There's absolutely no reason America "has to" remain a white majority

America was founded on principle not race.

So I say what ever happens happens.

If whites stay majority that's fine and if Hispanics or some other group become the majority well that's fine too.

If whites "have" to have the majority then we can just have more kids, it's that simple.

>America was founded on principle not race.

Except until 1914, you literally could not immigrate and become a US citizen unless you were a white European.

Non-issue. Science will find a way to fix all birth defects which means everyone will be white and straight.

So? Things change

Except for the fact that blacks and Hispanics don't believe in the principles the country was founded on so if they become the majority, it won't be America anymore.

Someone do a cum tribute.

>undermines your whole argument
>t-things change
thank for correcting the record and making america Mexico again

Here's one thing I don't get: aren't Hispanics almost white in the same sense that Italians and Irish were at one point? We'll shut these beaners out hopefully, but once we do, can't we make them whitish with some help with our Aussie friends or something? We need to destroy kike media to make this more gradual, and we can lighten the tone and and increase the IQ--but I think it can be done. I know some smartish beaners. Plus some are good at building houses and shit, and are generally way better than niggers at everything (who are already here)...so

>There's absolutely no reason China "has to" remain a Han Chinese majority

see what a did there?

Because Mexico is so stable? How about the rest of South America?

We're slowly becoming Brazil and you're cheering for it.

Remember when Trump wanted to let in more White European immigrants?

Let's just do that.

>undermines my whole argument

How. Lots of things have changed since 1914. Do you want to change ALL of those back to whatever they were too?

But really my point is no one is stopping whites from keeping the majority. All we have to do is have more children, it's really as simple as that. No one can stop you from having kids

Don't compare spics to Italians and Irish, nigger.

America was explicitly founded as a white European country.

>Worlds first Multicultural Society

kek what? Do Amerilards actually believe this?

>>There's absolutely no reason China "has to" remain a Han Chinese majority

>see what a did there?
No. There is absolutely no reason China "has" to stay majority Han

Nope, race war

(((time))) is the biggest joke

t. educated by you wouldn't fucking believe it.

follow
the
money

>America was founded on principle, not race

Yeah, the principle of being a human that in some way contributes the well-being of the nation while making something for himself as well.

That already categorically removes niggers and spics, which are currently the groups who are trying to take majority.

>(((science))) will find a way
Only for the (((chosen))), goyim. Kikes already practice eugenics

>No. There is absolutely no reason China "has" to stay majority Han
If it doesn't it's no longer China. Just as America is no longer America if white Americans cease to exist. Race is a fundamental part of a nation and its culture

if thats so, then why are 99% of them so fucking ugly and inbred looking? Tay-Sachs? Why is it still around?

Stop saying Hispanic if you're going to refer to all the beaner injun Mestizos with only 5% Hispanic blood from Europe

Just stop it

These are real Hispanics right here

Don't you know they intentionally altered that photo to give the woman more white features?

Except Italians and Irish are white, while beaners are 50% white and 50% Native American give or take.

no it wasn't

you fucking retard cuck

That's what I mean. I don't know what "difference" you're talking about

REMINDER TO HIDE/IGNORE/SAGE SHILL THREADS

no, their avg IQ is 87, just above negros, and they are prolific child and incest rapers

the ones swarming into the U.S.A. are not white-they are greasy fat brown retards who commit crime and collect free welfare handouts, rewarded with more benefits for every parasite they reproduce.

Hispanics are actually Italian and Irish tier because the main Hispanics are actually Spaniards and Hispanic is an ethnicity for Spanish blood. The thing is that Spain conquered most of the world and raped a lot of Indians and the Injun Beaner Mexican Mestizo types are now viewed as the "Main Hispanics" in the states because the government gave them the word Hispanic back when Hispanic was Italian tier because they didn't like the word "Mestizo". America does the one drop rule with Spanish blood and all these indians with 5% hispanic Spaniard blood now have the "Image" of the "Main Hispanics" by most Americans. It's time we separate Non Mestizo Hispanics from the Mestizo """"Hispanics"""

Only liberal whites and minorities believe that. They're too dumb to see the freight train of mongrelization rushing towards us.

OP BTFO!!!!!

What is this picture? Please explain?

Hispanics are not 50% Native American

Those are called Mestizos or Beaners

A real hispanic is a pure Spaniard

>world's first multicultural society

It's like they always purposefully forget Brazil.

>winning

Except Brazil is a third world dump, and that would shatter the notion of successful multiculturalism

Honestly I could live with the influx of Hispanic people (whatever that means). Their cultures are generally fun and colorful, and their food is great.

It's niggers I'm worried about, but I don't think they'll get much higher than 13% any time soon.

Also Asians to a lesser extent, I don't trust them.

And the race who created those principles was...?

>If whites stay majority that's fine and if Hispanics or some other group become the majority well that's fine too.

They will vote your "principles" out for a welfare cheque and a handout in a heartbeat.

