Dear Dumb, Ignorant Cunts:

The second most revered prophet in Islam (second only to the prophet Mohammed) is Jesus Christ.

We have far more in common with Muslims than we have differences.

Perhaps you might consider the fact that war criminals named Bush and Obama have been responsible for the deaths of hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians in nations where the majority of citizens are Muslim.

Have you ever considered that perhaps they may not be cool with the fact that our illegal invasion of their nations caused the deaths of their parents, spouse, children, friends; destroyed their homes and life?

I know that only 9/11, everyone (myself included) was bloodthirsty for revenge because the terrorists killed 2,000 of our folks. Why do we foolishly believe that other human beings wouldn't have similar reactions when their homeland and way of life is destroyed?

We should be just as outraged when an innocent civilian in Iraq is killed as we are when innocent civilians in Nice are killed. The reality is that a baby born in Baghdad has the same value as a baby born in Manhattan, as a baby born in Jerusalem, as a baby born in Nairobi, as a baby born in Rio, as a baby born in Beijing; ALL human life is precious!!! Until we as a society understand that, nothing will change.

I doubt an ignorant cunt like you will ever understand or accept this truth but thankfully those with one iota of compassion and wisdom will.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xCPF3mSloBk
youtube.com/watch?v=Z9XUXQGpxqY
youtube.com/watch?v=GSrhJGGDqx0
youtube.com/watch?v=Q854MraY4PE
youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

sage/10 b8

Apply yourself next time Ahmed.

Fuck off, sandnigger. You started this.

You are forgetting about a couple important facts
>Mahomet is the only true prophet because he was the last and thus the one closest to god
>worship of lesser prophets is seen as worship of a false god as it is worship of a word that isn't the true word
>"we" care more about people who die close to us than about people who die in warring countries, what a shock, btu tell me why aren't you doing anything about Erithrea if you are so worried about people living and dying in poor conditions, you hypocrite?
>everybody is very muc haware than the first victims of islam are muslim themselves since the religion has been stuck in infighting between its different currents for centuries

The only problem with invading the ME is that we didn't just fucking level the place.

Yes, the situation is very interesting. Establishment politicians fucked up the ME. Now the same politicians push for mass sandnigger immigration. And they are kept in power by leftists who do it because muh anti-racism and humaneism. Meanwhile the far-right hates the shit ut of both the establishment, the leftists who support it, and the dunecoons. And frankly, we are right to do so. Despite our differences, and even though kebabs would be deported en masse if the far-right had it their way, it would be better for everyone, except the establishment politicians, who would be hanged for their crimes against humanity as a whole.

here's your (You), though it looks more like a (Sow)

youtube.com/watch?v=xCPF3mSloBk
youtube.com/watch?v=Z9XUXQGpxqY
youtube.com/watch?v=GSrhJGGDqx0

Fuck off dog.

You don't like us ignorant cunts? Go and live in a nice islamic country oh there aren't any because you're backwards loonies.
sage

BLACKED

Funny that you use a picture of hagia sophia, an orthodox christian cathedral

muslim culture is broken and stuck in the dark ages. islam keeps it that way.

I hear you. A lot of screaming and petulance lately but that's just worship of things like circumcision over religions themselves. Christians have been led astray and I have zero issue at all nor can or would ever criticise or harm anybody in any way I could that includes Muslim brothers. Of Abraham too! I defend myself if need be but we must remember who lies and mixes this stuff and it isn't you all. We used to be quite allied in the early last century. You gave us number systems and hospitals for crying out loud. God Bless you

Muslim here, with a message for you islamophobic people.

The West created this mess.

It was you who divided up the land.

It was you who put in the puppet governments.

It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.

It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.

It was you who played geopolitical games with Iraq and Iran during their war.

It was you who gave Saddam chemical weapons.

It was you who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran.

It was you who created the Mujaheddin, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Qaeda.

It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Iraq.

It was you who, with your gluttonous oil consumption, gave power to Saudi Arabia and turned a blind eye to their funding of Wahhabi extremism.

It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.

It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Afghanistan in retaliation against a small group that lived there.

It was you who invaded Iraq unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Libya and Syria because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.

It was you who not only caused ISIS to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

It was you who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.

You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad.

>bongers
I feel sorry for the few decent ones left.

