ITT: Cringe

ITT: Cringe

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vqri4Lvf-4s
youtube.com/watch?v=agusDATduWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=R0XwKjBOQx0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

back in my day we had cringe threads about bizarre fetish fanart from dA, not garden variety tumblr bullshit barely anyone cares about at this point

Social media was a mistake.

Transgenders are mentally ill

I feel like I can only understand this with whiteboard and some strings.

>What if Thor was retarded and couldn't give actual answers, just like me?

whether or not that's true, Sup Forums is not exactly the paradigm of mental health

We don't need cringe threads, just go through a regular drawthread or Sup Forums shit

I can buy Thor as not caring, with someone like Loki as a sibling, but by the same token that also means I double he would care enough to explain the minutiae of the differences or even care enough to learn the terms.

cork board*

What is genderqueer?

But isn't Thor a woman now? as in a biological woman who identifies as a woman.

This desu

>implying this isn't their fetish

I think it's something like "Someone who doesn't adhere to gender roles", as opposed to genderfluid being something like "Someone who switches between gender roles".

Tell me, did Marvel ever do a story based on the time Thor dressed as Freya?

This is getting out of hand.
Also gender is binary.

I know all this gender bullshit in an american thing but as a yuropoor, I don't understand anything about what's written on those posts.
It's just yogurt language to me.

Genderqueer, genderfluid, what the fuck does that even mean

What exacly lies outside of gender roles?

>mfw Marvel will probably be indulging this degeneracy soon

That you are trying to imply that this shit isn't awful and WAY out of the norm just shows you're one of them.

As much as I hate scandinavians and how americans unduly fellate the concept of vikings those guys were factually against homosexuality and trying to use them or their fantasy representation to further your lgbt agenda is fucking retarded.

It's awful in a boring way. You've seen one, you've seen them all

some of us muricans still don't know what these things mean

Who the fuck would ever ask anyone that?

Nothing. It's an open field. You begin to define it and that's the reason why they like it so much. It's becoming malleable.

>barely anyone cares about at this point

but plenty of people do, which is why we often see Marvel and DC pulling "tumblr bullshit" and Steven Universe being so popular

Kill me now please

Outside of college campuses and the internet, most people don't know or care about any of this shit either. It's just a form of reality myopia that makes people who don't socialize outside of the internet think this is actually a thing.
As far as I know only canada has adopted the 'gender spectrum' idea as policy, and their government is basically tumblr made flesh anyway.

>This is what tumblrtards think

ITT: People giving attention to whiny tumblrinas by spreading their bullshit to other websites

This, reminder I will hide posts making fun of this post

>Pepper Potts would have been in Civil War

I didn't think that was the writer's fault.

>Genderqueer, genderfluid, what the fuck does that even mean

It doesn't mean anything. It's a non-term. It's a label that means "labels don't apply to my identity" and yet they'll bite and hiss and scream at anyone who dares to contradict their narrow elitist definitions.

Why would Tony give an eulogy for Peggy? In fact, why would he admire someone who was connected to his father? Did "I don't care, he killed my mom" not click?

Also
>>Black Panther's body guard
Why would she need more than one line?

>let's take Wanda's character and make her a weepy, overemotional parody of sentimental females instead of giving her an arc where she learns how to overcome her fear of her powers and isolation from the rest of the world.

>no, it wouldn't. This is not her show and she's fucking dead
>Fucker hardly knew her and they worked different fields all their lives
>possible, but women have weird ideas all the time, too
>Ahaha, no. We would have gotten even more hunk. Naked, steaming beef
>And she would have fucked him
>Not if they hadn't gotten the actress back for a non-role
>Possible, but the character has been through a lot and fresh trauma has a way of being central on the mind
>No, he would be acompanied by half-naked black gods who were standing uncomfortably close to the female self-insert MC

I thought they were okay with homosexuality as long as you weren't a bottom. If you were on the receiving end then you were seen as a failure of a man and executed/exiled.

Cheeky fuck.

Thor wouldn't give a fuck about gender specials, he's a chill guy, but I doubt he would know all about it

I hope those things don't sticks around.
Hopefully it goes away as people grow up in their heads
the last thing the West needs is 20-something young men dressing as women and the opposite

It's people wanting to feel more special than they really are. It's being respected for not doing anything.

this mentally ill person is confusing thor with hercules. also, i have no idea what that person is even saying

The bathroom laws are pretty stupid because if someone's in the middle of inappropriate actions, taking photos or assault in the bathroom then you fucking book them for that, not for just taking a piss in a stall.

There's literally no reason for the extra regulation other than to bait this fight in the first place.

