Is it true Sup Forums?

Is it true Sup Forums?

The 300 posts yesterday proving it wrong wasn't enough?

Yeah, except we just had this thread with a whole shit tone of examples of badass female robots. And it got it deleted.

Ask /m/.
I want to see what happens.

Sinfest discussion is not only banned by default, but you're likely to catch a 30-day ban for posting it. So long OP.

Robots in general tend to be designed submissive, that's like their point.

Why is Sinfest banned but we let fucking Willis and QC have generals?

Sinfest is just that bad

That's a great question. Maybe the answer is that the mods are useless fat fucks who lost the single shit they had to give when Moot left. Just look at how /qst/ was handled.

Is that true? Since when?

I don't think its as bad as homestuck, but its pretty bad

when I think back to the early stuff, obviously inspired by breathed and watterson, and then read the cringing filth that it's become, I don't even know how someone can lose their way so completely

its a metaphor for what's happening to our entire planet, a curse that cannot be perceived or understood

Since years. They'll slap you with 30 days for ban evasion just to make a point.

Because Foosh and Crim are love and trying to harm them is a high crime.

That can this comic has become just pure bait of the worse caliber. Or its superb long form satire that will some day pay off.

To summarize yesterday's thread:

The perceived gender of a robot depends largely on the the preference of the person that wants to fuck it.

Autistic little shits kept on sperging out about it until mods decided it was easier to just ban everyone.

I think it was after a few weeks straight of threads basically starting with "What happened Tatsuya?"

>>>/tumblr/

I did yesterday and it got deleted. It was basically just a smaller version of Sup Forums's thread.

Wow congratulations on your meanlingless and nonsensical post.

Typical

What?

If that's true,why jaegers are refered as "she"?

Because Tatsuya is a feminist and they don't need to do any actual research. It's all about feelings and that's what he feels is true

He's having his characters comment on discrimination as though it exists in the wider world when it fact it only exists in the small fictional universe he himself created it to

Sexy, yes. But who the fuck you calling submissive?

That wasn't the summary.

It was that Transformers have lots of females who are just as awesome as the males and look the same basically, and that Transformers have a really fucking strange biology.

Shit sucks, I wrote three paragraphs on Transformer biology and like five minutes later the thread was deleted.

Red dots are missing on lots of these. Most robot shows have female robots or female pilots.

I don't know anything about transformer biology. I'm a little bit interested in knowing how weird it is.
I always thought the transformers didn't identify as anything other than robot except for the weirdos that give themselves a biological gender identity.

It's a metaphor for biological gender functions among mammals you stupid cunt.

Females cannot be big and strong because a portion of their time is spent either being pregnant, or feeding their newborn, or in general protecting and raising their children.

Meanwhile, males have to be strong because they are hunting 24/7 to provide food for their cubs and their females. They are doing work constantly.

>If that's true,why jaegers are refered as "she"?

Because military hardware is often, if not always, referred to with a "she".

These are not gynoids, though.
These are gundam suits who require a pilot.
They may have a "temperament", but they are not male or female gendered.

Well. These are very much not "boy bots" and "girl bots", but humanoid machines of destruction, who more commonly are male-associated and robotic servants who are female-associated. Except when they are not.
There are plenty robotic butlers around. And Evas.

But are the robots FEMALE?

>Why isn't an engine of destruction given large hips or, god forbid, tiddies
>Why isn't an engine of destruction modeled on the weaker sex
Gee, I have no idea

Because no one ever calls their vehicle a he.

> the joke
> your head

user, come on.

Nautical tradition.

>big effeminate robots aren't female because there's no gender
>humanoid machines of destruction, who are commonly male-associated
See picture.

No.

I'm certain male robots would also come in the sexy and submissive flavor as well. So no.

>Afrodita
>Doesn't have a giant black Globe as a hair piece

Here's an actual question- there are plenty of big badass female bots, but how many sexy submissive male bots are there?
The only one that comes to mind is Ultimo from Karukaidouji Ultimo, one of the manga that Stan Lee has his fingers in.