Hear hear

>second most important prophet in Islam just HAPPENS to be a jew

You must be confusing the Muslim Jesus H. Christ with the Christian Jesus Tapdancing Christ. They weren't the same guy.

>second most revered prophet in islam is jesus
>only ones that destroy churches are muslims only to replace them with mosques

Jesus Christ is not a prophet. He is the fulfillment of prophecy. He is God made flesh. Your ignorance and Christphobia on this matter is extremely offensive, so I will pray for you after you go to Hell.

And by the Way, Mohammed cannot be a prophet of God simply because he came after Jesus. He could be a saint, except he was really just a murderous pedophile and not very saintly at all.

First of All all of you Quran info is fake! But you Zionists know that most sheeple wont check their sources! Have any of you read the TALMUD?! Read what the most Holy book of Jews says about non-Jews!!!
I have studied ISLAM and Islam does not force religion on anyone because you can't force a faith! The true Islam (SUNNI) is the most peaceful religion on earth! SO all you fat unemployed queers can sit in your basement and talk shit all you want but if you are sincere than listen to Joshua Evans who was a guy who grew up in the racist state of South Carolina and had all of the fake beliefs that you all had. He grew up in a very religious home and things weren't adding up. He went to a Mosque and was so scared and thought the worst. But after reading and learning he became a great Muslim.
So enough with the fake quotes that you get from Zionist websites!
Did u know that Muslims believe Jesus is the Messiah?
During Spanish inquisition where did the Jews go for refuge?
They went to Muslim lands where they can worship freely and not have to convert! Read about Moorish Spain!
Yes the media is going full on with anti Muslim stories because the Illuminati are scared with the unbelievable growth of Islam and can't stop it.
Read about the Miracles of the Holy Quran and how everything is balanced perfectly and numerically! Proof that it has been un-tampered with!

Wait a minute. The 911 shit in here is not true. But carry on I guess. Or don't. Probably the latter

sage

fucking cuck

nigger kys pls

No Christian says He is not a Prophet in addition to what you say. Get lost
Typical bluepill

I have nothing in common with the practitioners of bronze age fairy tale bullshit of any kind.
Kill yourself for being part of the problem.

so what your opinion on
- muslim girl dating non muslim guy
- sharia law

Fuck you toiletwiper

USA is a cultural shithole, "americans" keep it that hellish, ignorant way.

>Have you ever considered that perhaps they may not be cool with the fact that our illegal invasion of their nations caused the deaths of their parents, spouse, children, friends; destroyed their homes and life?
yes, US and UK are thugs-states. They invade foreign countries, raping women and children, mowing down civilians in order to protect their economic interests.

all US presidents were war criminals, and Angela Merkel is the bitch of a war criminal (by being in NATO)

Stop

>The second most revered prophet in Islam (second only to the prophet Mohammed) is Jesus Christ.

Jesus is the Son of God, not a prophet.

Roman Cathold here, with a message for you satanic cult fucks.

We're dealing with the filth in our gov't responsible for all of that, but once we're done there you're fucked, end of story.

You lot understand nothing but violence, so what better way of teaching retarded barbarians to come to heel then by immolating a good number of you?

you're going to need a bit more to b8 properly, this is too obvious

reported to weedman for racism

>our illegal invasion
>9/11
>brit
I smell pasta.

?

Poo in loo then clean it bls

?

Take you inbred cousin fucking religion somewhere else.

we need some of these hot fresh memes in here

This pasta doesn't even make sense in the conversation at hand, you stupid nigger. You'd be better off posting the fucking navy seal one. It doesn't even have the same grammar as your OP.

FUCKING STOP POSTING PICTURES OF THE PROPHET YOU FUCKING SICK IDIOT SCUMBAG!!!!!!!!

but jesus' god-daddy is a jewish fraud

Collective of American presidents is guilty of cca 50 M of deaths worldwide since WWII.
(I have not counted this, have read it somewhere)
- Counting assault wars (Korea, Vietnam, Laos, ..., Serbia, Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria, ...)
- counting and not naming CIA-sponsored putsches in all south America
- counting Rwanda genocide with 5M victims (during and after genocide), where USA supported the main perpetrator, who is until today president of Rwanda...
- counting half million Iraqi children, suffering death due to sanctions
- ISIS was released by Hillary Clinton by destroying Qaddafi Libya (ISIS first source of warriors and arms), was armed and trained by US military complex (funded by sheiks and smuggled by mafian Sultan Erdogan) and so it's mostly muslim and christian victims can be also partially accounted to USA...

