Story Time

So I live in Northern Minnesota and up until recently it has been very white with a few Indians.

Since Obama got elected every single white girl in my poor area has paired with a nigger who has been shipped here from Chicago so he can get free healthcare.

>Going to the local shitty bar last night
>Just want to mind my own business
>Walk past a white girl making out with a nigger.
>Make a comment walking by, "enjoy your AIDS".
>Nigger chimps out and starts jumping around asking me what I said
>I ignore him and tell the white wigger girl straight to her face that she is a genetic failure
>She starts calling me a "nigga" in her wannabe nigger accent
>Nigger is jumping around with his fists up
>tries to throw a few punches but since I am so big and he is so small it's pretty pathetic and I block everything with ease and he is lucky I didn't tear his head off
>wigger cunt calls to her "posse" who is an old native bitch and her retard son
>they come over and I calmly explain that the white race is dying and this white cunt is not helping matters
>Get beer thrown in my eyes by the old injun bitch
>The wiener nigger starts jumping around again while I am blind and he punches me in the face and side, but I didn't really feel it. Again I am a very big guy.
>I regain my sight and go after this little shit.
>I am walking towards him and he is jumping around with his fists up but it is clear he will not engage me. White wigger cunt starts saying they are going to call the cops.
>I walk towards them, he continues to jump around with his fists up, backing up, then I reach into by pocket for some gum and he goes "OH MY GOD WHAT ARE YOU REACHING FOR, A GUN????"
>I say yes. They flee.

Multiculturalism needs to die and we need to be segregated.

Civil war now.

Not sure I believe any of this, but it had me in tears.

By the way, blacks in my area are pretty big pussies. They get a thug reputation but the minute they feel outclassed they scatter.

Kill em all Dylann, kill em all.

You're a big guy??

How big a boy are ya

Big boy huh ;)

Yea man I live in the poorest MN county and all the Injuns are kinda shitters. The tribe up in Milacs is ruining our lakes out of spite for the white man. The vermillion Injuns are Bros tho. But man we have an infestation of children trying to be nig nogs

I am 6/2" and about 260 pounds of pure muscle and fat.

>Make a comment walking by, "enjoy your AIDS".
kek i love you minnesota

OBAMA'D

It's odd that it's only coming to light now, but racial "integration" is the greatest weapon Golbalists have in destroying nations.

They used it to destroy American cities after World War II by dropping bombs of black in every US cities via federally funded housing projects.

They did it to many suburbs in the 1970s via bussing programs and affirmative action.

When bussing was stopped they started doing it via mass immigration from the 3rd world.

They're doing it to Europe now via the "migration."

People seem to be becoming aware though. It could be turned around.

wHAT ARE YOU NIGGERS UP TO NOW?

aLWAYS NIGGING THINGS UP.

RAPE'D
NIGGER'D
DEVOLVE'D
APE'D
DEGRADE'D
ABUSE'D
KILL'D
HUMILIATE'D
CRUZ'D
DEMOCRACY'D
LIBERAL'D
EDUCATE'D
BRAINWASH'D
NIGWASH'D

Democrats. This is silly. The Niggers, please.

They can't hang themselves.

It would be a shame if all your women are belong to nigs.

>A spergs fantasy

>pure muscle and fat
no bones then ok

DISEASE'D
AIDS'D
BEAST'D

Today on things that never happened

I will take things that never happen for 1000 alex

The Goldbergists are killing us with Niggers.

Cringed/10

Big guy?

>So I live in Northern Minnesota and up until recently it has been very white with a few Indians.
Where in Northern Minnesota? (county if you don't want to say what town)
My grandparents live up in Price County WI.
Going up there to visit them I noticed one of the towns off the highway (Abbotsford) was swamped with Mexicans.
Went home and looked it up, and found out that some of the farms started hiring illegals and the town has since become 30% Mexican (as compared to 99% white in 2000).
Shit sucks. Not even the small country towns are sacred anymore.

He-Man. This is silly. The battle armor, please.

I can't kill Kiketor my self.

It would be a shame if Castle Greyskull got taken over.

That sucks, last night I played tennis and read a book.

wtf i am bane now

>his id has 4u

nice magic son

>The nigger punched me and then dodged my punches. What a coward
You have no idea to fist fight dont ya?

He is the one who made skeltal go away.

i will take "things that happened" for GET THE FUCK OUT REDDIT

Once upon a time, the KKK protected women from getting blacked. Then Obama riled them up and turned the Niggers into Black Lives Matter. Now the Niggers kill cops and rape white women.

Now Trump is president and White Lives Matter and the blackies are all hanging from every single tree in the new forest that Trump built, right next to the wall to keep the Mexicans out.

Would I scare US niggers? I want to travel across the Midwest and Pacific Northwest next year.

The neighborhood was blacked? Harr harr harr, dakka dakka dakka. Kekasaurus Kex.

stay in your shitty country Vladimir.

Cut your hair faggot

The Niglegates can't be scared. They are monsters. always hunting white prey.