What happened with /qst/

In Chobits a fair number of women seemed to own bishounen male androids.

Starscream
Wall-E

Who's that cracka and what is he trying to do to Eartha?
The fact that it exists probably?

I dunno. Much like inflation boy, and LICD and homestuck, I think they should be moved to /trash/ like other self promoting generals.

>The fact that it exists probably?
What's wrong with /qst/ existing?
Makes more sense than 'anime roleplay belongs on /tg/'

Though 'anime roleplay can stay on Sup Forums' might have been better

> Starscream

Does it really count if they have been beaten into submission?

I don't see your point.
What I did was point out the difference between piloted mechs and sentient robots.
A Jäger is not more male or female than a tank or a jet.

The topic was robots (and probably also bodyless AI) that actually appear to have gender, which are not nearly as one-sided in fiction as this comic claims.
Still, fundamentally it makes sense to designate the robot made for fighting and defending with the gender that is most associated with such, and the domestic keeper of the household with the gender that matches it best.

>Robots have genre.

Tumblr pls, you are not even trying.

>Original canon
Just robot aliens, feed on special energy, build more of themselves. Are in a war between Nazis assholes and Lawful Goods and destroyed most of their planet and race fighting.
>Later
Have souls. The leader of the good robots is from a long line of chosen warrior kings, bad ones are in revolt.
>Later
Can form a hivemind to make a new being by locking bodies together, becoming a whole new being that is the sum of its parts. Can split back apart as needed. Can mimic biological forms, but are just robots that look like an organic.
>Later
Their planet was a god robot that turned into a planet, it went into hibernation and its soul became all the Transformer souls and they evolved as robot people on him. His brother eats the Transformers and other similar lifeforms to keep the same from happening to him. Some Transformers, learning about human genders, decided they were girls after Optimus made one into a "girl" as an experiment. Also, there's a lot of robot aliens everywhere; biological life is very rare and very strange.
>Later
Have skeletons, nanite blood, mechanical equivalent to organs, electric/nanite DNA, reproduce by budding. Can make "baby" Transformers with no souls which are like zombie soldiers.
>Later
Have childhoods, facial hair, and basically every other biological function although not all Transformers have everything.
>Later
Can have fully organic parts, have sex and reproduce that way. Eat food in addition to energy. Can share, combine, modify, and pass on parts of their souls.
>Later
All of the above in one continuity. Spread throughout the universe.

Racism, religions, and lots of complex politics ensue.
Some were constructed as a blank adult soldier with basic knowledge that developed personality from their environment and turn into a motorcycle. Some were born from robot mother and father, had a childhood, transform into a dinosaur that eats and shits, and likes to dance on Saturday after work.

Gigolo Joe?

Oh come on, you don't really believe that men aren't stronger on average than women, do you?

>>>>>/tumblr/

Gay men iswhy
Straight men would want to fuck their engine of destruction

That's fucking wrong.

Most of the time of a male in most species, even those that are monogamous, is spent in competition with other males for territory, resources, and mates (replaced by protecting the female and gathering food, as you said, in monogamous species). You left out 2/3 of the purpose of males; killing and bullying other weaker males.

Humans are swoll with huge cocks because like all species the female selects the mate.
Dick size and beating up nerds is our bird plumage/spider dance.

Humans are in fact one of the few species on Earth where the female is smaller, but the only reason for that is because females select for larger males.

Exactly my point.Huge movile Boom-Boom thingies exudes that motherly,protective aura.I would never call a giant fighting machine anything but "she", no matter who designed it or how masculine/manly it may look (except a japanese mecha, for some misterious reason).

Transformer skeleton.

This comic is insane; and you're uneasy statement that they don't have genders, but are male-associated annoys me.

Transformer DNA.

Retard

>Implying the male robots aren't just as submissive.
One's made for fighting, one's made for fucking. This could be reversed, but then women would have to design them, or create a large enough market to make it worth the time of the people that are.

