/sug/ - Steven Universe General

Pearls are CUTE! Edition

Previous: >Summer of Steven coming “soon,” originally announced as June to August
ew.com/article/2016/03/30/steven-universe-uncle-grandpa-renewed-season-5-cartoon-network
youtu.be/NHqjV2xVKoA
youtu.be/KNrztTcRh9o

>Zap2it says no new episodes between now and June 23
tvlistings.zap2it.com/tvlistings/ZCSGrid.do?stnNum=12131

>misseps leak thread
kat.cr/community/show/cartoon-network-unofficial-previews/

>International airing schedule
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10rES5UnAbQ0LOmBDYZ7nsDeFDySn90FvFjrxRpNBkX0

>New episode megas
S03E05 Hit the Diamond: mega.nz/#F!FgQDwbYI!2Pl0trcDopJvRUTdcRH2Rg
S03E06 Steven Floats: mega.nz/#F!ghAAhYLY!gD739WI7J7800se3GDz9IQ

>Episode downloads for Seasons 1 to 3, plus comics and shorts
720p: mega.nz/#F!Y5E0BKjK!UsE19rOYDa5Ttl5QRFwgtw
1080p: mega.nz/#F!a9ojCZCT!SLfX7l7inSHdvd7hrf5LLA

>Soundtrack downloads
Show: mega.nz/#F!B08nQa7J!6fgyt03NAU0AdSlD0wf_Qw
Attack the Light: mega.nz/#!skFhlLLL!j4TvEr4CTLTUQpaI8IAZX3ttcEYP6xNKypW7Bbusyrw

>Listen to the soundtrack
soundcloud.com/aivisura

>/sug/ writebin
pastebin.com/f86yQm0T

>/sug/ flockdraw
skycow.us/r/su

>Archived threads
desustorage.org/co/search/subject/sug/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lLuZPIc8nSk
tvlistings.zap2it.com/tvlistings/ZCSGrid.do?fromTimeInMillis=1466308800000&stnNum=12131&channel=&sgt=grid&aid=zap2it
youtube.com/watch?v=cHcunREYzNY
youtube.com/watch?v=eGPnffuz_EM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Here we go.

P.S can someone link me the original i know it's from Scribble but i can't find it

Bloople is the devil.

nth for Best Gem

Also her gauntlets have rocket boosters on them, Because that was the only way I could think to combine their weapons.

youtube.com/watch?v=lLuZPIc8nSk

No I do not think they would have a Plasmacaster.

This is foreshadowing

We're back, baby!

STEVEN IS AMBIDEXTROUS

tvlistings.zap2it.com/tvlistings/ZCSGrid.do?fromTimeInMillis=1466308800000&stnNum=12131&channel=&sgt=grid&aid=zap2it

FRESH reminder that if CN doesn't make some kind of announcement by Saturday, there's almost guaranteed to be no Summer of Steven until the 30th at earliest now. It's been good /sug/, but I think we're living on even more borrowed time now.

youtube.com/watch?v=cHcunREYzNY

LLNK here. Just thought I'd reiterate that I'm gonna retire the newsposts, in case anyone didn't catch it last thread.

Why would you say that, user?

So when's the new episo-
>>Zap2it says no new episodes between now and June 23

Reminder.

literally did nothing wrong

You didn't say anything last thread. Why retire?

Lady of the sea, happy as can be

Can't help but wonder if she'd be happier with me

I hate Paulette I fucking hate Paulette stop posting her face

But user, you get an exciting new episode of NinjaGo: Masters!

Garnets gauntlets already have rocket boosters in them. She can lanunch the taking her whole hands with them. her gems cap the stumps

Garnet's gauntlets already have rocket boosters.
I don't think it's necessary to combine weapons for every fusion, but maybe the helmet could add armor plates all the way to her shoulders.

Isn't that show with Lego ninja's?

Why would I ever...

zap2it has been wrong before though, more so the further into the future we're talking

There's no need to be mad, Peridot.

Declining popularity, influx of dislike from other anons, running out of material, etc. I'd rather quit it now while its fondly remembered than let it keep going and stagnate.

Well now I just feel like an idiot. Okay then, how about we make the gauntlets into Cherno Alpha style Tesla fists?

Yeah, I'm still holding out for an official announcement in the next few days, but things are looking increasingly bleak right now. Come on CN, don't drop the ball again.

Or the fusion could combine the two.

Musical Gems!

Also, some artfriend should make "Pearl and the Holograms"!

>Upper Left
Hilary
>Upper Right and Bottom Left
Lamar
>Bottom Right
Jeff

Jasper is physically the strongest and most durable single gem (tested so far)

Lapis is ultimately the most powerful (tested so far), though instead for her gem power of uber aquakinesis

Then comes the bearer of the Rose Quartz gem though there is a delay to fully squeeze out the OP-ness of powers such as making an intelligent melon army

We haven't seen diamonds to jack shit besides sit on their asses so far

Amethyst + Peridot should be Prasiolite.
It's green, it's quartz, and it's almost always synthetic so it fits for a fusion that's never been done before.

youtube.com/watch?v=eGPnffuz_EM
I'm surprised no one has parodied the cover with Ruby and Sapphire yet.

I thought Zuke boarded Barn Mates.

RIP in peace LLNK. The only good namefag.

