Who is Elsa's husband again?

Who is Elsa's husband again?

In a perfect world it would've been Hans.

We already talk about this user, the most Chadbro guy in the world

Time for a fresh new waifu!

Me. I am.

Didn't her voice actress join the whole "Give Elsa a girlfriend!" campaign?

Chad Chadington the Chad, bruh.
He is a hip, buff prince who parties with his bros over the week ends.

This guy get the message

Jack Horner

Bitch is stuck in a corner.

No, she just said "I'm cool with whatever Disney pays me to do". Anything less would have upsetted her theatre-based following.

Me

It can still be so, mate. Hope Elsannafags choke on their raw dicks when the sequel comes out.

>husband
#giveelsaaSJW

Disney won't go through with it. The protests would be legendary.

This. It seems like a no-brainer that he'll get a redemption. My smugposting will be legendary.

Well most likely it's the other remaining single character from the main 4 human characters, who's already been presented exchanging flirty looks with her in official Disney media

No. Menzel in one interview said that she'd like it if Elsa got a "gentleman friend" in the sequel, before correcting herself and saying "am I allowed to, I mean, we don't know her preference" or something like that, which got twisted into "Idina totally supports gay Elsa" by tumblr.

In a newer Entertainment Tonight interview, the interviewer first stated that they think the #GiveElsaAGirlfriend think is wonderful, how about Idina? To which she replied "I think it's great, Disney's gotta contend with that, I'll let them figure it out". So essentially she just said that "Yes I support campaigning for more gay visibility in the media, Disney does whatever it wants though". She couldn't really have said anything else. However this, also, got twisted into "Idina is totally demanding a gay Elsa" by tumblr.

At this point, anything that isn't "I don't want Elsa to be gay" from her gets twisted into "Idina wants Elsa to be gay"

>hans needs redemption
But doesn't that imply he did something wrong?

Are people like you for real? Hans can't ever be redeemed, silly.
He's male.

He was mean to widdle Anna and also tricked the audience, therefore he's the worst of all the Disney villains

Y'know, I really hate when people put producers and staff in this situation, because once they're put in it, there's no way to get out unscathed no matter what they do.

If they go with it, they'll get protested to hell and back from homophobes and anti gay people.

If they don't go with it, they'll be called homophobes and against gay people by all those gay support groups and the gays themselves.

Idina Menzel

>tricked the audience
More like the movie straight up lied to us.
>oh this guy has done nothing villainous and has shown no proof of being bad guy
>he actually saved Elsa twice
>LOL JK He's a sociopath

Yeah. The whole #giveelsaagirlfriend campaign is absolutely retarded - she's been already intensely marketed to kids as normal for years when Frozen 2 comes out - considering it's a Disney Princess franchise with a preschooler target audience, considering how popular she is, it's wayyyy too late to suddenly turn her gay. It's impossible, especially considering that there's never been a gay Disney protag before.

But the campaigners don't think about that, they want representation and don't really care about whether it'd make the movie tank or not, and now they've been talking about it so much I've started to see "if Elsa won't be gay in Frozen 2, I'll be so mad" type messages.

Of course she won't be gay, because the whole idea was ludicrous. It's like creating a reason to be upset out of thin air, first making an impossible demand and then acting like you're being discriminated against because you didn't get your way

>don't really care about whether it'd make the movie tank or not,
In all honesty that would make them subconsciously happier because then they could take to twitter and tumblr to scream and rant about how it proves how homophobic the world is.

Elsa being gay doesn't even fit with the times of the movie. There's no damn way if she was gay and got a girlfriend, they'd get away with it in the movie itself. You'd get fucking executed back then.

If you gaze upon Hans' face autistically enough, there are some very quick expressions that might show his true feelings and growing resentment of Anna, but it's easter egg tier nitpickery.

So yeah, essentially it's a bit of a dirty trick, and now Hans is one of the most hated villains despite his actions being so ambigous he's almost heroic, because people feel personally betrayed by him. Meanwhile Frollo who literally tried to burn families alive in their house because they wouldn't help him genocide the gypsies and blackmail this one unwilling girl into being his sex slave is apparently nothing, because people knew he was the big bad already from the poster and he had an awesome villain song

Retards don't believe in redemption. Once someone fucks up its the end of the line for them.

>Growing resentment of Anna
Can you blame him though?

Wasn't he going to take her place as ruler and leave her for dead?

She still tries to make him eat chocolate.

well the historical accuracy could be handwaived because muh Disney magic, but a different thing is that she's been gazing ultra lovingly into Anna's eyes and holding her hand and all that in a lot of the merch.
If they'd suddenly out her as a lesbian, and for several years, the merch has shown her giving looks of love to a woman, who is her own sister, and she hasn't been interacting a lot with anyone else - it'd just throw a veeeeeeeery questionable shade on the true sibling love that was the climax of the first movie and on their relationship in general.
And despite what /frz/ thinks, there is absolutely no way Disney would be ok with that blatant lesbian sibling incest hints in their princess films

I'd be more than okay with this. If they did an Avengers-styled movie with Disney characters.