Man, remember when Tranformers was about robots punching each other?

I see that Sinfest has continued to spiral towards The Pit

Why don't girls design some bots then?
Are they too dumb?
Do you think a capitalistic overlord would overlook half the population?
If giant fembots had a market, they would be.
If small menbots had a market, they would be.
Neither of them do, so they don't.
Any entity driven entirely by logic would go insane and kill a woman or itself.
Women would manage to inadvertently find ways to make them break the 3 laws.

>they don't have genders, but are male-associated annoys me.

That is actually an erroneous conflation of two separate points, addressing two different things.

It still is. It never has not been.

But now Transformers has gone from basically the last >30 robot aliens in existence destroying each other to the last to an entire universe with whole planets at war, peace, with different motivations and beliefs, alliances, families, ethnic groups, and powers.

All of which is a good reason to punch other robots!

>If giant fembots had a market, they would be.
>If small menbots had a market, they would be.
But both of those things are.

You can't claim a robot with tits and ass isn't female associated, but in general they're male. That's a laughable double-standard trying to stack one side of the argument.

>like all species the female selects the mate
But what about rape which is probably cause of the majority of all historical human births.

>Humans are in fact one of the few species on Earth where the female is smaller

Not in mammals you mongolian

Then we're selecting the smaller women because they're easier to rape. The result is the same.

... It's easier for fitter males to rape women.

Don't blame ducks for the majority of human births
or snails, I think. Are they the one who shoot others of their kind with sperm darts?

Can a race of robots with absolutely no ability to reproduce or concept of what sex is that just happen to look and act like what we can group into genders be called "male" or "female"?

Would any robot that makes other robots in its body automatically be called female? Would any robot involved in making more, but not physically through their body be male?

What about robots that reproduce asexually whenever they want by themselves by building or growing the parts needed to make a "baby"? Are they a race without gender, or are they all females?

All of that is open to debate, and is based purely on your interpretation rather than any objective factual answer.

>Pushing binary genders on robots

ROBO-TRIGGERED

>But what about rape which is probably cause of the majority of all historical human births.

Found the Roman.

Most human births are the result of casual fucking. Prostitution wouldn't be the oldest institution if we didn't have to pay.

I see Op is still a filter dodging shitlord. Nothing has changed.

>Humans go into the factory a bunch of times
>Robots that are built by humans help
>Months later, cars come out
>Cars cannot reproduce
>Humans reproduce with humans
>Humans can make factories too

Humans are hermaphrodites. Factories are female. Robots are drone nurses. Cars are worker drones.

Transformers are the pinnacle of evolution.

We are all queens.

>We are all queens.

and sheeeeeeeeeit

This is what happened.

>mod makes thread on /tg/
>hi, we're thinking of making a /qst/ board, here's what we have planned, tell us what you think
>/tg/: that's a great starting point, but there are a few serious oversights, let's discuss it
>300 posts of excellent discussion of pros and cons, questmasters weighing in with reservations, discussion of getting an archive up before the board is created
>mods: oh well our asking you was only rhetorical, the board is now created according to our original specifications
>/tg/: why are you ignoring everything we just pointed out? there isn't a single QM currently comfortable with using this format, especially with no archive support
>300 more posts of outrage
>mod: thanks for your feedback, we're going to start migrating the quest threads now
>this thread has been pruned or deleted

pffff-hahahhahaha

They were really spoiled by sup/tg/

Can girls really not hold it in?

mods aren't enforcing it tho.

"Budding" "Cold Sparking" Transformers be like any other species (cept Pandas) they have the want and need to reproduce.

I guess this guy has only ever seen mechas in the context of a Michael Bay movie.

>Roleplaying doesn't belong on the board associated with roleplaying games
Really user?

Reminder that Jude Law portrayed a sexbot in A.I.

Oh, and there's an episode of Black Mirror that focuses on a woman's relationship with a male android.

I thought sinfest was banned.

But wasn't Arcee in those movies?
For like one scene.