Puppets

What's your favorite show with puppets? Mine has to be pic related, damn near anything Jim Henson put his hands on is gold.

fraggle rock is good
it's all about labyrinth and dark crystal for me though. love dat froud.
but then i think only muppets count as Sup Forums, creatures are Sup Forums

On the subject, what happened to Creature Shop Challenge? I thought it had good ratings.

it did! nobody knows why it wasn't renewed. my guess is it was ridiculously expensive, or else the creature shop simply isn't getting enough business to justify giving out jobs as prizes

That shit made me want to get into this shit so hard. But there's so many basic fabrication skills i don't have, because i never played with anything more advanced than construction paper and gluesticks.. aside from one shitty erector set. but i have sculpting skills! but i dont know even the most basic electronics. i got a transistor kit as a kid and couldn tmake heads or tails of any of it.

Mongrels is alright.

Man Mongrels was great. That one episode with the Muller Rice joke had my sides in another fucking universe, top show desu

If you had to a Muppet, which Muppet would you?

Red Fraggle for me.

farscape by far.

Mah nigga.

Fume, fume, fume!

what is the deal with henson productions that nobody saw or heard of? they had like, the world's worst publicity

not this one to be sure

i liked the skeksis challenge

Mongrels wasn't Henson.

well now i'm even more confused

Based. There'll never be another show like it, nor another character like Scorpius.

>no mention of The Storyteller

Literally the best show on the spanish language.

We've had puppet threads before on Sup Forums

I grew up with a ton of puppet tv series as a kid, but Dinosaurs has a special place in my heart... and not just 'cause of the baby.

Brats of the Lost Nebula was a solid show too, from what I recall of it.

Up here, dude.

>and not just 'cause of the baby.

Agreeing with these fine gentlemen. Storyteller, for me, followed by classic Muppet Show, and then probably Farscape.

Ah, poor Timmy...

At least he didn't get the chance to grow up into a rebellious teenager with ideas of non-aggression, and....

*shudder* Vegetarianism.

>tfw when its a Harvey episode

yeah puppets are cartoons. creatures are attempts at real live action things and thus fall under the bailiwick of 'practical special effects' which wouldn't really be animation

Best feel.

You guys have some good ass taste in puppets.

I also want to give a shout out to Chicken Minute. Although not very memorable in itself, it was the first kids show (to my knowledge) to depict an interspecies relationship between a fox and a chicken.

a-one two three four

(rock)

Totally crescent

Yusss

I miss Sci-fi Channel. Before it was taken over by a guy who hated the stuff and changed the name to sound like an STD.

that's a little creepystyles.
speaking of obscure shit, but one that isnt bad.. anyone remember Ben and Eddie? Shit was cute. i love how old christian media had no sense of self-conciousness about being what they are, which gave them the confidence to feel like.. totally normal and legit.

If movies count, this is mine.

The pandas are coming! They'll rip your ass to shreds!