Whats good with the crazy low budget? that car explosion was so cringe inducing...

whats good with the crazy low budget? that car explosion was so cringe inducing. worse than the explosion at the end of season 1 walking dead lmao.

Both lynch and none retarded people don't give a shit about the effects in this show.

all the budget went into hiring hip actors/musicians that appeal to normies, and the marketing so that more normies would tune in

I think all the budget went into the actors and sound design imo

It was supposed to look like shit!!!!

LMAO!

>normies
normies have literally never heard of any of those bands what are you talking about. lynch didn't get fucking arcade fire or grimes or some shit lol

>watching Lynch for the violence

Go back to CSI.

More importantly, how fucking long as they going to draw out Cooper/Dougie. Was fun at first, but now it's time to start moving along.

You're wrong. Season 3 is shit. Possibly one of the shittiest shows ever to grace TV. I don't know if you're blinded by your love of the original series or if you are indeed Lynch himself but this is awful. I find myself falling asleep every episode. The original was captivating and you couldn't wait to tune in next episode to see what new mysteries would emerge. The new season is grade A garbage and I think deep down you know this.

I know you will say I'm baiting but it is suppossed to look unrealistic. Lynch loves that shit. Watch inland empire

filtered
Nothing about season 3 is for normies

>The original was captivating and you couldn't wait to tune in next episode to see what new mysteries would emerge.
>I find myself falling asleep every episode.
>every episode
Seems like you're tuning in every week to me.

LYNCH. I fucking knew it.

Is that why there are thousands of normies that love it?

L
Y
N
C
H
E
D

No one said I wasn't watching every week.
I'm on Sup Forums discussing a lunatics vision of entertainment.
I think we both know that I have nothing else to do.

Why would normies love dougie and the intentionally shitty effects and all the shit that doesn't make sense. it's too lynchy for normies

You don't even see a fucking explosion because Lynch knew with the budget they have it would look like shit. Unlike The Walking Shit

You can check out twin peaks logposting on facebook and see for yourself.

OH HO HO NO NONONONONO
PFFFT
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
It was so funny that I forgot to post it,
shut up.

As a rule of thumb if my coworkers don't even know the show exists then it's not for normies. This show is obscure compared to shit like GoT and TWD.

great pleb filter

how did they teleport to the car so fast? speedhacks? or lynchacks HAHAHAHHAHA

>see friend constantly liking Twin Peaks memes on Facebook around a month before the return
>ask him something about the return
>he says "Oh, they're bringing it back? Is it like a reboot?"
>has no idea it's even a thing
Don't confuse people liking memes on social media for people actually being interested in watching the whole new season.

Pretty sure those two people never left the black car.

The budget is really tight even when they got a boost from advertisers allowing their products being shown. The whole thing is a mess.

you dont want more longwinded scenes set to jass standards?

Do you know what style is?

It really is meant to look that way, lynch have always been interested in the uncanny. There are loads of weird edits and ""bad"" effects in his works. Because they are meant to evoke a feeling. Like in blue velvet when Frank screams "I'LL FUCK ANYTHING THAT MOVES" and him and his crew are jumpcutted away and you hear a tire screech. Is that bad editing? No.

Sometimes i can't believe how dumb people are on this board. Lynch could have obviously done a regular car explosion that has been in dozens of tv shows and everyone has seen. But he didn't. So now the scene stays in your mind and you still think about it.

It makes sense in Blue Velvet because it's a dream.

all of film is a dream. It's a blank canvas for the creator. You can film and edited however you want. There are no rigid rules for how something must look. That the story is dream or not have ZERO relevance to how it's made. Just because mainstream cinema has developed a communal language for how something "should" look (so that plebs don't get irritated) doesn't mean that anything that strays from that should be considered bad or something that demands an in universe explanation.