Take it easy man

Take it easy man..

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SkqbHQqLwMU
youtube.com/watch?v=qFeKOrU7W0k
youtube.com/watch?v=nhiGNo6yCtw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why did this get canned? It had good numbers.

What's up with Nick nowadays? He's always been my favorite boy.

Jews

He has a channel somewhere, literally the only mde boy doing anything worthwhile atm

Sam called Tim a cuck

Sam was a dipshit and didn't understand he was doing TV, not the internet, and that he was in a corporate environment where bullshit isn't tolerated.

Shame too, the show was great.

ALONE
TO LIVE WITH MY OWN THOUGHTS
THE BURNING IT WON'T STOP

This was my favorite skit

Sam is not a safe bet. After the stupidest of stunts had them axe the head of the network, they're most likely very keenly aware of any troublemakers.

Throughout the run, Sam was being anything but cool. The HP interview was the last straw; not by Bernstein, but by the fact that Sam was obviously not trying to put the fire out, and in effect fanned a small flame into a fiery inferno. Doesn't help that he was having this same devil may care attitude throughout production and pulling a moonman.

He did all this edgy extreme kinda stuff, and then as soon as the joke gets turned over on him, he folds, cries fowl, and moves back into his mom's house. If he wouldn't have called TIm he would be fine. Tim was handing out rope and saying everything but yes to Sam's accusations, and Sam can't keep his act up and goes soft and goes hard and altogether is broken. After that it wasn't funny anymore.

Sam was retarded
Joe Bernstein was a typical kike buzzfeed journo
Brett Gelman was a typica jelly kike "artist" who made awful content nobody wanted to see so he tried to latch onto and bring WP down with him and his ugly manly wife
Tim claims he "dindu nuffin man" but basically told his fans to call up advertisers and complain

>get shot at your own show on network television
>upon production, start to antagonize network executive staff at every opportunity
>openly flame legacy producer on same network and set fans upon him on social media platforms
>show gets cancelled
>"WHAT HAPPENED"

daily reminder that Sam Hyde went on Tim Heidecker's podcast to cry and beg for Tim to get his show back on air

>tfw Sammy Hyde will never be on tv again

nice revisionism

>tv
>not a dying medium

The only people who still watch tv (that I know) are my boomer parents

All 3 of them knew that the show had a high likelihood of being cancelled, at one point they were even certain it wouldn't be aired on TV.

What wasn't expected however was how hugely successful it would be and then trump winning the presidency.

Basically there was an all out bitchfit by the left once trump became president. Combine that with blockhead joe going full nuclear + brett gelman trying to scapegote MDE and crying to Tim, you have the perfect storm.

Sam's alt right twitter garbage had very little to do with it in the grand scheme of things.

If clinton won the show would still be on air.

which skit is this

one of their best sketches

CEO Eric Hayden.

youtube.com/watch?v=qFeKOrU7W0k

>if clinton won the show would still be on air

I really don't think so m80 it 2ouldve been cancelled regardless

Ya its good. I love all of nicks sketeches/videos. He should really get a real acting gig.

>he was doing TV
>he was in a corporate environment where bullshit isn't tolerated

>not the full thing
why bother, the credits ending is great and makes it a full circle with him going to party it off, feels unfinished without it

started smoking in the shower after watching this. feels cinematic man

Turner Broadcasting pulled the plug on World Peace, wasn't Adult Swim's decision.

Sam got banned from Twitter anyway, WAS IT WORTH IT, BUD!?

JUST

>year of our lord 2017
>still smoking
stop it

yeah yeah i know its tough man

This was objectively the best sketch imo. 100% accurate to public school teachers in Califagia
youtube.com/watch?v=nhiGNo6yCtw

Sam Hyde raped all the higher ups at Adult Swim and murdered Turner Broadcasting while shouting "DEATH TO ALL JEWS AND NIGGERS" and he took a huge shit in Tim Heindecker's shoes at a party so the ACLU called and got the show cancelled so Sam moved back to Africa and got denied a job doing female genital mutilations and had to live inside a hollowed out giraffe. It all could have been avoided if he had just made a Casey Neistat video bullying his fans into voting for Hillary Clinton (who won the popular vote, DRUMPHkins #StillWithHer) and not been a literal boss of the KKK. Women are funny and sexy at any size, sweetie. Deal with it.

god damn this show, its gonna be cult classic in the next 20 years

All the Sammy boy MDE ball sniffers are all about personal responsibility yet seem to have a lot of trouble coming to terms that having a chimpout on Twitter means you lose your cushy corporate job.

Show was hit and miss anyway. Plenty of boring shit interspersed with some genuinely good bits.

fucking sam fucked it all up, had to put cringy redpill references and ruin the chance of a lifetime for the other 2

Funny how you ANTIFA faggots are the real fascists. Why don't you just put Sam Hyde in a re-education camp?

>t. Seth Rich LARPer

It's a cult classic now

The show getting cancelled had nothing to do with the content of the show. Where do you get your information from, Sup Forums?

Sam, like Trump, can't keep his big trap shut and keeps using twitter.
>the real talent is nick and charles c'mon

#ImWithHer

one of the episodes even had direct references to white genocide, i know in your Sup Forums bubble that means nothing, but it does to adult swim executives

Postmodernists couldn't handle the show so they had to shame everyone involved including the musicians.

