Sup Forums

Sup Forums

Why does every race out there act so proud of their heritage yet every single one of them wants to openly or secretly mate with white women ?

You see it all the time, black, asian, indian men seeking white women, sounds a bit hypocritical of them to do huh ?

Nobody else claims to super proud of their heritage except white people.

Black and proud is less a statement about black heritage and more about unity and community

Black is a superior race.

That's why the vast majority of white Christians in the USA have elected a President of African descent.

slav women have to be loose as a result of being passed around the soldiers in 20 wars every century.

it hasn't been politically correct to be proud of white heritage for many decades. Yet any other race feeling proud is cute.

There was once this insane rant of a black guy on a bus going on about how he would never date a white woman because of what they did to his people. It was funny because the girl he was always flirting with was incredibly mulatto.

Context fo this?

cool story bro
> burger nigger lover
not surprised

Because every single person in the world knows deep inside that the white race is superior, they just have a hard time openly accepting it.

I'll try to explain since I am from India. It's the media.

We have access to a lot of western media. From day one, western movies and shows have portrayed white women as attractive and the zenith of beauty. Leaves impressions. Combine that with the cultural repression in most areas the chances of them meeting a hyper sexualized female is probably via western media.

Nowadays, our own women are becoming hypersexualized.. so what goes around comes around.

POO

no, it isn't but thanks for correcting the record and making us kangz again.

You mean white women are superior. White guys are fucking cucks man

I'm mestizo and want to marry another mestizo.

Been with quite a few white girls but there's just something about them that I find unrelatable and robotic in the sense that I think they're impressionable.

I'm obviously not white, but I like both sides of my ancestry.

A

wtf is this shit

Picture was taken in London.

i wanna mate with good looking women, no matter the race
white women know how to take care of themselves, generally
and some nordic women are godesses

but that's it, personally

we just feel good about fucking white women when white men can't approach our women

How many niggers have landed men on the moon?

>he doesnt know a monkey has been to the moon

Mediterranean untermensche thinking he is white

Yeah, they have been black men on the flights, launched by whites.
How many majority black nations have a successful space program?

IN