Do you think dunnheir deserved to die?

Do you think dunnheir deserved to die?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9at88yAf21Y
youtube.com/watch?v=T1IFYrtd5vI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How the fuck did his mob run without trust?
BRAVO NOLAN

Who is Dunnheir?

Intentionally mishearing dialogue and turning them into names is the cringiest 9gag meme on this board

>is there a problem?
>No, I'm Dunnheir
Like you haven't seen the movie

Kek

Who had the best mask?

I hope you end up dead like younya franz

More tragic than funny actually, we see the fall of a man so full himself, there isn't a problem he can't solve because [he's] Dunnheir being nonchalantly shot in the back after fulfilling his task,this furthers the joker's speech about honour and respect amongst criminals and sells the scene

Knot Geddingup shouldn't have

It's Ewan.

I never understood why he thought

>I'm Dunnheir

answered the guy's question about there being a problem. It's probably what got him killed

Dunheir was the best thief in all of Gotham. Saying his name was supposed to inspire confidence in the other guy. But instead the other man killed him out of jealousy. It shows how morally corrupt the city was. No honor among theives.

Nolan truly is a genius

They weren't part of the mob, they were a randomly assorted crew put together by the Joker for that job.

youtube.com/watch?v=9at88yAf21Y

Was it a masterpiece?

>guason
you have to go back

>Gets shot
>where did you learn to count?
>no sign of being shot
bravo

Why did he choose to give up his real name just then?

Why did they kill wongleshire? He was a good character

No, he's asking if he is Esther Aproblem. They're all wearing masks so they need to verbally identify themselves.

He didn't just gave his name,also his legacy. Dunnheir trusted himself so much that he expected saying I'm Dunnheir[and I can easily do this] to comfort his associate

If he was the best thief why'd he let his guard down so easily? Is this Nolan's way of saying even the best thief in Gotham was vulnerable?

Could you forgive a man who didn't check your 6?

All thieves in Gotham are vulnerable. It is a subtle way of showing the world Batman has created. Even the best can be taken out

>gets shot
>scriptwriters think that 'where did you learn to count' is an appropriate reaction to being shot cause somebody made a mistake
bravissimo

How did they get away in that school bus convoy?
Didn't any of them report that a bus just rammed through a wall?

He didn't get shot, it grazed his jacket.

>Yu and Yafrehnz are dead!
Christ, wasn't Juan of Yu a CIA operative?

look again

they thought kids were making shit up

Dunheir, son of Dunther

youtube.com/watch?v=T1IFYrtd5vI

His name was Dunn Heer. He was 3/4 polish.

lmao

He was actually referring to the Dedd Brothers, Ewan and Frenzar Dedd

You have to remember Dunheir was a legendary thief from the old days, he had honor and respect. He wasnt used to dealing with the new wave of low-level criminals who betray you out of envy, this is a subtle way to portray just how hard Batman had made criminals to get work, with Dunheir resorting to pulling jobs with amateurs to get by.

pure kino