Any other white males feel legitimately hated as you walk around?

Any other white males feel legitimately hated as you walk around?

I can feel non-whites and women just hating my existence.

I can only imagine this getting worse in the coming years. I am afraid of losing my job because my white male boss is retiring and a mexican woman will be taking his place.

It is a disadvantage to be white and I feel like black people before civil rights. I feel like I will have to fight for my own rights from now on.

I feel despised.

Where the fuck do you live?

Ohio

Only the loudest radicals, for now.

If white women are giving you the stink eye on the day to day, it's not because you're white. It's you.

Get a carry conceal and tell them to fuck off and get packing

Im a hispanic and everyone of my family friends and exs hated whites or had a grudge,i feel the same way when im at Huntington beach i only pray trump wins so he can trully express how liberal he is and doesnt rally up whites to hate on hispanics even though they fucked it up by jumping whites at trump rallys

>If white women are giving you the stink eye on the day to day, it's not because you're white. It's you.
This

It's not because you're white, it's because you're an autistic whiner

Its never been like this before. Im not ugly or have bad hygiene. Ive had many girlfriends in the past. Nothing has changed.

It just seems like right after the rally the day after I went into work I could feel the hate.

Hillary literally lead a white male hate rally.

No, because I live in a rural, small, white town of loggers and farmers where everyone knows pretty much everybody and respects each other.

Spics need to get the fuck out, if I ever meet one of you fucks that openly denounces white people in my own country, I'll split your fucking head open.

>all these feel threads

This board is worse by the day.

I don't think I've ever run into a situation like that, maybe you have self esteem issues or some kind of paranoia.

that sounds wonderful. I live in a big city full of liberals and blaxicans

Just become a guy Jewish man. More oppression points than you can imagine, meaning that getting fired for anything will result in your early retirement at the expense of your former employer.

Don't feel that at all. I'm used to be a social pariah though so if people truly resented my existence, particularly shitskins and women, I would fucking relish it. My only regret would be not being able to make them even more uncomfortable and unhappy somehow.

If you're a white man who's not getting an erection at oppressing minorities simply by being present in their vicinity I have to question whether you're really white.

pussy

Move northwest bro
Stay away from chiraq and MKE and you should be fine

used to being*

I don't know what you're talking about OP. I still get the autistic attention seeking behavior and the general eye from women of all shades.

You're a retard. I got to Cincinnati regularly and don't feel hated at all. Shit sometimes me and the lads go walk around that nigger street just for keks after we've all been drinking. No one hates you you're just an autistic sperglord.

you can convince yourself to get sexually aroused by anything, especially recurring events.

t. bald & wear nazi symbols. have orgasms while shopping.

Im not a pussy, like i said ive had many girlfriends and guy friends that respect me.

I put on a strong outward appearance. it doesnt mean I dont feel the bad inside.

If someone disrespects me to my face I will fight.

I lived in Beavercreek for years.
Never felt any hate towards me being white

I think about it sometimes. Unfortunately I had the misfortune of meeting White people that were ashamed of being White in real life, not even memeing, and it won't leave my mind until I die.

There's quite a few here, Spanish, Mexican, BR, they all come here and bitch incessantly about whites and the British whilst selling and consuming drugs and otherwise taking a shit on our culture. Portuguese are bros tho. Good people, from what I've met anyway.

Gay jew I meant. Fucking auto correct.

Id like to see you walk vine street in OTR for the keks after midnight and then come talk shit on an anime website

can shills stop making these threads pls

Are you sure they don't just hate Anglos. A lot of Hispanics basically secretly admire whites. They marry them more Han any ethnic group.

Columbus or Cleveland is probably why, it's pretty good every where else.

Meow.

Being a white male in commiefornia is a terrible experience. No one wants to hire you if you're unemployed because muh affirmative action. I have to watch every single thing I say for fear of being fired. shit sucks

I feel like this has ramped up after the hillary rally

i feel like there was subliminal messages in it that made them all hate white males

sounds conspiracy tin foil as fuck i know but im serious man

wouldnt put it past hillary

nice try reverse shill

>living in a sub 98% white area

I feel lucky & proud to be white.
OP, get a grip.

They hate you because they ain't you, nonnie. Bathe in that hatred and their bitterness in feeling inadequate.

I don't care what the browns and blacks think of me with their 85 IQ brains, and neither do I care what women think (feel). Be a man, goy.

Can confirm. I no longer feel comfortable being white.

its a shit feeling my dude

Yes. Now hand over the delegates.

Good, now you know how we have felt all these years as your race shit all over us.

t. big king

We have plenty of times. Though the last time was probably 3 years ago. There's police posted like every goddamn block there and I have my CCW. Nogs don't scare me.

Trust me, I know how it feels. I lived in downtown Seattle for a few years and was beginning to lose my mind with all the SJW's, heroin addicts and homeless shitbags. Just saved money for about a year and moved away from the bigger cities east of the cascades. You can live a comfortable life in rural towns, even if you only have basic skills and decent money management. It's quiet and comfy, just a bit of a drive to visit town for groceries.

Only extremely rarely, on occasions that I'm in Atlanta or another large metro area and find myself in close proximity to a group comprised entirely of young black males.

Nearly all of the whites and non-whites alike in my semi-rural area are just fine to everyone that isn't currently acting like a jackass.

at times, yes, but I don't let it bother me because I literally hate everybody.

Niggers shit on themselves far more than whites ever did.

Sage

No.

It's because you're paranoid. How much time do you spend on Sup Forums?

user I know the road is empty and you have clear visibility, but that is in no way an excuse to recklessly drive on the wrong side of the road.

>How much time do you spend on Sup Forums?