No, Anna a reckless, graceless sperg and a shit

But, gypsies are trash, user, literally the worst human scum on the planet, even worse than Slavs, and that's pretty fucking bad.

But it was a white french miller family he was gonna burn, just because they couldn't /wouldn't tell him where the gypsies were hiding

>implying he would ever leave Nora

Sure but up to that point there was no evidence that was his character.

How are Hansposters still so delusional after so long? You guys are worse than tumblr.

Well he was gonna
>a) marry Elsa and rule as her king,
but that failed because Elsa was so distant to everyone, so when he ran into Anna and she was desperate for a romance he decided to
>b) marry Anna, clear Elsa from the path and rule as Anna's king
and when that turned out to be a no go too because Anna returned dying from Elsa's curse and there was nothing to be done he decided to
>c) reveal his loathing for her, revel in the villainy a bit and gloat like an asshole, and pull a coup and ascend to the soon-to-be empty throne.

At that point Elsa was gonna be killed anyway because she couldn't control the winter and it was getting worse and people were going to start to die.

>Helsa shippers
>Fronies not being hanged on sight
MODS MODS MODS

What do you mean, "delusional"?

Crazed; divorced from reality.

Anna is literally brain damaged. On top of being retarded, she's horny as fuck. Yet we had to get an entire short praising how wonderful she is & how she does so much shit that we just never see or hear about.

Fuck Anna. Bitch better get solitary confinement @ grow the fuck up.

How so? Because we didn't give a rat's ass when Anna was dumped & left for dead, the latter of which was at no fault of Hans?

This man

Hue hue, I mean exactly on what topics do you think Hansfags are delusional? Kindly elaborate. The redeemability, which has been confirmed from several sources?

>Hans redemption confirmed
Don't tell me no lies user.

Autistic people cannot simply gaze at someone and understand their emotions, that's literally part of being autistic. To be unable to pick up on that stuff is a sign of being on the spectrum.

>she's horny as fuck.

I don't see the problem.

Not preferring the purer more sexually repressed sister.

The real villains of this movie was those trolls.
>explained fuck all to Elsa or her Parents, actually leaving out information that lead to Elsa's life of loneliness and fear
>tried to force Anna into a marriage she doesn't want
>even though she already said she had a fiancé
The Trolls are nessing around with people's lives and they have to be stopped.

>1840
>Trusting Feyfolk.

Not the redemption itself but the redeemability, on which there's been
>"Hans is a tragic character and a product of growing up without love" -Jen Lee
>"The animators told me they have an idea and want to bring Hans back and redeem him" -Santino Fontana
>that franchise book confirming an abusive and really shitty childhood as well as trying to get the throne through any means necessary to get away from it all and also get approval from his father

Tumblr feminists would flip their shit if Disney redeemed Hans.

I think Hans is one of those bad boys that tumblr actually likes.

All the more reason for Hans's redemption!

Maybe Hans can be our man after all

She's so perfect.

Yeah, it's in their nature to be shits. Better to treat them like a force of nature.

Not the feminists. They like no man.

This was when she looked the best. For those few seconds we had perfection.

Elsa doesn't need a husband. She already has true love.

She needs someone to procreate with. (Someone that won't make her a disgusting incestuous perv.)

It could still work. Just make every other brother of Hans be interested in "helping their little brother" try to have revenge on Else's kingdom, on top of them having an "Ice Witch" as their queen. When in turn, it just becomes a conquest ploy to take over her land, and Hans was just used from the start. Hans gets several back to back character heel face turning scenes, and have them both kiss and make up, as they fight back his brother. Or something along these lines, anyways.

>fucking a clinical retard
you sicko.

He
Tried
To
KILL
HER
And you think Elsa would want him? Hans shippers are the most retarded people on the fucking internet. Worse than the people who want her to be a rug muncher.

You know who else tried to kill a loved one? John Smith, Queen Elinor, Princess Anna, even the Beast. Each had different reasons, none of which stemmed from hatred. Prince Hans was going to kill to achieve a certain end; it was not personal or out of bloodlust.

Yeah, because this guy is clearly only doing what he had to do. Do me a favor shipfag, and fuck off.

Said the bigot

>I'm a pervert so therefore the whole world must be

Acknowledging the fact a lot of people don't like homosexuals, especially in disney, is not bigotry.

Well since the Elsa + Hans thing is about as random and unconnected as you can get, might as well say her and Kowalski have just as good as chance as Hans.

