fucking retard face expression

lol

"Nerds". The classic

ugly faggots

The balding one has pointy canines.

Why do they do it?

Kek

Californians.

Because they think it makes them look social, but they don't realise that it makes them look weird.

Soythony Boytano

WHY WHY WHY WHY

What the fuck is going on here?

It's an epidemic

The only reason I don't smile like that in my pictures is because I have crooked yellow teeth

what is this expression even called?

Nu-males are literally the same shit as neckbeards, the only difference being is that they're usually thinner

>that video is real
wtf

In some circles it's called the "bugman" or "bug" expression/face.

This, or “nu males”

Canadians

pufti
ċikkulati
retardati

This shit almost makes me wish the duckface would come back.

How do you even open your mouth that wide?

It's well known that these people are incredibly agreeable. They don't fight, argue or compete. They shut up and bend over backwards for anyone that has more balls than them. They don't take themselves seriously and will probably resort to humour as a way to shelter themselves from social danger. That's why they make these goofy faces, because they can't be accused of trying to be cool, attractive or serious.

How do these fads even begin? Back in the day "selfies" were just called FGAS and people were mocked for doing those.

>tfw just noticed the title of the vid

Jawlet.

I don't know. When the "selfie stick" was announced I thought it was a dumb joke from The Onion or something like that.

i tried just now and my jaw cracked loud as fuck
kinda hurts now

What does FGA stand for?

Years of sucking their gf's boyfriends BBC

FGAS = fat girl angle shot.

gâvurlar

wh*Tes

Nyhverö

ugly faggots

mansbarn

I don't know, probably faggots.

catalonians.

Dorks. They should stop.

I don't know, americans?

>That's why they make these goofy faces, because they can't be accused of trying to be cool, attractive or serious.
Nailed it.

Taking a pic with your friends is not a bad idea, it's just that it completely transformed into something so autistic. From the duckface, to this. You can count on wh*Toids for ruining everything eventually.

Americans

They have confidence that makes a loser with no confidence angry

No he didn't dude, you're just insecure.

Why are 99% of nu-males white dudes

>you're just insecure
What I am like has nothing to do with this, but I have no problem having my picture taken. My wife insists on doing it a bit more than I'd like, but she doesn't expect me to (nor would I, anyway) act like a retarded child. She also doesn't do this.
I know one person who regularly posts pics like this, and he's a massively dorky dipshit of a manchild.

where did you find this picture of me and the lads

none of those are white

Caring so much about what other people do with their facial expressions is a sign of insecurity, I'm not saying this somehow looks cool or great, but the fact that it bothers you to this extent shows more about you than them.

Also they realise it's stupid, that's part of the reason why they do it.

>Caring so much about what other people do
I agreed with someone else's post on the internet, and I didn't do so with any real fervor.
>the fact that it bothers you to this extent
It doesn't bother me that much. I just think that it makes them look foolish.
>shows more about you than them.
Take that psych textbook back to the dollar store where you paid 90 cents too much for it, buster. You're reading too much into this.

>I just think it makes them look foolish

That's part of the point. They do it because they realise it's funny and will make people laugh. Part of being secure about yourself is taking the piss on yourself instead of being all high and mighty all the time and full of your ego. Get off your high horse once in a while.

>You're reading too much into this

Maybe, but usually people who make fun of other people for acting stupid or for having any little difference are usually the most insecure people ever. It inflates their ego and makes them feel like they're in the 'dominant social position' when really no one gives a shit and people just like to do stupid things sometimes cause it's funny. It's you who's reading too much into this.

>muh indifference is true confidence
Shaming people for aberrant social behaviour isn't insecure.

Comunistas

It's stupid and it's ridiculous, i'm not disagreeing with you. Going out of your way and taking time to actually mock them in real life and 'put them in their place' just makes you as stupid as them though. You're both retarded, to put it simply.

>le I won't take ever take sides because I don't want to seem like a fool myself
>let me hold you guys up to this arbitrary condition
this is the definition of insecurity

>Going out of your way and taking time to actually mock them in real life and 'put them in their place'
Who has done that? What are you talking about?
He said some accurately mean thing about people being dorks, and I agreed with it. That's when you started making this about me/us.

Soyboys

>Who has done that?

I'm talking about his original post, in which it says they do this to keep them out of 'social danger'. There is no such thing as social danger, that's just a made up construct.

>If I have my own opinion instead of agreeing or disagreeing, that makes me insecure

Not really.

3 pestilences

>american hockey fan

lel. these losers probably got bullied by the football kids so they latch onto /our sport/

disgusting

if it's your sport why don't you win any stanley cups

They're hiding their depression

Soijapoika

I'll smile when i'm dead

ossan

Didn't mean to reply to you. I know Finnoids never smile due to their crippling alcoholism and depression.

xddd upvoted

Canadians win all the Stanley Cups though. Go look at the roster of every winning team ever. How many Canadians are on a team is still one of the biggest indicators of playoff success. Last season's Penguins roster has:
>11 Canadians (including team captain and current best hockey player alive Sidney Crosby)
>9 Yanks
>2 Swedes
>1 Lithuanian
>1 Fin
>1 German
>1 Russian

Keep in mind that Americans outnumber Canadians in population 10:1. We also have more medals, including gold, than any other country at ice hockey, and we invented modern ice hockey. We even put it on our money. It's definitely /our sport/.

because paler skin is a feminine trait

xddddddd epik!!1

Nothing "epic" about them

xdddddd le gommies r dum n stopid xddd good btfo my fellow magapede!

What the fuck are you sperging about

xddd des ugly beople dcomplety and toaly BTFO margs forever!! lefdsist cucgs confirmed!!1!!

NO, WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS NORTH AMERICAN EXPRESION TRYING TO CONVEY?!

What in the fuck dude

haha le ugly peple again!! u rlly btfoed those gommies! anoder upvote for you kind gentlesir!

who knows

Sorry can't read in retard

wow dis is definitly real!! so epikly my d00d!!

Already said I can't.

EPIKKK!!!!!!!!!!

Your parents shouldn't allow a mental case here

wow dude martin schulz the eu parliament president is totally a gommie!!! xddDD1!!! based!!

Communist and retarded, nothing "based" about him

wow dued so cool how you have hundreds of pictures of ugly people saved so you can spam them any time someone disagrees with you xddd! thats really normal behavior duude!! so fucking based!!!!!1

>disagrees
I don't even know what you are mumbling like an idiot here

woah dod so epik keep spamming your hundreds of images this is so cool clearly you are mentally stable!!!

I already realize you are mentally challenged, no need for your memelord speak anymore