- Jemen and Pakistan and elsewhere murders of civilians (allegedly terrorists) by drones

USA is among greatest terrorists ever.

And your 911 victims were planned and covered up and misused (to remove your freedoms and start wars) by your own globalist zionists. Whether the final trigger tool was an arabian pilot (who was not able to fly a Cesna small plane well) or an auto-pilot is irrelevant...

(pic-related is underestimated, because it does not count CIA deeds performed by local gangster's hands...)

That's why it's nice having a bigger military.

You can bitch and moan about who's justified all you want.

Words don't stop carrier groups from dropping freedom on them.

Stop complaining about US superiority so much. Makes you look weak. Sad!

Lol Muslims have been blowing up western civilians of one sort or another since the early 70s.

Terrorism and Islam are inseparable, and to say that Aq, Boko haram, and Islamic State are not Islamic is to ignore the most basic of facts.

It's hare to imagine a more 'perfect' or pure following of Islam that what IS are pedalling.

The sooner our idiotic and hopelessly naive politicians figure this out the better.

those who destroy churches are not true muslims, senpai

Brussels was attacked, and they voted against the invasion of Iraq and never used drone strikes in the middle east. Saying "muslims second highest prophet is Jesus" should offend all Christians since the first is a pedophile warlord.

Islam's time has passed.

Obviously this is bait, but I'll bite.

This claim that there is a lot in common between Islam and Christianity is false. In fact if we compare the God of the Bible and Allah, then Allah actually falls into the category of Satan/Lucifer in Biblical terms, especially on the grounds of him being a deciever. And yet in schools they are thought that Allah and God are pretty much the same.

Another point if they really had sooooo much in common then why isnt a single Christian allowed step foot in Mecca?

Islam differs from ALL religions in that it is also a political system and that cannot be separated from the religious aspect.

Christianity is a (real) peaceful religion that preaches non violence and acceptance of others. Islam is a totalitarian doctrine disguised as a religion and preaches violence, division, subjugation and conquest.

Also, the point about "hurr durr we invaded their lands that why they hate us durrr". Did Thailand invade their land? Did Indonesia invade their land? Did China invade their land? How about Burma? Why is there so many attacks in these countries too?

Cold hard facts : Islam has been spreading it's bloody borders in conquest since it begun. If your land becomes majority Muslim you have 3 options, 1. Convert to Islam. 2. Pay the infidel tax (unless you are non christian or jew in which case convert or die). 3. DIE

Literally a faceless totalitarian ideological doctrine diguised as a religion so it can hie until the right time.

Mohammad sucks underage pig cock in Hell.

Well yeah Catholics invented Islam

youtube.com/watch?v=Q854MraY4PE

No, he would enjoy that. That means it's not hell.

Nice trips.

Some shkelim for Chaim, m8

If you are really a muslim, let me tell us a good advise.
I stop reading at first sentence
People liteary dont care in what you belive or what past you have. They look what you doing, and you doing shit.
A loooooot of shit

Nice copy Pasta Muhammed

>Did China invade their land?
Well, sort of. Parts of the Xinjiang province are very recent addition to China and seeing how from an islamic point of view, seizing any land is a conquest...
But you are perfectly on spot with islam being a ruling religion rather than a spiritual religion.

>Satan
>not realizing the Jews invented Satan

>Christianity is a (real) peaceful religion that preaches non violence and acceptance of others
top cuck

>we
Fuck off Abdullah.

brother, if a man builds a thousand bridges, and sucks one dick, he is forever known as a dick sucker, not a bridge builder.

we sucked our dick, that dick was 9/11, sadly the non-muslim world will see us as terrorists no matter how much we try to distance ourselves from those guys

>you should just let us force you to submit to our war-mongering religion and/or kill you because your government killed some of us

Yeah, no, go fuck yourself Ahmed.

keep calling my post bait, because you're too mentally insufficient to handle the truth. You blindly hate Muslims when the vast majority of them go through far worse hardships than you...

FACT!

>2 Timothy 3:5
>Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

Nigger.

