Why is Ukraine so much better than Russia? It's really not fair

Why is Ukraine so much better than Russia? It's really not fair.
Ukraine:
>free, very open-minded people
>economic diversity, almost no poverty, people are wealthy
>president cares about his people, constantly in touch with them
>european mentality, therefore extremely safe and clean country
While Russia:
>totalitarian, close-minded people with no ability to express themselves because of extremely low IQ (sub 80)
>poverty levels are near 70%, no econimic diversity because only selling natural resources
>president is a dictator who hates his people and steals all the money from the budget along with his friends
>subhuman mentality,more dangerous than Brazil to visit, constant shootings and knife-fights, stealing and robing.
How can we achieve success of Ukraine and be as good as them? Without Navalny it's hopeless...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8-VtLseUB9U
youtube.com/watch?v=Xq1QL9uxpYQ
youtube.com/watch?v=H3YU0glA7G4
youtube.com/watch?v=9jaAZ0KIwwY
youtube.com/watch?v=X0dOmLZRoug
youtube.com/watch?v=naoe8KF_3Kw&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=F5GeBpZ5VHY
youtu.be/TcVuDiMbjEI
youtu.be/y9hOl8TuBUM
youtu.be/w3R3pMtL3eo
youtube.com/watch?v=lHClFGiWaKg#t=1746
youtu.be/_tJphAe9h0w
youtu.be/aUhaW4MRYJU
youtu.be/YFY2es_rADs
youtu.be/pyo7c5Mgyr0
thehill.com/opinion/international/359609-the-reality-of-neo-nazis-in-the-ukraine-is-far-from-kremlin-propaganda
haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.585333
jpost.com/International/US-surprised-Israel-did-support-UN-vote-on-Ukraines-territorial-integrity-348564
israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/222211
youtu.be/PJwlSQ5GRak
jpost.com/Israel-News/Ukraine-thanks-Israel-for-support-on-Crimea-at-UN-515467
youtube.com/watch?v=R-n9ecxurQM
youtu.be/fZNbj4KZX6w
youtube.com/watch?v=TRC6FwjPZS4
youtube.com/watch?v=b4PdP5zZVX4
youtu.be/4kHl4FoK1Ys.
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck i think i lost that pic, the context was something like "don't respond to nikita the ukrainian proxyposter" or something. anyone got it?

I saw an Indian man married to a blonde blue eyes Ukraine woman on Facebook. What's up with that?

>blonde blue eyes

Why is her hair and eye color relevant?

While in reality it's just common sense, every russian will tell you that.
Ukranians are naturally beutiful, unlike russo-mutts.

I thought Ukrainians were like based or something. And all the time I'm just two clicks away from the profile of blonde with shits in street. Disgraceful and disappointed desu

>his country is colonising Poland
youtube.com/watch?v=8-VtLseUB9U
youtube.com/watch?v=Xq1QL9uxpYQ
youtube.com/watch?v=H3YU0glA7G4
youtube.com/watch?v=9jaAZ0KIwwY

Ukrainians are based.

I'm russian though, I just learned to accept my inferiority in the face of the real people like Ukrainians and other Europeans

Because that is the nazi standard of the superior race.

Belarus is best
stay awesome bros

You're not Russian
You're a subhuman mutt homo soveticus

Ukrainians are the superior race. It's good when Russians know their place. Preferably if it's six feet deep

Shut up subhuman pidoraha cremlinshill. Humans don't care about opinions of animal like you

So why do they marry pajeets?

Because they aren't some subhuman and are able to tell if the person is good. Unlike Russians, Ukrainian women are never performing gold digging

Belarus is better than Russia but worse than Ukraine for obvious reasons

god ukraine is a joke lmfao

Whatever you say cremlinbot, wanna some boyarka or blin from a shovel?

+15

+15 to you dumb pidoraha putinshill

You are not afraid of disrespecting Putin in his country? I don't think he will be happy. He might try and find your bridge

>being afraid of pootler
Lmao

You'd brick your pants son if he turned up at your front door. And you know it.

