> Not buying the "that's raycist black lives matter" meme
> SJWs and Liberals BTFO'd

UK confirmed to still be god-tier

www. kike book . com/DailyMail/videos/1408331282559949/

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10881604/
youtube.com/watch?v=EgcrtvomXoI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Keep it up Brits. I love your country and hopefully this new Trump era will bring nationalism and conservative ideals back into popularity. I know that whenever this country has a conservative president people feel less afraid about speaking their minds.

>UK slowly redpilling
I fucking hope so. Somebody has to be the first to tell SJW cucks to fuck off, it might as well be us.

The racist Brexiteers are at it again. This is just like 30's Germany.

strawpoll.me/10881604/

let the polls decide.

no one cared who he was until he put on the mask

They should always do that. Put a mask on with a small lock that only the police can open quickly. That way they can´t even run away because they can´t see anything.

yes yes nice, making fascism great again right you fucking morons? last time whitep eople tried to go against multiculturalism and progress it ended up with gassing 7 millions of jewish people, mostly children. idk why we wont learn from our mistakes? hopefuly we will speed up integration into europe and smear people like you.

at least our nation isn't like pic related

If I take off that mask will you die?

>This is just like 30's Germany.

We can only hope.

saw a news article today about an officer who died after an arrestee with TB spat in her face

some kike is ringing his hands somewhere

>it would be extremely aidsful

what did you mean by this

How is that even possible? We still dying from tb?

I'm sure many still do not.

>So his girlfriend has a face like that and yet it's the poor guy whose face the cops forcibly cover with a mask? There is truly no justice in the world.

Apparently yes.. if you like in Ukraine

>We still dying from tb?

It's a British tradition

>> Has a spit mask put over his head, to protect themselves from AIDs
but the likelyhood of AIDS being transferred by spit is non-existent

You have a better chance at touching a scab of his and getting AIDS

>It would be very painful...

TB is a pretty nasty disease if not treated immediately, she probably didn't know she had TB until she started showing symptoms and after that its too late

UKraine invents a lot of bullshit for attention.

>We still dying from tb?
We had it practically eradicated in this country, then lol time for mass 3rd world immigration

Oy gevalt! Bad goyim! Bad!

We rarely die from it because we've basically eliminated it. It's still deadly when you do contract it.

Mass importation of bipedal garbage from unlivable hellholes is bringing it back.

You can get Hepatitis B through spit though. Source: have worked with dirty junkies. Also, wouldn't you want all the protection you could get from diseases if some spook you were wrestling was kicking off an frothing like a bottle of coke with mentos in it?

rapefugees coming in with tb

The Ukrainians invented Tuberculosis?

i love this nigga
youtube.com/watch?v=EgcrtvomXoI

Not red pilled until the police starts shooting anyone who gets physical.

Also Theresa May is a huge nigger liver who has publicly claimed blacks are treated unfairly by the police and the justice system.

This video never fails to make me laugh. It's like a perfect representation of stereotypes about both races; the tough black gobshite and the whiny little emasculated Jew. It's like poetry.

No but its 2016 how ?!

"Marie Colquhoun I am astonished that what is clearly unreasonable force being used by the police because of this young man's race is being supported by so many of you narrow minded racists. Virtually every comment supports the police. I cannot believe that in 2016 there are still so many uneducated racists in my own supposedly civilised country. You should all be ashamed of yourselves as should the officers in this clip. Shame on you all!"

Have you received your iodine pill yet?