PAJEET'D

PAJEET'D

POO'D

I support this, Indians are Aryan and based

DESIGNATED

REVERSE COLONIZED

They are all ugly, you can have them.

CURRIED

Imagine needing white women to love you to feel like an actual person.

SAD!

Than I can fuck your whore mother as well if she's ugly

Are they all Hindu?

you okay buddy?

Yeah. The only people who take pride in destroying their heritage by breeding with a European person are shitskins.

my good friend where do you get these images from?

please post more very hot

(OP)
all eastern europeans

>people post pictures of attractive white girls
>all the europeans say that they're ugly
is europe full of goddesses or are they just bullshitting me?

Yes
just trying to test something

very hot post more babe boob vagene????

Piss skins too

They are british

none of those girls are attractive

basedPorki is obsessed with white people

Sorry I am not p*ki

bollocks
is qt as fk
thnkas nice chebs keep going

Mashallah :^)

t bh i'd rather despoil a nice (f)ersian girl tho

Seeing Poo's with white grils ensures more butthurt than seeing blacks with white girls. Save them in your cuck folder

They're Hindu. Kys, you stupid Mudslime.

whiter than you muhammed

not really, poos only get ugly white girls, beside poo + white can make some cute kids

it's also a meme that blacks get white girls, the only white girls they ever get are fat and ugly, every white girl I've seen with a nigger has been an ugly slav or irish - even the chaddest of blacks can't get traditionally beautiful white girls, even indians can get better girls

>they're hindu
how do you know that by looking at the picture?
anyways Muslims from Pakiland have it much easier since they are more associated with terrorists which are still more attractive than beta hinpoos. also Zain Malik helps since femshits tend to project their celebrity crushes

Forget it shitskin, you would get beaten up just for being a pajeet here.

I think we have a bigger pool of non obese girls to chose from so we pay more attention to facial features. I might be wrong tho.

Even bengalis can get swedish

Indians are loved by everyone

Yeah this guy has some pretty typical punjabi features and is easily over 6' hence what i was saying in the other thread

What drives them to do it
Fucked up childhood? Cause these people obviously don't have lots of money.

He's north indian punjabi muslim

white women just naturally love brown men :)

Its some sort of competition to prove who's the least racist

>be swedish girl
>can choose to either get dicked by effeminate swedish nu-males
>or exotic dark skinned Alpha Vindaloo
hmmmm...

Best looking girl in this thread

That guy is bengali, also he was born and raised in sweden and speaks swedish

How do you know?

OP said so himself >being associated with terrorists helps you with girls
>this what Muds actually think
LMAO

Also, nobody likes Zayn (who's half white, anyway) anymore.

The bengali I can tell from looks, same with the north indian muslim punjabi as well. Also I though he was paki before some norwegian user who knew him personally told me about him

LMAO keep cope-posting meanwhile my brown brothers are hanging out with white women :):):)

He looks Tamil to me t b h.

Except for all the teen girls who were whining about offing himself when he leaft one direction. He isn't even that good looking, 7/10. Its the status and unattainability that attracts them as well as good looks

Me too, tamils and some bengalis can look the same

How??? Indians never get girls which is why I have no gf.

White women are the biggest sluts on the planet, you being with them is as much as an accomplishment as breathing and if anything you're obsession with them as some kind of trophy proves how Brown people will always be slaves to us in some way or another :^)

But I remeber reading somewhere that he was bengali or something

Also its 4am go to sleep

You forgot your trip

internet and shitposting is all these brownies have, they'll never fuck white girls so they'll just post some pictures of 4/10s with poos in some sort of sick schadenfreude

I say this as a poo myself

I'm not currycel

>"i really dont care about brown men getting white women. watch me post angryily about how much i dont care btw white are kangz n shit"

i mean compared to beta Rajesh working in IT .. yes?... you actually believed your ma that studying hard and getting good marks will make you get girls didn't you user lmao

Brown women are bigger sluts for whites, women have no loyalty with race or tribe. The most conservative people we have here western part of pakistan are some central asian people called hazara and their women are the biggest sluts, have a friend who looks bengali, is 5'10 and is dating one right now

Why do Indian people smell so bad? I mean, the biological reason. Do they leak some hormone in excess?

have you ever been inside a pajeet's home? they don't breath air, they breath all sorts of spices/curry spices which inevitably sinks into their clothes/skin

I smelled like a pajeet until I moved out, there's no more indian cooking in my apartment so I don't smell

Tajik or turk?

>all this wh*te butthurt in one thread
Based Paki has done it again

#1,3,4 are definitely uggo

Indian's only way is arranged marriages

what me? im indian

Mashallah

This triggers Sup Forums

How can they get with so beautiful girls? Where do they find these girls?

This "triggers" any sane person who cares about the future of his people. Basic biology, mr shitblood gyspy.

Its the creame of the crop not your average pajeet that get laid abroad. Just stop being an autist or go to east asia.

cant get Poonam, get Pajeet instead

You say so, but there are maybe 10:1 ratio of brown men to white men, there will always be more handsome brown men than white men.
There's no chances left, fuck it, its over

WINDALOO'D
KRISHNA'D

nah he's Tamil his wife is a mildly famous youtuber in Sweden. Bengalis tend to have something South East Asian about them.