THESE MOTHER FUCKING SHILLS WILL KEEP POSTING IF YOU KEEP RESPONDING. STOP IT

THESE MOTHER FUCKING SHILLS WILL KEEP POSTING IF YOU KEEP RESPONDING. STOP IT

SHILLS MAKING TERRORIST THREATS EDITION:

based, remember to hide and sage threads lads.

CTR has only so much money to spend.

this feels like a slide thread....

Don't be a hippocrit

I'll start this one with the last post from the previous bread:

" (You)
I hope you get shot soon"

Getting under your skin Mr. Schumacher? Come and get me shithead, or shall I visit the office?

Take your poo to the loo Pajeet

Visit the office, don't get a paper cut

ITS OVER, WE TAKEN OVER THIS HATE MACHINE !

Anyone know what's being slid today? Links preferred if so.

The benefit to the community and the low volume of the anti shill posts invalidate your assertion, sir

Don't be too cynical, me boy, bloody hell.

Great idea to help maximize utility of this. Ill take a look.

Seriously, stop fucking responding. Better yet, flood their threads with guro

You at carter or tomlinson this week?

No. Don't listen to this shill. Flooding bumps

>Hilary did nothing wrong!

Don't you have some grade A somalian semen to guzzle snownigger

Lets go

This is being slid : /cfg/

I am just talking shit on the chan to waste time. You people are retarded, just alot of talk, no action. I bet most of you people would die if the power went out. Fat lazy spoiled fucks.

>Implying this isn't a shill thread
You can't out "meme" me you need XD
*flies away*

/CFG/ MEME INSERTION

>spoiled
I've earned every good boy point I have. I went from nothing to tendies all day.

Pic very much related to this cuckolded buffoon to whom I have so generously gifted a (you).

I see plenty of Action. /cfg/ trump general, /SG/ have all made a huge difference IRL

Hahahahha no. Whatever gender you think you are, stop making up stories. I already told you why I am on here. Why don't you be honest too??

Or keep reporting the threads. Then again mods can't even do their job

Sleeping mods are why i take this route. I think mission is accomplished. Ill bump this for a little longer and then let it slide. Thanks for the help

We also need to make thread calling out Correct The Record.

Also be aware many shill threads have international flags

I'd like to see cfg meme division work on that a little more. They have plenty to do though.

I came here to post dubbz

YOU ARE A SHILL OP

Im on here to fight shills, paid or unpaid. I'm pretty sure you are paid though, despite what you say. Nobody would shill for her for free. Regardless, thanks for the bumpage.

Lol. Shilling to keep newfags from posting in shill posts and linking to what's getting slid.. right...

They are going really hard in the paint right now. I wonder how expensive that is?

I think our goal should be to keep them here as long as possible, and get more and more of them here.

Imagine my pride when Sup Forums becomes the number one traffic site on the internet because of Hillary shills?

It would be our gift to Japanamoot to make Sup Forums the busiest place on the Internet until November, because Hillarybucks.

When you think about it, it's the least that we could do.

Fuuuuuck. Paid? I am fucking poor son, and the damn govt is responsible for the most part. Fuck what you think you know about me. Fuck everyone involved in politics or any govt angency. Yall are all corrupt and will pay oh so dearly.