didn't change, but I was way less socially competent and generally together when I was younger, which is probably why I felt drawn here.

Same here faм

H-how did you know???

Well obviously nothing is ever written in stone, but barring some unforeseeable circumstance that's definitely where we're headed.

Stop!

Is that a Cyrillic м?
I'm just saying you always gotta be cautious mate

>been on Sup Forums for 9 years
>still politically moderate, even more racist than I was before, don't have woman problems, don't take memes seriously, not bitter and narrowminded

>politically moderate, not racist, don't have woman problems, don't take memes seriously, not bitter and narrowminded
me too, despite being fucked in the head (officially) way before I started browsing boards

Sure, but it's also good to be clear on where you stand. In light of all current information, this is the trajectory mutually agreed upon. Of course I'm not taking anything for granted, and also always work towards making sure this doesn't change.

No!

You keep your shit out of my Dungeon Meshi.

I don't like Putin though why did you quote my post

Don't...

I can't stop!

You have to! Or else I'll...

Cum with me!

Wtf niggas

You... You... You IDIOT!

spent few years here and Sup Forums
>still hate anime and weebs
>traps and gays are still subhumans
>i have a job, good friends and i'm happy with my life
>leaf

It's yummy user

I know........ Perv.........

always

owo
o
w
o

How many years have yo guys been here? I've been here since New Years 2011, so practically 7 years. 1/3 of my life has been spent on this shithole.

SUP NUGGAS

>still politically moderate, not racist

fag

I feel like its time for one of those "its almost nye 2017" threads with the clock! comfy.

>actually more feminist than when I first started coming here.
This
All the misogyni i have seen on this board has made me fear for women
But it has also made me more nationalistic

Sup Forums since half a year, 4chin since 9 years (/fit/ and Sup Forums)