youtube.com/watch?v=-LksYTLJpVE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no, he checked these singles

behold

What about these dubs?

not bad.

but check THIS out

Yes

If ypu watch carefully when he is inside a dream he wears his wedding ring, and when he is outside he doesn't wear it, in the end he is not wearing, so it is all real, besides the spinner slowly tumnbles down.

Is "Hip to be Square" a good song?

Who did Bateman marry in his dream? By all means heap abuse on me if I'm showing gross ignorance.

CONSUMMATE PROFESSIONALISM

No man, it's only a movie, nobody really dies!
lol kids these days

Very nice

the note card man

Was Nolan ahead of his time?

y'know, I always assumed he didn't kill anyone but worked up elaborate fantasies to make his life more bearable. something like having to acknowledge the inferiority of his card and its silian rail lettering probably happens to Patrick every day and I bet he's much harder hit by it than he's willing to let on

did I really get dubs?

If I don't get quints you can call me a faggot

flexin for dubs

Fail

You all fail at dubs

The book makes it more clear that it's fantasizing

Medicore

Impressive

Let's see Bateman's dubs

to give you an actual reply rather than a meme:

I just watched this last night. I used to think he did kill them and it was all just a commentary on how white yuppie society allows for crimes like this to happen every day. everybody looks like everybody and their so involved in protecting their own interest it doesn't matter what you do.

but now I think it was all in his head. all just sick day dreams to escape his monotonous life. I think his final thoughts are telling of this. he says he learns nothing about himself meaning nothing even happened. but I can't account for the detective or Paul Allen's apartment.

Trips

You can at least F5 the front page and guesstimate your post number

Scripts take the fun from dubs posting

Yes now stop asking

anyone else unironically think being a mergers and acquisitions guy would be cool?

Did I really get dubs?
Of course I do.

check these guys

If dubs it's probable
If singles it's possible

I dunno, most people I know in mergers and acquisitions don't like it very much

Check these quads

No.

I work in M&A as a consultant and its a hundred times more boring than what is sounds like

don't you sit around doing crosswords and listening to tunes?

It was all a dark fantasy in his mind

DEEP

DARK

FANTASY

Then why does he wear the mask?

get out of that uh jabroni outfit

Big digits comming trough

You're a single guy

>Tfw I never noticed this

4u

No
The scene where he kills like 20 people and blows up a cop car with a pistol makes it clear that Bateman is just an impotent nerd who fantasizes about shooting everyone who bullies him

Do you like Bill Willson and the Plan?

The plane they were embarking was a little bit too United Airlines for my taste

Their earlier work was a bit too new wave for my taste,but when TDKR released in 2012 they really came into their own both commercially and artistically

okay but check these

Try getting a reservation at dorsia now you stupid fucking bastard

Were there repeating digits on his business card?

a scene so catchy, most people probably don't listen to the dialogue. but they should, because it's not just about bane's violent reaction to having his mask taken off, it's also a personal statement about the size of the man himself.

>A thousand stomach crunches a day will get you biceps like that
nice

>A thousand stomach crunches a day
How is this even possible?

yes he did

doing one stomach crunch per second for just over sixteen minutes straight

How many dubs is that?

dubs

cool!

youtube.com/watch?v=-LksYTLJpVE

Checking in a checking check.

Paul Allens apartment and the detective were little tidbits of self-awareness creeping into his fantasies.

check 'em

Do you think that Bale changed himself for this role?

He lost so much weight for the Machinist, he became a physical terror for Batman, he's consummate method actor...There's no way he wouldn't have found ways to feel the psyche of Pa trick Bateman.

Not the stuff in any interviews you might find. Those would all be trite banalities, lies carefully crafted to be an expression of Patrick's insincerity. One more cruel way for art to imitate art, Bale playing the Bateman playing the Bale. No, Bale/Bateman would have embarked on far darker meditations, mental transformations as utterly shocking as his Machinist famine, as awe inspiring as his Dark Knight. He would sculpt his own mind, by self torture, by self flagellation, by immersing himself in materialism, machoism, hedonism, and nihilism, staring so far into the abyss that his soul withered while his face remained the playful color of a vibrant yuppie. But he held some inner core that would not be leeched, a core Bale/Bateman that could only reassert it's agency through bloodshed, the purest communion with his own mortality.

Bale has never forgotten Bale/Bateman, and he hopes he never will. It terrifies the sane Bale, thought of a man who could...not remember if he killed a man or not.

I've been on Sup Forums since like 2011 and I've seen the check em thing since then and have participated many times but why did this movie get picked to represent repeating integers?

Also check these dubs

>2011

you killed this site

Very nice. But check
THESE

He openly admitted in an interview that playing Bateman left almost no impression on him whatsoever, given that his whole persona is so fake anyway.

pathetic dubs thread desu

That's fucking bullshit. He's just playing it off, but inside...

when were you when?

Trips

does it matter?

This is why Trump won.

Praise Kek

Did he really return all those video tapes?

Hey Bane!

HOLY MOLY

Don't open that door, friend...

let me try

Man, respect the dubs

i apologise

dubs get

apology accepted

You mean these?