Niggers are only afraid when they are dead.

Nig nig nig, dicka dicka dicka. Kike kike kike, kek kek kek.

Who is this semen demon?

Tell me. Why do you not wear the mask.

Was getting your head chopped off part of the plan?

You're no match for ISIS. You Russiabuhshen.

You look pretty boss, not going to lie. A nigger would definitely be scared, you look like a guy taken straight out of the barbarian era.

The spermlegates, please.

Was getting fucked part of your plan?

Not sure they would be scared of a woman.

Harr harr harr dakka dakka dakka.

Apart from your hazel eyes, you look pretty Aryan and based.

>Jews been pushing for civil war for years and Sup Forums is falling for it.

America is doomed...and you guys deserve it.

Was making cheese part of your plan?

Tell me. Why do you shake the ass'k?

TWERK'D

>pure muscle and fat.

what the fuck does this even mean ?

that nigger hitting in you in the head may have done more damage than you seem to think

Yea; unless they are in full tribal force they only have balls in a big group if they are true fuckin mudlips.

I enjoyed this meme OP, it made me smile

>Visiting friend in Minnesota
>Go to a house party
>Smoke weed outside
>Get kicked out by gay rooommate of friend
>Tell him to enjoy his aids
>faggot was triggered

Can relate.

Fuckin medpack our people would be outspoken in support if yours would balls up as well. As a somewhat aware American I generally respect the gun rights and your society over there but I'm pretty sure your people are partially cucked like the rest of Europe. Correct me if Im mistaken.

Kek that sounds amazing.

Good job.

Most areas are fine. Just stay away from nigger containment zones. Also at nature preserves and national parks you'll only see niggers if they're bused in with tax money. If you see too many black faces, just stay away.

>Minnesota
Was in St. Paul last week signing off on two contracts for work. Literally the most niggerfied city in the world. Like not even nigger ridden states such as Mississippi and Alabama have cities that completely groid-centric. White SWPL kids in the black parts of the south usually are aloof to blacks, and have a distinct trash culture. White average suburbanites in Minn. seem to be emulating niggers directly.

I know this is probably all about those Swedish genetics, but holy goddamn is it bad. I was witness to more white wiggerdom, race mixed couples, and far left-wing nigger-love signaling than I had ever seen in my life and I grew up 20mins from Chicago.

tl;dr: Minnesota is literally a template for what NOT to do.

Niggers are cowards when alone.

The problem is that they're pack animals and their bravery is directly proportionate to how much they outnumber you.

Minneapolis and St. Paul are both barely over half white.

White people have been leaving since the 70s since the first niggers moved in. The population of Minneapolis actually used to be over 500,000 and ~92% white. Now it's ~400,000 thousand and ~50% white.

Whites literally leaving the area while niggers and other subhumans infest the city.

It'll be detroit 2.0 within 3 decades.

>I grew up 20mins from Chicago
This is where we get our niggers from. Please stop sending them.

Blood always tells. Once it's completely niggerized they'll be unable to maintain any decent level of civilization unless they pull in white labor and funding.

The whites moved out to the surrounding suburbs.
I grew up in a suburb outside the twin cities called Woodbury, place is 90% white 5% asian, 5% groid and misc. shitskins.

Everyone was upper middle class and there was virtually no crime.

St. Paul isn't nearly as bad as Mpls.
Minneapolis has so many niggers that even the northern suburbs are 20-40% black.

The twin cities aren't nearly as bad as Milwaukee though.
That places takes the niggerville, usa cake.

>>tries to throw a few punches but since I am so big and he is so small it's pretty pathetic and I block everything with ease and he is lucky I didn't tear his head off

>St. Paul isn't nearly as bad as Mpls.
Depends if you don't like Asians either.

Bane?

>Read a book
>Played tennis

I bet you're a fucking white male.

Vikingmode/10

I meant in terms of black population.

>implying asians arent bro-tier

Only because there was a rather large skinhead movement in St. Paul in the 80s.

Have you ever seen Gran Torino? It was supposed to take place in Minnesota. Hmong are the niggers of Asia.

Shit that never happened

I think the nigger knocked you out and you dreamed the rest

I live in Berkeley and commute to Oakland for work

One of the most liberal areas in US

I see BM / WF couples "often", but they are no more than 1 out of every 40 couples I see. WM / AF is a lot more common, but again, that's maybe 1 out of every 28 couples I see.

I went to a bar last night and there the count was raised to about 1 out of every 30 or so "pairs", but there's literally no way to know if those are couples or friends because of the way bar socializing works.

Most of the time the girl is plainly unattractive, and comparatively far less attractive than the male nog. I have seen a couple times a normal looking girl with a Black guy, but that's usually at 1am after bars are closing, so we're not exactly talking about cream of the crop type gals

Also I see Indian male / White girl about as much as Black male / White girl. I do NOT see Asian guy / White girl. I have never seen it, at least not yet.

AMA

Take away the Federal Reserve's Money Printing Advantage and you will quickly watch all progressive movements lose their funding.