>If whites "have" to have the majority then we can just have more kids, it's that simple.

Yes, and cease immigration, and reverse or undo the anti-family cultural shifts that have been destroying the white family every decade since the 1960s.

>So I say whatever happens happens.

Do you want to live in a South American dictatorship? Because this is how you get a South American style dictatorship.

I do agree with the fact that American in and of itself isn't necessarily a white country. Whites can be a minority in America. However, the argument is that most white countries are friendly to foreign invasion (immigration) which results in no white countries existing. Can we not have a homogeneous society? We won't be around much longer and I can't decide if it's for the best or not The world deserves to go to shit without us but it's sad since we're the most empathetic of the species.

>100% white burger
>southern previous slave owning family

>its 2016
So your only argument is your feelings.

Most "Hispanics" in America are not even Hispanic though.

>The new face of America
>White with a Latin seasoning

So the current face of America?

Why do you want to genocide the Chinese races? Why do you want to destroy all of the cultures of this world?

>if thats so, then why are 99% of them so fucking ugly and inbred looking?
Because they're inbred and don't breed for beauty

Holy shit dude, we get it, but you have to understand that most people in America refer to mestizos as "hispanics."

No, did you even read what I said?

I said things change, I did not say "it's 2016 do whatever you want!".

And this is why "civic" nationalism never works - it eventually undermines the core ethnic group from which its "civic values" derive.

You can give Haiti or China the Constitution and Bill of Rights, but it won't turn them into black/yellow Americans

>Whites can be a minority in America
See South Africa

No they can't

So should we call Mixed race irish people as the main Celtics?

>Why do you want to genocide the Chinese races? Why do you want to destroy all of the cultures of this world?

I never said any of that.

But here's a solution: Simply have more babies, it's not against the law after all.

If Trump loses this election I'm just going to have to find a way to live with brown people and faggotry.

That or an hero, haven't decided yet.

Bullshit. We shouldn't have to outbreed people who literally shit out kids to get material possessions for themselves. That's exactly why Mexico is the fucking shithole that it is- none of these people give a fuck about anyone but themselves. Even their children are just a means to an end.

Part of me doesn't even think that Mexico deserves this kind of wretched mockery of a real human. They have no loyalty, no decency they'll stab their own family in the back to get one pathetic step ahead. They exist for no other reason than to scoop up whatever multinational corporations are willing to give them. They exist to undercut and sellout decent people. They are the scabs that allow this globalist, soulless existence to continue to spread. They're scavengers and beggars, thieves and liars, no skill but the ability to undersell themselves in a desperate bid to not have to live next to the people exactly like them- because everyone suffers when everyone is self serving above all else.

They are the worst kind of human and should be shot instead of returned to their home nation. They exist only to take and take and take. Convincing themselves and their worthless children that the "deserve" a life better than the one they're willing to build- that these things must be handed to them in the name of fairness when they do nothing at all to earn anything.

I live in California and this is what I think of when people talk about Hispanics.

This is what they look like.

They look like fucking tribesmen. Savages. Primitives. Subhumans. People who naturally live in the jungle, but were for some reason allowed to come here.

And then I see whites everywhere defending them and wanting to blur the line between Hispanic and White by breeding with them.

That's what frightens me the most, honestly. White and Hispanic becoming indistinguishable. Europeans have always been a minority in this world, and yet we've accomplished so much. We've achieved so much. I don't know what it is about us, but we ruled the world.

Now we're throwing that all away. We're diluting out everything that made us great by mixing with fucking primitive jungle savages who have never accomplished anything.

I don't want to think about the genetic trash that is the "White" race of the future.

Dark. Fat. Greasy. Whiny. Lazy. Stupid.

What will people think of White people in the future? Will they think of the conquerors? Of the pinnacle of mankind who achieved everything? Who invented everything? Who ruled everything? Who created the modern world?

No. They'll think of these primitive subhumans.

That will be our legacy.

Call them whatever you like bud

>If whites stay majority that's fine

I agree. If Trump wins (he will) and we stay white, then that's good.

>Simply have more babies
Hard to do that when you're taxed to shit, getting poorer every year, and the family unit is being eroded

no, that is false

If Trump loses the election you'll have a civil war within the decade

Whites need to be stopped. That is reason enough not to have a white majority.

within 4 years

I hope it's sooner rather than later.

>We shouldn't have to outbreed people

But that's just it, YOU DON'T "HAVE" TO.

No one is forcing them to have kids at gunpoint, and no one is forcing you not to.

There's no "magic rule" stating whites must be the majority.

>Do you want to change ALL of those back to whatever they were too?

Yes please. Slight technological inconvenience is a prize I'm willing to pay for ethnical homogenity.

>do you want to change things back

Yes I do, we were growing exponentially before womens rights and immigration

>There's no "magic rule" stating whites must be the majority
It ensures the best standard of living for the nation? Seriously, have you seen countries with nigger/spic majorities? Do you really want that for America?