Zuke and Hilary together. That particular scene was Hilary.

Well man, it was a great run! 10/10 user. Loved your posts.

>Summer of steven was supposed to be 3 bombs, one per month, but because France and some scandinavian country were planning on airing episodes early they moved up and spread out June's Bomb to make In Too Deep

Source: The fact that the crew knew about summer of steven but not In Too Deep; my and several other peoples' asses

I don't watch enough Two Best Friends Play.

Have they ever commented on Woolie being the character that poofed Lapis?

Aww. Well, they were enjoyed, thanks for doing them.

I really hope OP pic is Blue Pearl's personality.

Sheit, I understand but still it's kinda sad.
Sail on brave soul.
would post the gif, but I'm already in bed.

Ok your reasoning is terrible

the only episodes that only had 1 boarder are the pilot (Rebecca), Onion Trade, Beach Party (both Lamar), and Steven Floats (Paul)

For some reason I had the idea that Peridot would upgrade the weapon (or weapons) of her fusion partner after they fused.

Woolie tweeted about it.

Packed with enough vitamins and minerals to take over a planet!

worth it alone for the free malachite toy inside

The June 23 listing is only up to 3:45 PM, since it shows two weeks in advance (unless there's a way to see more). If there's a new episode then, we won't know about it for another hour or so.

Boy am i glad she's the one that fell in the hole.

and with only 10 box tops, get your own Yellow Diamond with real light up eyes and kung-fu grip!

Check m8, it's up to 8 PM last I checked. Like I said, either CN announces something soon or it's all over.

What do you mean by boarded

Sorry im stupid lmao :/

Well boss, it was fun while it lasted. I may as well hang up my hat as well. Don't worry, I won't go all John Oliver and start my own less popular show. Seriously though, I'm gonna miss you.

Makes me wonder, what would the CG have done had they made it back to the barn with Jasper like they did with Lapis?

Like I can't imagine she'd be contempt with just resting in the barn.

You'll still post as user, right?

>not peridot

>doesn't know what boarded means
>uses emoticons
Lurk more.

storyboarder

Have you considered just reducing the amount of times you do it? Maybe once a day or even once a week.

well I liked them for what its worth. shame two I was going to tack on a music section. I may still do that later tonight for shits and giggles

This. Make it special. Juicy threads only?

It's so great, stopping 100% would be a shame

>lmao :/
Did you come from reddit?

In Steven's Birthday, Garnet says Sapphire was frozen because she couldn't see the future for the first time. We then see her literally frozen to the ground. Does this imply that Sapphire is only able to activate her ice powers when she's uncertain?

this. maybe once in a while at a certain thread/time or when/after some breaking news

I have. But the max character limit is 2000, and doing an entire days worth of reports would take multiple posts. It'd just be annoying then.

Yeah I'm not leaving. I'll still be here, sans the recaps.

If I'm not mistaken, wasn't there someone last thread who tried to do one?

Does this look like the face of someone who is uncertain

Why are we so slow!

Please leave underage from Reddit

That looks like someone taking it up the ass without lube.

Then just reduce it down to the most interesting things.

However, I really don't think people would mind if you split it up into two posts.

Just pick the best stories, or the ones that stick out. Once a week? Random?

It'll be way easier that way, I think. More material means you can be picky and only write about what you can put your humorous spin on especially well

you keep doing my thing man. But this time, for LLNK, I'll just help you out

The cold hand of death upon our collective shoulder has brought these threads to a crawl.

There's someone who minds everything around here, user.

It looks like someone who is GIVING IT up the ass without lube.

True, but you can't let a vocal minority dictate something.

My wife.

Uncertain in the sense that she doesn't know what's going to happen.

draws key scenes for the koreans to animate, also does some dialogue writing

That could work.
I'll let a couple threads go by and write down the juicy stuff.

Thank you based LLNK.

>you keep doing my thing man

Why are anons getting possessive of their forced memes nowadays? I love it when something I do catches on with other anons.

Just flick through and look out for things with a million replies. That's where the gold is.

Yesss
A surprise treat

She's a slut.

yeah even just doing the stories from the previous thread would work if you don't want to read through 1000 to 2000 posts

Would you make a tumblr or other blog for us foreigners that are likely to miss your posts on Sup Forums?

Don't talk about her like that.

>You will never play baseball with Bob

Jasper is a beautiful gem and I want to cook with her.

>You will never "play" "baseball" with "Bob"

Cutest devil ever.

>Has superhuman strength and durability
>Can shapeshift
>Ages facultatively
>Can fly (well, hover)
>Can physically merge with another person into a being with geometrically greater abilities
>Has saliva that can heal injuries and physical imperfections
"Oh yeah, and I am ambidextrous!"

But whose ass is the bat going into?

I didn't see anyone that tried to do one. I just scrolled through the archived thread. One guy said you were shite or something, though. And someone said they liked me. That's about it.

Ruby is more useful in the kitchen. Jasper's hamhands aren't suited for such fine tasks, she'll pinch a two tablespoons of salt when you want a teaspoon

>Lapis likes just getting the shit wailed out of her with a baseball bat

Peridots are cute too

He also can create plant armies to fight for him and has an impenetrable shield.

For once, it's true.

...I think I'm in love.

I wish that was my "bat".