How will you celebrate the new year Sup Forums?

How will you celebrate the new year Sup Forums?

Alone, as I usually do.

Probably gonna drink champagne and shitpost on here
HATE going out on new years

With my uncle in vegas. Gonna shoot some automatics at a target range, drive a GT3 at a track, drink, eat at buffets and other sinful escapades.

go to my uncle's place with my dad and we drink beer, shoot some rockets and drink more in sauna

i meant fireworks

In crushing loneliness

With my e-bf

with my family then will go to my friend's place to watch fireworks

Alone

it's my first year alone, what do you people usually do? does it exist an online new year's eve party?

>watching sunset on western beach
>drive to eastern beach to watch sunrise
also drinking alcohol and grilling meat

watch some fireworks and the watch a movie

but what movie..?

srpski film

Race mixing with white women

Do what I ussualy do, watch youtube videos and browse Sup Forums.

blade runner 2049 or some shitty adam sandler's movie

Are u the guy who posts vegas suburbs photos? also, you gonna get in n out

this, except w/o champagne and with a water pipe. Watching shit tv at the same time.

What the fuck was his suit made out of?
Same. Friends invited me out but I don’t want to go back out yet, seeing as I plan to change my appearance up a bit in the New Year, so I want to autistically adhere to that & then go out.

i was going to watch thisyesterday but im scared. the original one was so perfect...how you can make a sequel to that?

Me and my gf are planning to get high and a bit drunk and post together vocaroo wishing everyone good fortune and stuff, just like last year

>changing up appearance

what u doing?

Polan confirmed for :3 ~

Bost sauna photos

visit V4 thread on New Years Eve friend

Growing the Hair out, Trying a Full Beard for the first Time.
It’s at the awkward stage atm & I’m going to stop using gel after Midnight tomorrow.
My /fa/ sense will be darker clothes as well.

I liked it, not everything but it was acceptable

With my only friend. Gonna be pretty chill

first me and a group of friends (9 of us in total) are going to cook food together and drink a bit and then around 10.30 we'll be going to a party together

with my family of course

What are you going to cook, senpai?

It's really good imo. I don't think you'd be disappointed

Wagecucking.

gay and homosex

sucks to be you m8. What job?

I don't know what it's called in English but we call it gourmet
basically we throw a bunch of meat on 2 of those little grills in the centre of the table and you take whatever you need when its done
we also have vegetables (tomato, carrot, lettuce), pasta and bread to eat with it

Yeah thats the one i have planned

I'm gonna be hanging with a friend that I haven't seen in fours years so that should be pretty fun

Meh.
Can’t really blame gays when women are as insufferable as they are today.

Antwerpen?

Unironically Mcdonald's, I'm a student so it's just a part time job. Still sucks hard.

get drunk with my dad on carton wine

Not the Same burger but that sounds so cute and comfy I might have to stop /V4/ then :3

Damn.
That looks good.
I’m trying the Burgers & Wings out of the pizza place near me on New Year. I tried their Pizza and Bacon Fries a few weeks ago, they were good.
Their burgers are supposedly “gourmet” so hopefully they don’t disappoint.

Netflix, Youtube, water and food.
Not much to do where I live. Not interested in going out anyway.

Any chance you could show us the snow where you are m8?
We only got Snow here for the first time in 7 years a few weeks ago & it only lasted 3 days.
I’d love to have it Snow Heavily every Winter.

going to friends place to GET DRUNK

i approve of this. its good to switch it up imotbqh.

im doing a little bit of /fit/ over the holiday and holing up in the house from the snow. Hope that Sup Forums is /comfy/. Its is usually around this time of the year.

Ok, I will go for it.

>tfw it's probably warmer up there than it is here

Ye
I try to have a different look each year, lest I feel stale.
I had long hair for 2016 too, & after around May it was all floppy, uneven & irritating because I grew it out from an Undercut. Hopefully now that it’s all-round it won’t be as messy.

It's pitch black outside all day now (no sunrise) so here is a pic from a few days ago on my driveway.

Fuck, forgot pic.

It's around -10 to -25 around here now daily. Dropped to -36 a few weeks ago.

Damn.
That looks comfy as fuck.
I used to want to visit your cities until they got third worlded, might just decide to visit the Countryside instead now, seeing how beautiful it looks.

How do I get a comfy cabin in northern scandinavia like you?

bönde :DDDD X----DDDDD

I'm from the province of Antwerp yes (van de kempen)

should be good, we also have a lot of hamburgers to throw on there and sausages and chicken

I thought about a night with drugs and hoes but I'll save the money in order to be able to move from home.

I'll watch the hood Leprechaun movies and start doki doki literature club.

My only friend is my psychiatrist.

You could always visit Kiruna. The northern cities is still nice here.
Northern lights, snow and reindeer.

Not that hard, plenty for sale here. Cheap as well, cheapest housing costs in all of Scandinavia up here.
But you are far from everything and gas prices are retarded so be ready. I recommend a snowmobile. Most people use them up here, even kids going to school.

But I'm a foreigner.

Meh, get a job in the Kiruna mine. Tons of people from all over the world works there with everything from IT to construction to everything else.
I work there as well. One of my coworkers is from Toronto.

I wanna go hang out with you way Up there for new years Swedebro :3

That would be fun. Some company for once.
I should get a dog..

At some cozy czech bar with fireplace, drinking beer and coding/watching TV on laptop.

Nah I don’t love there just going to visit for new years. Also I live in CA so I eat in n out routinely man, pulling in around midnight for a burger and shake is top tier comfy.

Contemplating suicide, like every year.

Hang in there m8.

Sitting alone on my balcony, drinking some liquor, crying and then going to sleep

gonna try to woo the lady of my choice at a nightclub and get rejected as usual and then drink and cry until the sun comes up

i'm not alone i have Sup Forums

>a dry double double & chocolate milkshake
ya got me like
I am usually down in LV for this time of year, too. But this year I stayed home and got snowed in pretty much.

can i join you please? :(

bost balcony pics

going out and getting drunk w friends

im not a normie though

This man is one of the patron saints of Sup Forums

norm"aint"

If someone came over i wouldn't be alone, that wouldn't work at all, its my routine on new years eve

o-ok :(

Why are you sad? You got no one to share a drink with?

I don't even browse Sup Forums anymore, but I've spent the past like 5-6 NYEs drinking and shitposting with them in the mogra and r/a/dio threads, and this year won't be any different. It's honestly one of the highlights in my life nowadays, as pathetic as that sounds, so I'm really looking forward to it.

I'll be packing

no. youre the latest to say no to me

How's the internet?

Just because you have to be this way, i would let you come in and share a drink

Don't you have family?
This is so strange for me, I'm 27 and I have always spent new years eve with my parents

please remember this promise

If you can make it over here in a day, my door is open as long as you're somewhat normal

with the family

i am

This, minus the champagne.

for the first time in my 28 year old life i wont celebrate it at all. last year i let myself drag to some shitty party, but this year i will remain strong. ill just watch cartoon all night

alone

Hello friend, you know what is one of my favorite sayings by the Russians? “Solitude is refuge for the strong, crowds are a hiding place for the weak.”

My parents always throw a party together with family and friends, and I absolutely can't stand those kind of parties. Not only do I struggle with a really bad social anxiety, but I just feel really out of place there. On the other hand, there's no other place I feel more at home at than on Sup Forums during NYE.

I have to work at 4am on new years day

i like it. does this have a source? whats the native version?

What job?