Is there a more boring, useless, and forced character than this piece of garbage? Does anybody like this guy...

Is there a more boring, useless, and forced character than this piece of garbage? Does anybody like this guy? Why does he get so many scenes? Guy can't act for shit.

Does nobody else fucking hate this guy??

Monotone, zero charisma and adds nothing to the plot, I don't like him either

Fucking guy looks half asleep most of the time, they ruined my nigga Mickey Doyle. He's just a plot device for that cunt Robin Wright to get as much screen time as possible.

i just dont get what they are going for with the cuck shit and his relationship with claire. it makes no sense and out of nowhere this guy made the once powerful frank look like a useless faggot. what a smart direction for a show, completely fuck up your lead.

The show turned to shit after season 1. Everything about it is a forced shitheap.

I liked him as Mickey Doyle in Boardwalk Empire. I'm willing to cut the actor a break because the dialogue and story throughout the entire show (House of Cards) is abysmal. You're better off blaming Robin Wright because I know she forced this "romance" angle just to delude herself into thinking men still want her gross, leathery, 60-year old body.

Nothing worse than getting to the last few scenes of an episode hoping for something to happen and seeing this faggots face.

At this point I just think he is there is one of the writers with the fetish and gets off from this

le stand quietly with bag man

I thought of it as Frank bolstering the illusion that Claire has more power in their relationship and to keep her happy so she doesn't fuck anything up.

He's a good actor, he was great as doyle in boardwalk empire, its the writing and directing that are terrible

So,has everyone in their universe read Scorpio? Because everyone loves it and the book is praised like it resurrects the dead.

How many seasons has this guy done literally nothing?

le fucks every girl character

They've had an open relationship since season 1

but not the boyfriend sleeping in the same damn house while frank sits bedside and watches

writer self-insert

So? It's not even a big part of the show, he's just there doing nothing for the most part in s5. Is it just because of le ebin cuck meme that Sup Forums is acting like it's so terrible?

he cucks the goddamn president. christ....

Was it autism?

literally forget this motherfucker exists every season. Christ what a useless shitebag. What happened to top tier characters like Peter Russo.

This post says it all, tbph.

That's what I think about every character in this fucking show apart from Frank

Most characters are boring and dumb to make frank stand out even more. This guy is on a whole other level

Frank isn't suddenly a cuck, because he hasn't ever cared if his wife fucks other dudes, and he himself has fucked other women.

They both use sex as a weapon.

/thread
faggots on this board will only see the cucking part and not the power aspect

Mickey Doyle was goat. It's a shame they killed him off so casually

MUH BOOK
MUH LOVE CLAIRE

He is still getting cucked. Doing it for something else doesn't change the fact

Frank fucked an entire country countless times lmao

Why should he care about his "wife" anyway? Their relationship was purely for politics.

nigga hes gay. its not even a real marriage. hes not getting pleasure out of his wife sleeping with other men he literally couldn't care less, she is just a beard for him so he could fulfill his career everyone understands this.

Didn't they fuck? I thought he was bi

You're right he's a terrible character.

they have sex once when frank is crying but it's clear that its used more as a medicine to make someone feel better rather than an actual attraction/love. Otherwise no they dont fuck unless the bisexual secret service agent is involved

From his very first scene it was obvious he's a self-insert for the writers. Wouldn't be surprised if he ends up defeating ebil Frank in the end.

HE IS SUCH A FUCKING BAD ACTOR FINALLY SOMEONE SAYS IT

He's dead my nigga

Every time I see this fucker I'm reminded of how stupid Claire actually is.

Shit, I might actually watch 5 if that's the case.

Ignore that other user, I'm assuming they've forgotten about him fucking Zoey in s1. He's pretty obviously bi

Yeah I hate when writers do this.

It's pretty good till episode 9. After that, it's a fucking slog

Yeah, but he didn't do it because he necesarrily liked it. Also, he ate her out and only faggots do that

top kek

>write him out
>immediately write him back in

Don't mind me just being the superior FU.

>no meme characters, every side-character is fleshed-out and interesting
>more charismatic lead
>better opening
>far more realistic plots
>wraps up nicely instead of dragging
>cuter journalist chick

>wraps up nicely
Nah, goes to shit after S2 even harder than the US version.

I do agree that S3 was the weakest, but the downfall was pretty great. It's a realistic portrayal of how terrifyingly powerful intelligence service is and how the most powerful person in a country is actually not powerful in face of it at all.

A charismatic politician being a war criminal also resonates well with me, but that might be because I live in a shithole.

He is so fucking shit. I hate him and every time he is on screen I'm wondering why what is he doing there.