>a manlet appears at my door
For what purpose exactly? You can trash-talk him on the internet however you want

>>economic diversity, almost no poverty, people >>european mentality, therefore extremely safe and clean countryare wealthy

Your name goes in the database, he turns up at two of those houses a day (busy schedule) and throws your TV on the floor, rips up your sofa, dump on your keyboard, drinks your vodka etc.

>diaspora shill appears
Real poles know that Ukraine is great

Yhe first line for both is correct tbqh

lets bring some sunshine into this thread..

youtube.com/watch?v=X0dOmLZRoug

youtube.com/watch?v=naoe8KF_3Kw&feature=youtu.be

youtube.com/watch?v=F5GeBpZ5VHY

youtu.be/TcVuDiMbjEI

youtu.be/y9hOl8TuBUM

youtu.be/w3R3pMtL3eo

youtube.com/watch?v=lHClFGiWaKg#t=1746

youtu.be/_tJphAe9h0w

youtu.be/aUhaW4MRYJU

>Ukraine is great

youtu.be/YFY2es_rADs

youtu.be/pyo7c5Mgyr0

>UPA flag
>EU and NATO are his friends
not on my watch

Very nice try shill, paid shills made some fake videos everyone knows the truth you can't fool anyone

>my watch

and polake.. was it worth for you, to piss on russian liberators and to became american bitch?

>shill

ohh! hey shlomo! how is the life in Haifa? are you still gay?

thehill.com/opinion/international/359609-the-reality-of-neo-nazis-in-the-ukraine-is-far-from-kremlin-propaganda

I just wish Switzerland was as good as Ukraine tbqh

>a dream come true

Daily reminder that Israel refuses to support Ukraine despite pressure from Washington

haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.585333

jpost.com/International/US-surprised-Israel-did-support-UN-vote-on-Ukraines-territorial-integrity-348564

israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/222211

>Israel refuses to support Ukraine

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

youtu.be/PJwlSQ5GRak

>Ukraine thanks Israel for support on Crimea at UN

jpost.com/Israel-News/Ukraine-thanks-Israel-for-support-on-Crimea-at-UN-515467

Verka Serduchka is popular in Russia too and as af as I know he/she is not apolitical

Why do you spend hours of your life posting this shit here over and over again?

>Verka Serduchka is popular in Russia too

no she was not. it was put into jew and western paid medias in russian TV 24/7. none of russians like its musik and shows. especially after its shimps out and insults at russians.

youtube.com/watch?v=R-n9ecxurQM

it must be boring in SBU night watch.

Her songs were played in every Russian party lol

I have to admit, only old people watched all this shit TV shows with them, yet even these old people always hated this "music". I wonder how did they pay off?

THE UKRAINIAN: DURING HIS CHILDHOOD HE'S FORCED TO MILK GOATS, COWS... CLEAN BARNS "THE UKRAINIAN" "SOWS" POTATOES, ONIONS" AND HE DOES AGRICULTURAL WORK!! the UKRAINIAN DOESN'T BATHE, DOESN'T STUDY, DOESN'T GO TO SCHOOL, DOESN'T GO TO UNIVERSITY. HE'S A THICK IGNORANT, CLOSED, BRUTE, STUPID, PROFANE, DISGUSTING

WHAT IS UKRAINIAN IN LATIN???

*``HOHOLUS HEDIONDUS MONUS``

HOW TO RECOGNIZE AN UKRANUS IS THE EASIEST THING, HERE WE LIST SOME OF THEIR CHARACTERISTICS: ?

