youtube.com/watch?v=9ihXq_WwiWM
youtube.com/watch?v=7MWEythWtuE
youtube.com/watch?v=wlN6NsbWAQg
youtube.com/watch?v=7vTadjQ6kk8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

PERRO CACA
JAJAJAJJAJA

wtf why did he hit that dog

Anyone who keeps perpetuating this neo-meme.

In the wrong?
What's a wrong?

revenge for the fallen homies

this guy

what would you do if you were enjoying a meal and minding your own business when suddenly a 5'7'' mexian punched you in the throat out of nowhere ?

Get into a crab stance and challenge him to a duel.

LMFAO

I'm dyin over here lol.

Establishing himself as pack leader.

>I use pack methods to teach an animal that lacks pack mentality after domestication
>I'm just going to continuously physically attack this dog while it eats, without relenting or ever backing off, until it bites me
>OW FUCKING DOG BIT ME GONNA KICK IT WITH STEEL TIPPED SHOES

You, for making this thread every day.

>animal that lacks pack mentality
You are retarded

You, for making this thread every day.

Triggered beaner

Why can you discipline dogs with physical contact, but not children?

He was becoming the alpha male, something you will never understand.

>try eating food
>angry mexican comes and hits you
>Sup Forums defends jose

what went so wrong?

What is this stance called?

call ICE

>Sir, are you sure you are a dog behavourist?

>You're sitting in a restaurant eating lunch
>Tiny Hispanic man walks up to you, crouches down, puts his face right next to yours
>He's just inches away from you, staring straight at you
>You try to ignore him and continue eating
>He reaches down and mashes his hand in your plate of food
>You look up angrily "What the fuck is your problem??"
>HIYA! The Mexican midget karate-chops you in the neck
Holly was a good girl, I would've bitten him too

t. Holly

>>HIYA! The Mexican midget karate-chops you in the neck

Lost my shit, thanks lad

JoJo version when?

wonder where the meal came from and then once I realized that the guy who hit me owned the meal that I was eating, I would realize I was in the wrong for eating his food, that I thought was free, and I would submit to him, rightfully so.

IMAGINE being such a manlet that you spend your entire life "dominating" dogs because people won't listen to you

post the other webm pls

Labs and retrievers are such generic, unremarkable dogs. They're pretty fucking daft as well.
I don't know why everyone who wants a dog gets a lab or a retriever instead of a more interesting breed.

t. non-native English speaker

Same reason you can fuck dogs but not children I guess

are there cases of aggressive goldens?

my friend's golden is a giant pushover. basically wags its tail if it sees strangers

They're not daft, they're one of the most intelligent races, which is why they're so easy to train.

who throat punches a dog? and wuuhiiii?

When are unrelated real life events going to be super imposed onto Cesar and Holly's bodies?

They're easy to train because they're eager to please people, not because they're smart. Huskies are known to be difficult to train but they're one of the smartest dog breeds. It's because they are fiercely independent.

Its a stabbing kind of hit with his thumb, like if the dog is being bit on the neck, It shows dominance and asserts yourself as the alpha so the dog will stop being a little shit.

They should have asserted themselves more when the dog was growing up so it didn't become that way.

When the meme reaches Stage 3, it metastasizes and spreads throughout the system.

Their gentle nature certainly helps, but intelligence is a large part of it as well. Try teaching a person with Down's syndrome something and then try it on a nuclear physicist afterwards. I thought this was common knowledge, but you can't take even the simplest things for granted on this site apparently.

inequitable analogy. try teaching a 4 yo who is fed, happy, and trusting that you are the parent, vs teaching a cranky disobedient 6 yo.

you both
seem to have mistaken eachother for arguing the absolute. in the end it is a product of both intelligence and nature whether a dog is 'easier' to train.

what i don't understand is why cesar doesn't flip him on his back and force him to show his belly. I thought that was the quickest way to force an exchange of dominance?

I don't think this meme will metastasize. It's too reliant on dog owners who regard their pets as their children (dumb fucks).

I wonder if it's just a co-incidence that it appeared after Gordon Ramsay posting disappeared.

"We must secure the existence of our dogs and a future for labrador children" - Holly

>I don't think this meme will metastasize. It's too reliant on dog owners who regard their pets as their children (dumb fucks).

So like 50% of the population?

I might be missing some context here, but I'm pretty sure you don't solve food aggression by punching the dog in the face.

>I'M BREAKING THE CONDITONING ARF ARF ARF

What did holly mean wit dis?

let's be honest if the camera wasn't on the savage mexican in ceaser would have just beat the dog until it was dead

dude, he adopted the dog afterwards

>judo chops le dog in the neck

Nice!

for his ancient aztec day of the dead sacrifice

Yeah he's a faggot

Where's your tv show?

youtube.com/watch?v=9ihXq_WwiWM
it's a show on the national geographic channel

I'm white, no one wants to see me hit dogs.

>pets are equal to human society
Delusional dog apologists everyone.
Kill yourself.