Too much. But ive done that for years, I literally just started feeling this way after the DNC. it changed something man. i cant explain.

that looks gorgeous

>caring about what other people think of you
Whats it like being a 13 year old girl OP?

>want to make and have friends
>don't know how to go about it
>think everyone thinks I'm annoying even if I know for a fact they don't

What? No I love it, should put a spring in your step.

Remember, they hate us cuz they ain't us.

Black women give me dirty looks sometimes, they also seem to be the most attracted to me, strangely. Maybe they have this pent up sexual rage.

no, they hate us because they want us dead and to take our belongings.

I walk around, head held high, basking in their jealousy.

They want to be white, and never will be.

Was committing suicide part of your plan?

Tell me. Why do you shizznizzle the blask?

Not really. I just walk around and hate every Swede I see.

Wow this place is destructive. You are all full of hate, self-loathing, and nothingness.

This place is like staring into the void.
I'm done.

See you tomorrow.

>Any other white males feel legitimately hated as you walk around?

are you retarded

Yeah, feels good to be master race man. H8r's gonna h8 m8

Its a dotted yellow line, that means you can pass people by going into the other lane if it is safe. Don't they have those in Bongistan?

*614* Columbus here.

I've noticed it too man, you aren't crazy. I'm a decently attractive guy, built too, and just the other day I had a young mixed nigger at Subway give me terrible service probably because I'm HuWHIITE.

It must suck to not be highest IQ, blue eyes, etc. White privelege is real, it's genetic.

I live in Ohio too but only feel hated when I go into the city, it's comfy here

haha this. its glorious to see the butthurt.
>buy king crab at sams club, cashier is a nigger
>pass niggers driving shitboxes on the freeway going 100mph in my sporty daily driver
>niggers at the bus stop know i will run them over while shooting at them if they try anything
>live far away from nigger ghettos and cities in all white rural community

>niggers kill each other over nike air jordan while whites do their best to run things and be happy
im just fine OP. besides the niggers outnumbering us, im just fine

This.

I feel inherently superior to everyone else as I walk around.

Feels fucking great.

As someone else has stated. I often wonder why people don't just claim they're homosexual and Jewish. It's the new "get out of jail free" card these days. Fight fire with fire. We can't be the oppressors, right? Blacks owe white people reparations here in America at this point anyway so don't even feel bad about taking away their false victim-hood.

Move to the country side mate

I live in Ohio its comfy AF

Where in Ohio do you live

Also just ignore them they are just jealous

Black women fucking worship you if you show even the smallest hint of affection.

oh yea you can forget getting good service man.

I went to UDF and stood in the ice cream line. the half nigger just stared at me and aggressively said WHAT U WANT with his hands on his hips

No, and I haven't seen a white person the last 2 days so you can imagine what kind of place I live in.

Only shit-stained cities like London.

Congratulations. You have the same victim complex as feminists and niggers. You should tell them to check their privilege.

TRUMP'D

You can't read the minds of others, so you are projecting your own views on to them.

Is PC activism a replacement for religious ideologies? Is Privilege a form of Original Sin? Does culturally appropriation = Blasphemy? Will you join the Salem Witch Trial reboot, or be accused of witch craft so you can apologize for making your victims abuse you?

Was getting destructed part of your plan?

Tell me. Fiznizle shig wiggledidggle the mask?

>white "males"
C'mon you cant really believe this.

no offense but i worked in the ghettos doing property inspections in Over the rine, price hill, reading, vine street all the bad areas and if you project a presence of no fucks given they kind of fuck off.

>mfw when they see me pull up to abandon homes and buildings, and they dip out

>oh shit the white man is here best be leaving

they are scared dont look weak

walk with purpose and they usually fuck off

If i can walk into a huge complex that is abandon and they dont follow me in , then its safe to say they are more afraid of us

speaking of vine st, i just did an inspection off vine street in an abandon complex no one fucked with me

You sound like a big fat baby

Grow a pair, dude. Nobody cares enough about you to hate you.

hated? nah i think people just prefer to think i don't exist. not because im white though

i think you would be better off at r9k

>tfw qt pizza girl flinches away when her hand accidentally brushes yours as she hands you your change

i think i would be willing to be black just to not be gross

I love the feeling. You can usually tell just by looks the BLM type of niggers so i will usually give them a smile to cause a triggering.

That's why they will always be niggers. They literally aren't intelligent enough to understand how society works.

kek wills it

>Any other white males feel legitimately hated as you walk around?
top kek

No one cares if you're a white male except the rare SJW cuck. These people aren't used to having their views challenged, and real life doesn't have a block key, so don't expect them to hold their own in a confrontation. Remember: they fear you, not the other way around.

I'm a fucking white snail.

This so fuckin hard. Those shitskins get so fucking triggered

Grow up. Be a man.

Of course you're hated....you're at the top of the genetic food chain. Act like it. These people are below you. Remind them of that fact with every action you take.

Carry yourself like a white fucking man. They will only respect power and force. Be that.

You don't just feel superior; you are superior.

Are you fucking kidding me? Getting hated is the best feeling in the world.

The shitskins. My local soccer team. No headbutts allowed. It's soccer, not boxing.

Co-ed. The fucklegates, please, Dahnald.

you sound delusional and paranoid.

no

Was being a Jew part of your plan?

thats usually the attitude that works for you for 5-10 years until you run into the crazed drug binged nigger that shoots you

have fun "walking with purpose"

Yep. Blonde haired blue eyed male in Cuckifornia.

If you aren't in the central valley then you might as well forget being treated well. It's been getting worse the past year. Azn qt's are all over the D though so thats cool.

This. I never had an easier time getting along with blacks, than when I fully embraced being white. They won't hate you for hating them, because they hate you too. If anything, once you get it out in the open and they know you're not a bitch pushover, dealings become friendlier.