>MUH RETCONS

no matter how loud you shout. how hard you cry.

it wont change the fact. you came last and are the Scrappy Doo of Religions.

Next time. wake up Earlier.

Bet you stole that rare flag nigger

OP you're speaking too much truth for Sup Forums to not troll you and plug their ears.

God speed.

The portion of Muslim terrorists committing violence for the expressed purpose of revenge for the wars in Iraq, Afghanistan, and Syria are eclipsed by the portion of Muslim terrorists committing violence for the expressed purpose of fulfilling the will of Allah.

im a sandnigger you idiots, americans are so stupid

far from blindly, m8

>the vast majority of them go through far worse hardships than you...

Well, I guess its from Allah then? you know, he's testing you folks, must be it. He is the bestest planer, amirite?

Islamic aggression didn't start with Bush and Obama, though that is true.

THIS SHIT IS GOLDEN.

I don't see how americans can just keep saying
"THEY CANT JUST KEEP DOING THIS TO US!!!"

When osama bin laden fucking told you guys WHY they did what they did.

I just don't get the ignorance.

"THEY KILLED US TODAY"
>Yea but we killed them yesterday.

Your christ is different than our Christ.

Your christ just says all the same shit mohammed says about follow this or have hellfire, and thus preaches hate. Our Christ does not preach that. Also our Christ doesn't get fake resurrected to fool his followers either, like yours did.

your christ literally fucked his own mother

The Han were driven out of Xinjiang 100 years ago, they are retaking it. And yes they did conquer it before then too. Just like all people conquered people to get where they are.

This shit is also a completely obvious point that everybody is already aware of. Many of the current issues come from the poor postcolonial borders left by the colonial powers that didn't take ethnic repartitions into account through the middle-east and Africa.

>We have far more in common with Muslims than we have differences.

you forgot to mention the part of the koran says that any christian who doesnt convert by the time the apocalypse happens is an infedel and should be murdered along with all the other infedels.

Christians had way more in common with the Arian heretics than they do with Islam and that didn't stop them from wiping them out. At least the Arian's believed Jesus was actually the Son of God unlike Muslim filth who don't even believe Jesus was actually crucified.

No shit nigger superpowers ALWAYS mess with smaller countries' shit when it happens to suit their interest.

My country was under the rule of the czar of Russia only a hundred years ago, only because they wanted a barrier for St. Peterborough. most of our current borders are made up by Russian bureaucrats and two bitter wars.

Before that we were a part of Sweden (which considered itself a world power at the time), only because we happen to have a lot of Baltic coastline. Compared to the swedes that force converted us first to catholicism and later to protestantism and imposed taxation to the point that cannibalism was common in poor years, being ruled of the Russian Empire was luxury.

During the soviet era our government was effectively a KGB puppet. Both USSR and USA pumped in money here to support whatever groups happened to share their ideology.

But instead of whining endlessly like the Arabs do we bent a knee and accepted our role as a pawn. We still might not be relevant but at least we get to live in peace and prosperity.

Have you ever considered that the big countries that keep fucking you over aren't doing it because of malice, but because they just can't be arsed to give a flying fuck over what happens in some desolate wasteland in buttfuck nowhere?

False flag.

ISIS and the refugee crisis was fabricated by the Jews to increase the West's hatred for Muslims and support for Israel's future expansions. Look at how much Sup Forums's opinion on Islam changed throughout the last 3 years. Drastic change of opinions here.

They don't care if Europe decides to keep the refugees or deport them back, their job is done; spread hatred against Muslims. If they are not deported, Europe will become a cucked state easy for Jew control.

It's a win-win for them.

Well, hello NSA hit list.

Fuck off

Nah, you fuckers had already shitted up every place you went even before any Western intervention.

youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y

>second holiest prophet in Islam is Jebus
>so let's behead one of his priests lol
all needed to know about Islam I learned in 1453

Speaking of facts: the most persecuted religion on the face of this planet right now is Christianity. The places where they are being persecuted the most is ..... big surprise: Islamic countries, where coexisting means subservience, abuse, employment discrimination, and as we have seen in the last few years in the Middle East and Africa, mass executions and sex slavery. Put it this way, what did the Christians in Africa ever do against Islam?

truth hurts.

this is fake btw,