In 50 years, the average British woman will be like Priti Patel, and this is a GOOD thing

In 50 years, the average British woman will be like Priti Patel, and this is a GOOD thing.

> more physically attractive

> more intelligent

> more willingness to bear children

With this in mind, why are you so vehemently against immigration?

Better than this, certainly.

Nobody's against legal Indian immigration; your country doesn't have Indian refugees. They're against common troublemakers, like Muslims and niggers.

She's actually born to Ugandan Gujarati parents.

> more intelligent

What are you basing that off of exactly?

LIZ
I
Z

I would give anything to eat out her curry flavoured arsehole.

>Ugandan
She's a fucking poo in loo. The curryniggers only inhabited Uganda for 70 years max.

oompa, loompa, doopity doo

Personal experience.

Liz is an idiot, and far less attractive than Priti.

Any more???

Based Idi Amin deported all the Hin-Jews.

0/10 would steralize

> Implying that Hinduism isn't the best religion.

Better than like 99 percent of British women.

POO
O
O

Better than you'll ever get.

>that look

She's an average looking high-caste Indian. Nothing special, dude. Your standards are shit.

Demographically speaking the average British woman will look like this pic related. As will most of western European women.

The great replacement is/will continue to come from Africa. Islamism is just to bring in the Tolerance Laws in, control of religion (to prevent native Europeans fleeing to ethnoreligion), and to bind the Christian Africans in Europe to Europe as islam is a common enemy.

The purpose is still the same; eradication of native Europeans.

The Ghouls are coming. Drums..drums in the deep..

Find me a better looking white MP. Only her and Jewish Luciana Berger are hot.

But that's a man in a wig

R-right?

FUCKING DISGUSTING!

I can't stand asians!!!

No. That's Nicola Sturgeon.

Find me a better looking white MP. Only her and Jewish Luciana Berger are hot.

> Only her and Jewish Luciana Berger are hot.

Alright, your argument just lost all validity. Your a dirty race mixer.

Find me a hot one. You can't.

I can't think of any i personally find particularly attractive mainly because they are almost unanimously middle aged or menopausal, frumpy women.

Brit here, no homo.
As long as
1)Islam, Judaism, Sikhism, Buddhism, Krishnaism, leftism, cultural Marxism - purged
2)low IQ, bad health, low skilled, once criminal or fraudulent immigrants and their descendants - kicked out
3)Nationalism, patriotism - encouraged
I don't care about the UK ethnic make up

>more physically attractive
Gross, keep your curry fetish out of Sup Forums please. that woman is not attractive to anyone but the thirstiest of drydicks

Are you a blind Amerifat as well as a dumb one?

I'd fuck her in the ass if you know what I mean

>
All British women are ugly irregardless of race
Its the culture that nurtures them into their disgusting selves

Is this based on studies that don't include Trumps wall and immigration policies?

>Based
>Idi Amin

Choose one

Eh? Is google so aware?

Has Trump announced he's going to wall off the entire western hemisphere or something? We're talking about Bongistan not the United States of Nova Mehico.

>> more intelligent
>> more willingness to bear children
pick one

Would never marry a Patel. They're like Indian jews.

Oy fucking snozz

Westernization of immigrants will ruin immigrant children just as much as immigrants will ruin western society.

Second generation may still have good values instilled in them from their parents. But the third? And past that? It's unlikely. They'll simply adopt the local customs of degeneracy.