All progressive ideals have been created to destroy white culture. They can not be sustained without Money Printing or forever, even with Money Printing.

Tell every worker of every color about how screwed they are as long as the government can just keep printing money and watch the Elite Class squirm in their ivory towers.

why do couples goto bars? Seems beta as fuck. Your girl wants to get hit on by dudes, you can't get mad at them then you're "jealous." You can hit on girls yourself, but jeez that's energy sapping for me most the time. I just want to chill.
It's dumb to go out to where girls hookup with your girl.

At least we have a brave few willing to work on this problem. The local hero, can't spoof the Roof.

>Hmong are the niggers of Asia.
I think wisco and minnesota fags understand this.
Everywhere else in America the "asians" are chinese or korean and more educated.

Here in wisconsin the hmong try to act black and it's the cringiest thing you could ever witness.

This. Post the comic

>Again I am a very big guy
>(ID: R4uP1f5w)
>4u

How would you stop a citizen of Ireland from traveling or settling anywhere in the West? What's the matter, Bohemius? Scared I will come over and fuck some Ivana? Worry not, True Rus need no Slav.
It's our heritage. Go vote S, Å, O, F or B and then kill yourself.

you seem insecure brah.
someone trying to hook up with your girl will happen no matter what, you should know how to deal with this situation (by having more charisma than the schmuck).
running away from this will make chicks look for other potential partners, not the other way around.

>going to a bar to mind my own business
>start shit with innocent strangers
>complain

You were the nigger here you fucking faggot

I agree with you, I probably am, but why enable hypergamous behavior?

People goto bar for 2 things: hookup and drink. I can drink at my own house , so why take my girl there to flirt it up with some randoms? I can hold my own fine, act cool and coy or whatever. But why should I have to? It's fucking tiring putting up with female bullshit when I just want to relax

>Barbarian
>Viking
It's not a look for me, look came after I fully understood the importance of the simple clean living close to the nature and in harmony of your ancestral nature. No fast food, tobacco, hard liquor, gmos, vaccines, consumerism, too much time with electronics or within the city. Main focus of a Northman should be bettering himself, fighting for the justice and prosperity of his Tribe and following ancient primal instincts. I can't disagree with Varg on most issues. Read his work and open your own channels of spiritual and physical closeness to the Forefathers.
What's wrong with hazel?
I'm not scared of them. If I cut or cripple a nog in self-defense, would they jail me? Can I use the Second Amendment to get a gun?
But the unique place with the culture of Norwwgian and English settlers would be destroyed. Are Dakotas fine?
Can I still find some fellows in St. Paul who are up to a nigger hunt?

girls are more social than men, they love to be seen and base their self worth on this.

I get where you're coming from, it's tiring if you don't have great social skills.

But you have little choice though, shut in women are very rare, better learn dem rhetorics

;_;7 god bless user

>ITT: things that didn't happen
>Walking down the road to my local Chuck E, Cheese
>Pack of dark skinned individuals (I can't use the N word in my house) began approaching me out of dark alleyways.
>They snarl at me
>Say that if I didn't want trouble, I better drop my wallet and put my hands up.
>Quietly obey
>They don't know what's coming next
>N word approaches my wallet
>"Hehehe...."
>"What you laffin' 'bout, white boy?"
>"Oh, nothing..."
>Bends down to grab my wallet
>Reach into my jacket
>Whip out my custom cast Arabian steel Scimitar
>Decapitate the N word
>Other N words pull their guns out
>Block them all with my custom cast Arabian steel Scimitar back into their own bodies
>Leave one left alive because I am a merciful god
>Approach him while he chimps in fear
>Tell him about how the white race is dying
>He argues with me that I'm crazy
>"Hehehe... Maybe I am..."
>Reach for the starbursts I saved in my pocket that mom bought me earlier
>"OH (N word) YOU PULLIN A GUN?"
>Jokingly say "Yeah."
>He runs away
>Chuckle to myself
>2 sexy Aryan white girls were watching the whole time
>Take them to Chuck E. Cheese with me
>Best s3x of my life

Multiculturalism needs to die and we need to be segregated.

Civil war now.

>shut in women are very rare
not where in my region. fellow.

win toskon ? el bnet wallew y bazenssou akther mel rjel

nosken fel kef

holly shit, my sides

5amsa snin o5rin ou tou tra

Why do turkshits come to Sup Forums? Your kind is looked down upon here.

why don't you use your "superior" brain and figure out shit by yourself for once ?

Kek.

Sup Forums is overwhelmingly racist. Turkish """people""" is a lesser race. Nothing for you guys to do here.

that answers why you are questioning yourself, not the question itself

try harder

Truth. We should have wiped them out when we had a chance.

>Sup Forums is one person

sekret club amirite? :^)

crawl back to your cave you fucking gorilla

btw that's not a turkish flag, but I wouldn't expect you retards to have basic knowledge

No, it did happen.

That mean he lift but he also eat big so hes a little bit fat