He doesn't know what love is. No bully.

Sure is, bigot. But keep on dodging the reality of it, and the fact that aside from the hard core Christians and bigots like yourself, gay people are more accepted now than ever before.

I'm sorry, but when did me or that other user say we SHARE those feelings? That's like saying, "You admit guns exist, that means you want to shoot someone."

Yes of course they're more accepted but not completely and there are whole nations with markets that don't accept them at all.
Disney would be stupid to take one of their most lucrative properties and sacrifice potential sales for a bunch of losers fanfiction and a hashtag.
If they want to have a gay princess they'd probably just make a different movie and then just release it in places that tolerate gays so they don't end up losing a bunch of money.

Hans was primarily killing Elsa to prevent anybody else's life from being taken by her magic, second to a means to an end. If you could get a billion dollars by killing someavoid conviction, would you?

Hans seems to either be expressing a "fuck ya I'm gonna be rich & powerful with this one slice" or a total exertion of force in the shot posted.

Look at his face, moron. He's enjoying it.

In all honesty, it's upsetting that they sacrificed what could've been a perfectly good character because "We need a villain!" He could just as easily have played the same role, but only been reluctantly raising the sword in the end, to save Arendelle and Anna. Still wrong, but not a mustache twirling baddie.

Hans is in Frozen & actually interacted more with Elsa than his fiancé/protagonist. The ship is based in canon, not conjured out of a monster machine.

This. And his interactions with her were more interesting than those with Anna.

He's finally going to become king and prove to all his brothers and his father that he's worth something.

I presented alternative, plausible motives to that expression. Now you try.

They tried something new by subverting their typical love as first sight trope. It could have gone better but it was something different.

And that translates to twisted, cruel glee to you? If that's what he wanted, why not marry Anna and get the throne that way, why kill them both? He thought he had to kill Elsa to end the winter, but why Anna as well?

Your alternatives aren't plausible though. Also, why bother? The only reason to even look for alternatives is to justify your shitship.

It's too late to correct such mistakes; now all we can do is try to make sense & clean up the mess.

I don't think the issue is establishing they exist in the same world. It's establishing plausibility that a man who tried to murder her and her family, of his own design, and was exiled would be romantically involved. Though I guess the story could be about anything.....but still until that story comes about it's just fan fiction.
The only mistake is it doesn't feed into your ship.

INB4 Jack Frost appears.

Can't put on your big boy pants? Using a scapegoat to get out of doing something you can't even half-ass? If you cannot support your argument & combat opposing information, you shouldn't be attempting to run with the big dogs.

...I DON'T HAVE A FROZEN SHIP. Don't lump me in with those asshats.

Argument? My "argument" is the actual events of the film, retard. Hans was excited at the idea of killing her. He saved her life before that. There is only one logical conclusion. He wanted to do it HIMSELF. He wanted to kill her personally, not just wanted her dead and out of the way, he wanted her blood on his hands alone. THAT is why ElsaxHans shipping is insane.

> his interactions with her were more interesting than those with Anna.
Cold blooded cunning murder. Whoa user, thats a bit dark for Disney.

It's okay if you do user.
To be fair he wanted to be "the hero" his plan hinged on it. And he loves when a plan comes togehter.

Anna was next in line, though to be honest, marrying Anna shouldn't have put him in line at all, since almost all royal lines of succession require blood ties. If not Elsa, Anna, if not Anna, the next closest living blood relative.

Not that guy, but you're using a logical fallacy where because you can't believe it, it must be an untrue argument.

Just because you disbelieve it doesn't make it false. You're dealing with a facial expression which is something that can be interpreted different by different people.

Also you're getting pretty strongly triggered by the idea that Hans might not be 100% evil. The whole theme of Frozen is that people can do bad things when they are hurt or afraid but show them some love and you might see something better out of them.

I'm not even suggesting Helsa is a plausible ship, but it's certainly plausible, maybe even probable that Hans can be redeemed.

In most cases, attempting to kill royalty is an offense punishable by death, but Elsa simply deported Hans. It's entirely possible, as it happens every day in real life, that Hans didn't really consider what would happen if he failed and got caught. Staring down what he would have known would be a death sentence, he may have been grateful to simply get shipped back to his own kingdom to be dealt with by his father.

In any event, Hans has the potential to be one of the most dynamic characters from Frozen.

Hans did not kill Anna. He had a choice between sharing power with Anna running around as a retarded whore queen & ruling solo without her blood on his hands.

He was still left in charge by Anna, and could have married her. It's not like the people would want Elsa back as queen at that point. He could have been king without leaving Anna to die, yet he still chose to leave.

In actuality, Hans tried to "kill" Anna because the movie needed a villain reveal. There was no logical reason for him to reveal anything to her.