I've actually wondered this myself

There's no shock factor or variety to it, it's all just "I am special and quirky gotta have a weird gender/sexuality and all my favorite characters do too"
Versus deviantart shit where you scratch your head at how 9/11 got involved in Spongebob shipping

>1 hour 35 minutes

How can that be even possible

I can make the same drawing fully colored in about 3 minutes and it'll be still tenfolds better

>he would be acompanied by half-naked black gods who were standing uncomfortably close to the female self-insert MC

>Thor
>Scandinavian

I'd tell you to go read a comic, but not even MCU fucked that up.

Trips demand it brother, draw

Man haha that must of been a lot of cake lol!

>HEY THOR, THOR, I'M A TRANSGENDERQUEER!
>...Congratulations, young miss
>OH
>MY
>GOD
>YOU DID -NOT- JUST MISGENDER ME RIGHT NOW
>What--
>I LITERALLY CANNOT EVEN LIKE UGH COULD YOU JUST NOT YOU'RE A FUCKING WHITE MALE IT'S TWO THOUSAND AND SIXTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN

And then Thor went back to Asgard, his faith in humans irrevocably crushed by the hairy hambeast with the neon green sidecut

Goddamn it fine

looks like something out of a children's picture book

Or literally any general thread.

That's really cute.

I wish I could draw...

>-and Steven Universe being so popular
SU doesn't have any trans or genderqueer or whatever characters. Even the one canon "lesbian" couple are asexual aliens, with one appearing, sounding, and acting male. Where did this "SU is full of Tumblr's gender bullshit" meme come from?

>masturbating and pissing at the same time
Immersion ruined 2/10

>hambeast
How have I gone all this time without filtering that word

youtube.com/watch?v=Vqri4Lvf-4s
BLUEBERRY

Symbolism my friendo, symbolism.

Holy fucking shit that was fast.

Have you ever considered you might just be really good at drawing?

It does look better. Good on ya for doing it
Still, it lacks the autistic spark of the original

I have others if you like
hamplanet
hamgalaxy
hamcongress
hamzeppelin

>Americans
>fellate vikings

Wrongo. Only nerds that believe they are descendants of some master race that died off spout this "we wuz vikangz" crap.

So Sup Forumsmrades being paranoid and seeing things that aren't there?

I'm really not. It's just that it's easier to stand out when you're compared to a incapable child using MS paint.

you know what this children's cartoon needs?
lipstick lesbian tongue fighting out of fucking nowhere youtube.com/watch?v=agusDATduWQ

found the hambeast

I don't get why people get off to the achievements and reputation of distant ancestors, or just other people from the same country of their own. Personally I think it's because they haven't achieved anything worthwhile themselves and instead rely on some arbitrary connections

>Muttley will never wear a crown and rest after he gets rid of Dick Dasterdly and actually races in their car and wins because it's so fucking fast

Just kill me now

found the bigot

>hamcongress

Why would Tony know or give a shit about people who worked with his dad? He doesn't even know Pym.

>Black Widow would have gotten her own movie
Take that nazis! Pew pew pew!

user. Listen here. Making fun of fat disabled dykes or huge faggots is part of Sup Forums. You can't avoid it.

So get used to it, hambeast.

>His dad told him to stay away of he would get punched right in the face.

At what point did I say I hate thor.

ding ding ding.

>he's never jerked off while taking a wizz

You're missing out, bud.

Hamtallica - And Pastries For All
Machine Ham -The Fattening

Hamphrey Bogart

I have nothing against war gods fucking anything that moves(although if you're gonna do this to someone do it to Herc--Vikings weren't big on manfucking) , what bothers me is that Thor would be mystified by Midgard sexuality yet also know tumblr's lexicon enough to explain the wants of his dick using it.

I think it'd be more, "Verily, if it hath a hole, mine hammer shall fall upon it"

someone thought making a cartoon about a girl with down syndrome was not only a good idea, but allowed a girl with down syndrome to write the show
youtube.com/watch?v=R0XwKjBOQx0

Piss would get everywhere. Plus pissing with a boner is not pleasant.

Holy fuck, I came here for cringe, not tumblr bullshit.

Here, let me post some cringe since you faggotrons can't

>found the bigot

where do you think you are

Why do you faggots keep giving them attention

Anyone should be able to notice that "trans uwu" is doing the exact same shit that bronies were doing in 2013. Right around the time it (it being bullshit psuedosociology) started losing steam, most people moved on while the remaining members got even more hardcore and obnoxious (i.e. "Thor's genderfluid uwu"). This is the point where liking this shit is becoming a noticeable red flag, not only to us but to the majority of tumblr, about three years into the fad, which is exactly when bronies were unanimously seen as the beaters of a dead horse.

And what is "brony culture" today? An irrelevant laughingstock. Just stop giving these shitstains the attention that makes them look like a majority. Let them fade away into the pathetic obscurity they deserve.

What the fuck is that thing?

What the fuck is even happening