Mare Nostrum /Balt/icum

In The Name of Her Glorious Might, Royal Beauty, Empress and Autocrat of All the Baltides, Baltinia, Moscow, Kiev, Vladimir, Novgorod; Tsarina of Kazan, Tsarina of Astrakhan, Tsarina of Poland, Tsarina of Siberia, Tsarina of Chersonese Taurian, Tsarina of Georgia; Lady of Pskov and Grand Princess of Smolensk, Lithuania, Volhynia, Podolia, Finland; Princess of Estland, Livland, Courland, Semigalia, Samogitia, Belostok, Karelia, Tver, Yugorsky land, Perm, Vyatka, Bolgar and others; Lady and Grand Princess of Nizhny Nogorod, Chernigov, Ryazan, Polotsk, Rostov, Yaroslavl, Belozersk, Udorsky land, Obdorsk, Kondia, Vitebsk, Mstislav, and all of the northern countries Master; and Lady of Iberia, Kartli, and Kabardia lands and Armenian provinces; hereditary Sovereign and ruler of the Circassian and Mountainous Princes and of others; Lady of Turkestan; Heir of Norway; Duchess of Schleswig-Holstein, Stormarn, Dithmarschen, and Oldenburg, Empress of Austria; Apostolic Queen of Hungary, Queen of Bohemia, Dalmatia, Croatia, Slavonia, Galicia and Lodomeria; Queen of Jerusalem etc.; Archduchess of Austria; Grand Duchess of Tuscany and Cracow; Duchess of Lorraine, Salzburg, Styria, Carinthia, Carniola and Bukowina; Grand Princess of Transylvania, Margrave of Moravia; Duchess of Silesia, Modena, Parma, Piacenza, Guastalla, Auschwitz and Zator, Teschen, Friuli, Dubrovnik and Zadar; Princely Count of Habsburg and Tyrol, of Kyburg, Gorizia and Gradisca; Princess of Trent and Brixen; Margrave of Upper and Lower Lusatia and Istria; Countess of Hohenems, Feldkirch, Bregenz, Sonnenburg etc.; Lady of Trieste, Kotor and the Windic March, Grand Voivod of the Voivodeship of Serbia, Queen of The Balkans, Ruler of Britannia and Rightful Heir to The Großdeutsches Reich etc. etc.

General for the True Whites of Eiropa, the Baltides of Livonia, the Lithuanian Commonwealth and the Heirs to the Throne.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ud59sDHB284
youtube.com/watch?v=xA4A4paVQUE
youtube.com/watch?v=wXTgtFnY0Lw
youtube.com/watch?v=uPrCNh51dQo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

PALIEC PIE MANIS
VEL IEDZERSIM
UN TAD JAU MANIIS

Rugby.

The perfect poster
1.me
2.azusa

Vote now
Text 112 with ur choice

youtube.com/watch?v=ud59sDHB284
interesting

>

youtube.com/watch?v=xA4A4paVQUE
wouldn't be surprised if this were mikoto and azusa

>scatvians still worship az*sa and m*koto

Trips confirm :dddd

Mikoto will commit suicide soon
Dont tell anyone i said this
Top secret insider stuff
Deleting post in 20 sec

Guys
Quick i dont have much time
Mikoto is actually a j-

real trash thread

Using only their ass

check in bois

who the fuck is that and why does she look like a dog

youtube.com/watch?v=wXTgtFnY0Lw
trance

fucking shill, but p nice thanks

hello

youtube.com/watch?v=uPrCNh51dQo

/balt/ anthem

you should feel really bad about yourself for posting this.
disgusting motherfucker.

I'm white

There's a lack of anime and homosexuality here

biggers