Hell, I'm just happy that even if whites go, the Chinks will show no mercy and all the shitty races will be enslaved by slant-eyes until the end of time.

America needs to be remain a white and asian majority.

Let's get rid of the blacks.

I don't mind spics, indians, or native americans either. Just get rid of blacks.

theres no reason for us to be a brown majority you fucking retard.

OH MY FUCKING FUCK MAN.....i am so sick of butthurt cry baby pussy minorities and their fucking skin color.

HOLY FUCK, FUCK ME.

>Do you want to change ALL of those back to whatever they were too?
>no women vote
>no civil rights
>no gay degeneracy
>no Islamization
Jesus fuck yes. How is this even a question?

>>Simply have more babies
>Hard to do that when you're taxed to shit, getting poorer every year, and the family unit is being eroded

You don't think other people are going through hardships in America? Yet somehow they still manage.

What about people in China where it's even worse to live yet they still have kids too.

Kind of hard to do when whites are forced to pay for non whites to reproduce.

NO
MY SKIN COLOR

M-MY SKIN COLOR

MY GENETICS

MY SKIN... MY... MY SKIN!!!!

I'm not saying it's right or wrong, I'm just saying that when you say the word hispanic, most people think of a 5'4 brown guy with a mustache and not of Martin Sheen.

>shitskins will preserve muh culture xD
Kill yourself

You fucking racist piece of shit

non-whites have proven themselves incapable of upholding American values en masse

Not to mention the sheer amount of innovation from cis white men as a result

>Yet somehow they still manage
No, they don't. See, whites have this thing called foresight. They look into the future to see if conditions will be good to raise their offspring, since unlike spics and niggers, they actually care about their next generation.

>What about people in China where it's even worse to live yet they still have kids too.
Barely. They only repealed the 1 child rule a few years ago.

>founded
>principle

um no
they were unprincipled rabid tards
they wanted to be in charge of their own retarded shit and had to pretend everyone else wasn't just as bad as they were so they could agree to shit on everything together
like forefathers do
you know OP they shit on everything
fucked everything up
but because we aren't near europe we got to shit on everything without europe trying to invade every five years
america is just a country filled with idiots who enjoy being separated by oceans from the old-style dipshits
that's all we've got here - distance
everything else is as stupid and fucked up as anything in europe, africa, or asia
including muslim countries
we suck that bad thanks to idiot retards who think money creates honor or some bullshit like that
>we can just have more kids
everybody needs to fucking get off this planet now
stupid people having kids is wrong
they should be sterilized
like your parents, OP

America has been taking in immigrants for hundreds of years and been absolutely fine. There's no reason this time will be any different.

False right out of the gate.

>my high IQ
>my good immune system
>my shared ancestry
Man, the kikes pulled the wool over everyone's eyes some good when they convinced white people that their race doesn't matter.

hehe either outbreed the thieves or just lol let them take your country!

Get out of America you faggoty bean. Your people are hideous, misshapen goblins who contribute nothing to the world except for cocaine and violence - the exact same shit you were doing when the fucking lazy ass, can't be bothered to colonize worth a damn spaniards found you. Not one fucking thing has changed for you spics in the hundreds of years that we've known you except that now you mostly use chainsaws for your beheadings.

All for money and drugs, the only things that spics have ever cared about. And yet you feel that you should be entitled to whatever your worthless, empty hearts desire.

There's absolutely no reason Rhodesia "has to" remain apartheid

Well actually you're wrong.

Ya but we are factually better than you. That's why you hate us.

You hate us cuz you aint us.

Even our dead end offspring are smarter than you...

DUMB FUCKING NIGGER

Do you know the difference between Mestizo and Hispanic?? Just curious.

Those filthy mexican criminal beaners in your pic are more indian than hispanic. Don't lump Spaniards into this.

He's Italian

Also most of those immigrants until the 1960s were white Europeans. Now we're prioritizing shitskins over our own people even though with the way Yurop's going they need it the most

America either needs a leadership change or it needs to die for the good of whites everywhere

>So?
0/10

>Things change
Was subverted by jews. Not wanted then, not wanted now.

>liberal janitor lets rats into your house
>complain to him
>"you just have to have more babies than them"

>America needs to be remain a white and asian majority

Are you Asian? Why would Asians belong here any more than Hispanics or other minority group?

She looks exactly like a normal Mexican girl.

Their IQ

>le race is just skin maymay

the Asians that left Asia and came here mostly contribute good things but their children are more likely to be anti white SJWs

This. Also it doesn't help when YOUR OWN FUCKING GOVERNMENT MAKES YOU PAY SO THEY CAN SHIT OUT USELESS FUCKING EATER KIDS WHO MULTIPLY LIKE RATS

Name a single first world nation that is not either majority White or majority Asian.

Hispanic is not a race, it's an ethnicity of spanish blood. Any race can be Hispanic depending on who the original white hispanics from Europe fucked on their colonization quest

How is your first day on Sup Forums friend? Do you want to learn something about (((politics)))?