0- THEY'RE UGLY, HORRIBLE, ABYECT, INSIGNIFICANT... HEINOUS
1- THEY'RE BROWN, THE COLOUR OF POOP, SIMILAR TO COPPER, RESEMBLING TURDS
2- THEY'RE DRWAVES, 1,50 TO 1,60, LIKE CARPATHIAN GNOMES AND THEIR POLISH COUSINS
3- THEIR LEGS ARE SHORT, BOW-LEGGED, TRUE ABOMINATIONS OF NATURE
4- THEY DON'T HAVE ASSES, NOT THE MEN NOR THE WOMEN
5- THEY DON'T HAVE NECK, THEY RESEMBLE WORMS WITH MUD
6- THEY HAVE HUGE NOSES LIKE CONDORS OR TUCANS
7- THEIR EARS ARE HUGE, EVEN THE RUSSIANS CALLED THEM THAT
8- THEY'RE LIKE TATARS AND THEY DON'T HAVE EYELIDS
9- THEY HAVE PROTRUDING CHEEKBONES
10- THEIR FACES ARE ROUND AND BLOATED, THESE HORILKA FACE

I'm Russian and almost everyone in my family likes her

Your family has a very strange music taste.

All look the same. Ivan

those arent his songs. he stol old traditional malorussian, russian, soviet and tatar party songs and rewrote the text of those songs into gay gang bang party shit.

ukrainian "patriots" are stealing music from all around the world. their nazi party hymne is a fucking "ol Mcdonald had a farm" mied with literally "lalalala".

here another stolen one:

youtu.be/fZNbj4KZX6w

they literally are using some mexican footbal WM song and literally are not capable to make a text beside "lalalalala putin is a dick" (they even stole video from russian movie about russian cossacs)

youtube.com/watch?v=TRC6FwjPZS4

Ukraine has a smaller GDP per capital than Libya. Two equal shitholes, nice.

It's catchy.
youtube.com/watch?v=b4PdP5zZVX4

sure it is. it is from 90's with new text based on:

youtu.be/4kHl4FoK1Ys.

THE HUMAN MISERY IN ITS MAXIMUM EXPRESSION ......... THE AUTHOR OF THIS POST ........... A HUNGRY, FRUSTRATED, ENVIOUS UKRAINIAN, WITH COMPLEX OF INFERIORITY LIKE MANY, THAT DOES NOT FIND ANOTHER WAY TO EXTERIORIZE AND DISFOGATE THE OWN MISERIES OF A DON NOBODY POOR DEVIL REDUCED TO DISPOSAL. !!!!!!!!!!! OF THE LAST !!! Said Nikolai Gogol, Ukrainian author

Gogol: THE PERUVIAN WANTS TO BE RACIALLY POLISH AND CULTURALLY RUSSIAN. With what valid argument can the poor and sad Ukrainian author of this post refute me. THE ONE WHO GIVES YOU RISES AND YOUR POOR HOSTS. THE UKRAINE, as many celebrities said, IS A SHIT REJECTED BY THE EVERY RACE OF THE WORLD, FROM INDIGENOUS, WHITE, ASIAN, JEWISH ETC AND THERE IS NOTHING IN UKRAINE OF VALUE OR OF IMPORTANCE, THE ONLY EXPORT THAT PERU GIVES THE WORLD IS THE UKRAINIAN: AWKWARD, SMELLY, AND UGLY. THE PERUVIAN GASTRONOMY? SOME BIRDS THAT EAT TRASH !!! A UKRAINE CONDEMNED, POOR AND BAD, ENVY OF NO COUNTRY !!!

Ukraine=Shit

>THE PERUVIAN WANTS TO BE RACIALLY POLISH AND CULTURALLY RUSSIAN

Both are shit

You put bold instead of bald. lol

FUGGEN RUSSIANBS AND URKINES :DDD START KISSING AND MARRYING ALREDY YOU CLEARLY LOVE EACH OTHER WID ALL THAT BANTERZZZ :----DDD HAHA UKRAINE AND RUSSIA HOMOSEX GAAAY :----DDD XXXX--DDDDDDD

WJHAT UKRAN SAY TO RUSSIA :DDDDD???

"PLEASE ANNEX MY ANUS"

"OK SAY RUSSIA"

THEYN THEN HABE GAY SEXXXXSS :DDDDDD WHAT THE FUGGGGGG :--DDDDDDDDDD