>oh great dinner!
>yum yum yum
>...uh why is this guy standing so close to me?
>get the fuck out of here, man. i'm trying to eat!
>punches you in the face

Imagine being such an alpha male that you go around punching people in the throat and they all show submission towards you.

youtube.com/watch?v=7MWEythWtuE
youtube.com/watch?v=wlN6NsbWAQg

>Dogs think this is a valid argument
*Punches your throat*
Back to the kennel.

>>OW FUCKING DOG BIT ME GONNA KICK IT WITH STEEL TIPPED SHOES
So he should have just let the dog mangle him because it was his fault?

>Labradors are peaceful doggos
>Labrador ends up with an Asian guy
>Labrador thinks he's the alpha of the house
(lol

>labs aren't typically aggressive
>Asians wanna eat dogs
>Asian owns lab
>lab wants to eat Cesar
Like owner like pet I suppose

Labs are among the most obedient, friendly, and loyal dogs. As far as intelligence, they're top 10.

I think the friendliest and most safe dog is the pug, if it weren't for their huge health defects they would be the perfect companion dog.

A doglet bit a fat NEET in the neck, who bled out and died. Sup Forums went ape and called the dog reddit or something.

If I fed you every day every meal of your life and you snarled at me I'd let the nanny rip your throat out too

No he's not, you fell for a meme

My 9 week puppy keeps biting me what do

upercut the fucker

Punch it in its neck while it's eating

Puppy's bite. That's how they play. Itll grow out of it eventually but in the mean time if you dont want to get bit you van walk away or learn to do something that calms it down

I usually try to distract him with toys or possibly a small piece of bacon (which is what I've been reading) I just wanted confirmation I wasn't doing anything wrong or the my dog wasn't retarted, what you said is what I figured thanks

dogs deserved to be kicked

Here's a shitty pic I just took of him, he's half Australian Shepard half poodle

What is the name of this stance?
I want to use it at the groceries store next time. Will I get tazed if I do?

>lets see you make a show
>im sorry have you released an album
>um, how many books have you written sweetie

Why do faggots still think this is a viable argument for deflecting criticism?

Why would his stance be to keep his arms to the side and present his throat to be ripped out? I don't know a great deal about 1v1ing dogs with martial arts but this doesn't seem good.

>We need heroes like Cesar

youtube.com/watch?v=7vTadjQ6kk8

>all these betacucks in this thread assblasted because even a spic manlet can tame a dog and they can't

lmao how can you be cucked by a fucking dog

>punches dog in the face

>go eat your food from your cup
>some whitey hits you with the butt of a shotgun and stuffs the gun into your mouth
>snarl and try to get it out
>boom
>"oh it was showing food aggression, i needed to show who's the alpha male"

lmaoing at your life

>whitey

Not before you punch them in the throat and kick them in their chest.

Hurting animals unnecessarily should be a felony and the sentence either death or castration. "People" who do that are just repressed scum that will lash out and do the same to humans if given the chance. They shouldn't be allowed to reproduce and pass that behavior on, much less take part in society.

And I bet your dog growls at you when you're by its bowl as it's eating, beta cuck boy.

kek

dog breed power ranking

Undisputed GOAT. German Shepherd

1. Border Collie
2. Lab
3. Great Dane
4. Retriever
5. Saint Bernard

12. Dalmatian

4910. Miniature dogs

900000000000001. Any kind of dog with a crushed face eg Pug, Bulldog etc

I have a black lab, border collie and husky. Ultra teir. Protective, active, smart, and laid back. I could take a bone right from her mouth and she would just be content with it. But come near my wife and she will bark and growl you out of town

Mongolian Bankhar are best doggos

That's when puppies get all mouthy.

Usually they take this out on their packmates, and learn restraint in the progress, so if you've been given a puppy that's been separated from their pack before learning these things, you're going to have to make up for it with proper discipline.

Dogs should never nip, bite, nibble or even scrape you with their teeth. Ever. Even if it's affectionate, it's not good behaviour and it means you literally cannot ever have it around other people because even dog owners can interpret it as aggression.

>Itll grow out of it eventually

I have vivid imagery of that puppy that grew until a full size dog and still slept in the same tiny shelf

Also, number of puppies that people put on their lap and then one day realize they are now too large to jump on humans : fucking zero

>Dogs should never nip, bite, nibble or even scrape you with their teeth. Ever. Even if it's affectionate

This goes for any animal

I was feeding someone's cat treats and he would mouth my fingers. Then he just took a full force bite out of nowhere. Turns out it was their old neighbor's cat that they just left there when they moved, the cat hangs out at their house and they don't even like it. I WONDER WHY

Every time I see a faggot dog trying to act tough and aggressive I want to hold it down and inject it with a needle filled with sweet doggy death.

One day I'm just gonna go on a euthanizing spree and end up on the news.

>I don't think this meme will metastasize. It's too reliant on dog owners who regard their pets as their children (dumb fucks).
So funny you say that. I used to date a woman who regarded her two dogs as her children.
Her name? Holly.

only actual white was captured