Hi, Stefan Molyneux. Hope you're doing well

Hi, Stefan Molyneux. Hope you're doing well

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gw8c2Cq-vpg
youtube.com/watch?v=C7XJIioZEgQ
youtube.com/watch?v=FCqQgJ3atNU
youtu.be/2OU4pAqt59g?t=5m30s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Which of his videos is best to introduce a newcomer to his channel?

kill urself u racist fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=Gw8c2Cq-vpg
this one was good

>Arguments detected [0]

The Truth About The Holocaust

how about his video

Truth about World War Z

His beta manlet insecurities comes right through on this one. He REEEE's the fuck out over women wanting a handsome, confident Brad Pitt who's supposed to be calm and collected, loves his family, while simultaneously being this cold hearted, fearless killer of zombies. Basically his medium to discuss how illogical women are.

All because he was a beta virgin and has no "sexual market value". don't forget to look that up too.

I watched a little bit of one the other day. The way he is shilled on here, I thought he would be a pretentious asshole, but he came across as accessible and even somewhat humble.

posting some stefshots from one of his recent vids

i like the guy, but stef isn't the least bit humble

story of your enslavement

Can I get a JUST edit of these?
We need one for when there's multiple terrorist attacks in one week.

Unfortunately, I've been listening to the audio versions, since it makes good listening material for when you don't have phone service.

You fucking retards ought to appreciate the extraordinary work this man is doing, pumping out video after video day after day and being totally dedicated publishing videos unveiling the truth after each terrorist attack and exposing media lies constantly in extremely popular videos. And why don't you revere him? Memes or some shit. Retards.

>All because he was a beta virgin and has no "sexual market value". don't forget to look that up too.
He's been married for quite a few years now.

Heavy rain was pretty funny.

Depends what topic you are trying to introduce them to first.

Some of the stuff on race & IQ or R vs. K is pretty heavy is you are trying to show a normie for example.

because its Sup Forums, people like to meme and be contrarian, i am pretty sure most people here do appreciate him, they just meme hard

Is he actually Jewish or is that a meme?

this

FREEDOM REIGN RADIO SLASH DONATE

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE D'NATE. WE NEED YOUR HELP WE NEED YOUR SUPPORT

ONE DOLLAR

i wonder how much he makes from donations. his daughter goes to private school and he's got at least one employee so I guess it's a decent amount

he probably has a small % of wealthy viewers who donate a lot and often

then a large % of people probably donate bits here and there

i imagine its at least 100k per year

youtube.com/watch?v=C7XJIioZEgQ this one

"Anyone that has an iq lower than that of 100 will automatically be considered a non argument under my reign and thus will be exterminated since they are considered inferior." -Stefan Anders Molyneux

Well, I showed someone this American Renaissance video the other day,
youtube.com/watch?v=FCqQgJ3atNU

And they really liked it so I'd like to also introduce them to Stefan's videos since he goes into similar topics, and often in his own humorous/absurd way.

Do you want a long show or something short?

Anythign with Vox Day is pretty good recently, they talk a lot about nationalism.

Why haven't you bought your hooker gf a cow yet Sup Forums?

youtu.be/2OU4pAqt59g?t=5m30s

His mother is jew or part-jew but he hates her.

someone needs to post meme of his podcast being taken over by "subversive hook-nosed demons"

I actually heard this in a fashy meme song autoplay streak and started watching the molymeme.