Really it was Gelman + Heidecker acting like bitchy little girls that sealed the deal with World Peace

Sam should've stuck to standup where they have alot more tolerance to Sam's Andy Kaufman dropping the Redpill schtick

I don't think any of the musicians involved gave a shit besides the Chasity Belt dykes

>literally my life

Only I don't throw coffee mugs around and internalize all the rage

Sam said the only musician who didn't cave to pressure and disavow the show was John Maus

props to him

upvoted on le donald my white friend xD PEPE RACIST FROG haha we memed trump!!! EPIC SAM HYDE MEME!

Which part of that confuses, friend?

you faggots will whine no matter what

>couldnt keep his mouth shut, deserved to get cancelled
or if it went the other way you would say
>he went quiet and lost his edge when he got a show, what a cuck, cant even stand up for his beliefs anymore

>post Sup Forumsmemes on twitter while you have a show in Jewlywood
Sam Hyde has an IQ of 80, literally niggertier

and that should be enough to get your tv show taken off air? you're a fucking cuck my man

he was doing that shit for years, he carried on doing it when he got a show. the show was similar to all the projects they had done before. nothing changed.

it's the network's fault if they suddenly found him offensive after deciding to give him a show and somehow not realising what he was already like

From what I read John went to stay with them when he was filming his part and formed a friendly relationship

But his Sup Forums opinions were already out there before he got a show, some of them way worse than anything he said on twitter. Just look at homophobic standup, it's probably the most un-PC thing he ever did and it was out there before he got the show. AS knew what they were getting into. So why even hire him in the first place? And then why fire him when his show was being succesful?

>tfw no full hd episodes available anywhere

I must be dumb. I never got this kind of comedy.

Sam is worst MDE.

I'm just forever angry I won't ever see Nick on tv again.

>"MDE never dies"
>dies

>loiter squad lasted longer

Kek

what john even more based is he is a complete lefty.

>can bullshit that it was only performance art in the past
>continue to only post Sup Forumsmemes and establish that he is pro Trump

They will do another project, that show had way too good ratings to just pass off. Someone will pick them up, guarantee it.

just wait for the next mass shooting and he'll be on

hd 580 kino

so why cant that be performance art too? not that he's ever used that as a defense

Hey Moon was also the best song on the show. Maus is a pretty cool guy.

Nick>Charles>Sam

>He has a channel somewhere
Really? Do you have a link?

>tfw ovlov disavowed

fuck man

I showed it to my girlfriend. She liked it but also thought it was weird because "why is this funny?," she said.

Couldn't explain why, but I DO find it funny.

The one where they have the two women and Charles on that game show was the best skit.

ayo trex come help me swag this kid out

A story of retardation. Maybe Sam and the guys should make something with this story.

Nick doesn't have a channel, I don't know what that guy is talking about.

Nick owns a antique store with his wife.
Charls has his own channel, Bombstrap and streams vidya on twitch.
Sam has HydeWars, got banned from twitter, and doesn't seem to be doing shit much.

They're fading off imo.

SMOKING CIGARETTES IN THE SHOWER WHEN THEY GET WET I JUST LIGHT ANOTHER

There was some shitrag that contacted all the bands to get a statement, you can google the article.

>new decker unclassified season
i wonder how Sam feels knowing that Tim continues to put out more shit on air

Probably too busy raging at his mother "ironically" to care

who was sam satirizing with that and his own character? wiggers?

/fa/

real busy right now

What's all this Twitter bullshit you keep talking about? What happened?

first of all you are a fucking retard so you don't really have a right to pass judgement or even post, second of all they got a lot of exposure and great ratings, lastly it's probably true that he has been working all these months or something, I think we will see more of him\them....

working in an office is fun

stop it you fucking retard, the show was a success and was getting renewed, it got fucked because people with connections pushed for it to be cancelled because they were butt blasted about sam... come on man

or you can link us like a good Samaritan.

>If clinton won the show would still be on air.
I have to thank trump for having MDE impaled, its a bittersweet feeling

Look at that cutie in the left.
tfw I've never fucked a black girl and probably never will

Daily Reminder: Sam Hyde is a talentless hack

>establish that he is pro Trump
Dude, I don't even like your brand new president but what the fuck is wrong with being pro Trump? Seriously

and you're not CEO

Anyone here read their book?

>Tim continues to put out more shit on air
Personally I stopped caring about Tim. Sometimes I watch 'on cinema' at youtube. I watch old Norm Macdonald videos lately.

>and establish that he is pro Trump

oy vey he agrees with the majority of the US population, what a crime

I dunno captain reddito, they did just sell a shit ton of books that they self-published. Makes me wonder if you're a creative person and if so how for along you've gotten.

>the majority of the US population

Sorry should've said the majority of US adult non-felon citizens

Yeah, you're correct. Sam has genius in him but he's just not a stable guy.

Sam is the sole reason there won't be any World Peace anymore. Fuck you Sam, hope it was worth it for that shitty Bernstein video.

Genuinely, absolutely, go back to (((R)))eddit.