Where are his blue arms?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1WQfRL4qD4M
youtu.be/m7Q0_DgXHG0
youtu.be/_BRWlJ0WUW4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

DON'T CALL ANYBODY

GOTTA GO FAST

Can someone photoshop his arms blue, so we can send it to chris and claim legos making the blue armed sonic?

Sega needs to let Sonic go already. He was a thing for a while, but they've been beating this dead horse for way longer than deemed appropriate.

I wish I got a paycheck every time someone makes a comment like this in a Sonic thread.

this is correct

Alicia can be their new mascot.

This

so whats the point of sonic now that everyone can go just as fast as him on top of their skill?

Yeah but at this point it's funny to see how much he's been suffereing.
It's been like 20 years now.

Nobody likes sonic but autistic retards and nostalgia fags now. Ive always hated his doopy design and cringy as fuck voice. And learrning about CWC only makes me hate him more now.

Yeah, and DC should get rid of Superman while they're at it.

If they tried that, Sega would go belly-up almost immediately. Like it or not, Sonic funds pretty much everything else Sega does.

Eat shit critical hipsterfag.
But who the fuck besides literal autistic retards even buy sonic?

Sonic and their PC only titles.

the only people I've seen really talk about Sonic these days is here on /co. But that's only because the comic is apparently better than the games have ever been.

I remember seeing a McDonald's ad many years ago that had Sonic in it. He hocking some Happy Meal toy but the thing that has always stuck in my mind was the absolute shit eating grin Sonic had on his face.

Colors and Generations were good

Can someone find it and post it?

This isn't a controversial statement

Agreed.

youtube.com/watch?v=1WQfRL4qD4M

This trailer gave me soggy knees and also autism

But who the fuck besides literal autistic buy any other sega game? Sega don't have relevant franchises anymore, they were even struggling for money with nintendo when they did Bayonetta 2

Sega used to be more focused in consoles, they don't even know how game developing works anymore. Sonic Boom could have been a okay game, but then they went in the middle of production like "Please, we need to remake the whole project to wii u port Oh! And we need it to be finished until christmas".

Since sonic 2006 they don't learn. They put people who never worked in the genre in charge, they make stupid decisions and ridiculous schedules, they have no idea of how marketing or target audience works. Sega just can't make games anymore. They could in some point, but companies change with time.

>Goonies
>A team
>Gremlins

I'm trying to find the exact one but it either hasn't been posted or it might have been a goddamn fever dream.

There are other examples though.

youtu.be/m7Q0_DgXHG0

youtu.be/_BRWlJ0WUW4

>Go bigger this Autumn
fuck, I first read that as autism

Sonic plus Lego

Chrischan's gonna shit himself out of excitment like never before

It's time.

They should give him back to Marvel already

To leave them all behind?

>Ghostbusters
Oh cool-
>NEW Ghostbusters
Wow. I've never had my hopes raised and crushed in the same second before.

Old Ghostbusters are already in the game.

Gotta LeGo Fast

you are not alone