WHAT DID THE POLLS MEAN BY THIS?

polls were wrong on brexit

yeah bro totally legitimate PPP poll jk kill yourserlf fucking faggot

nothing.

they aren't even a representative sample of the electorate. in 2012 obongo got 51% and romney got 47%.

Most polls showed Brexit for the win right until the end where things changed a little, but not by enough.

no

Sup Forums BTFO

Sup Forums btfo
Trumpets on suicide watch
(647 times today)

Yes. Brexit was in the lead right until the Jo Cox murder where things changed a little and some polls showed Remain for the win, but with a 1% difference.

Others still showed Brexit for the win even after her murder.

It would be funny as hell if trump won, but it's obvious Clinton will win. Too many democrats and women on her side

not for the 15 months before that ivan

The online polls nearly all showed a leave win. People just didn't believe them.

The next few months are just going to be 'hurr fuck those jew polls', aren't they? I'll be back on the day.

Are you retarded? We're four months out from the election, at this stage in Brexit remain had double digit leads, only a week out from the referendum did they even give leave a chance

never heard of the RABA research one

it means trump is going to fail like the meme he is and we're going to be stuck with shillary

Bullshit. You had daily Brexit Sup Forums threads with polls in the OP, in the threads. You had like 10 point difference right until the Jo Cox murder. Afterwards Remain took a slight lead of 1%, but some polls still showed Brexit for the win.

That Romney is a funny one, t b h. Now every American hates Romney, kek.

>Online polls

Online polls are Absolutley meaningless garbage. They didn't show leave winning until a week out, for months remain had a big lead, even when it was even, everyone was spouting 'the 10% Undecided will voter the status quo.

(((Bloomberg))) predicted a 25% chance of leave winning, on the morning of the referendum, the same (((Bloomberg))) that gives Trump his worse rating in polls, coincidence?

Sup Forums didn't even support Romney, Ron Paul was Sup Forumss candidate, Romney got a bit of support after Ron dropped out, just posting that picture tells everyone you're a shill.

>Rabbi research

If it isn't the daily Australian shitposter. It was not just online polls, man, every poll showed Brexit for the win with a big margin right until the end.

You're gonna make me waste my time searching for the archive threads just so I can prove this stupid point?

This was the day of the referendum you lying cunt, remain never had more then a 5 point lead, everyone was shocked when remain won, no one expected it.

The polls were wrong and biased, no amount of shilling will change this

>was not just online polls, man, every poll showed Brexit for the win with a big margin right until the end.

What the fuck kind of non sense is this? Why the fuck was everyone shocked for if it wasn't even close?

Feel free to point out the mythical ten point remain lead, you lying cunt.

>You're gonna make me waste my time searching for the archive threads just so I can prove this stupid point?

I'm waiting, what's the hold up?

>Most polls showed Brexit for the win right until the end where things changed a little, but not by enough.

Thanks for correcting the record schlomo