Did Eudora make a cameo in The Peanuts Movie? Because she has multiple render and is in one of the tie-in games

Did Eudora make a cameo in The Peanuts Movie? Because she has multiple render and is in one of the tie-in games.

whoever that is she's cute

Eudora is best girl

I've been through most of the movie frame by frame and I did not see her

Lame. Would have been a great opportunity to resurrect her.

It's especially strange considering the number of Tapioca Pudding and Little Ponytailed Girl clones we got instead

Even stranger, she (or someone who looks a LOT like her) is in at least one piece of concept art.

(sorry about the glare on the picture)

What is an eudora, some kind of new neckbeard garment?

Are you even trying

It must have been a conscious decision to remove her. Prehaps she didn't look timeless enough

that concept art looks creepy as all hell btw

Would that even be a problem? It never stopped Peppermint Patty from becoming popular.

While we're on the subject, I found this new art of her while looking for anything regarding the movie. Kinda looks like the 2014 french tv series.

>not making a eudora welty joke
cmon

Tomboys are forever. Eudora just looks like she's pandering to the hip 80's/90's crowd to stay with it

Patty became popular because she had great personality, funny jokes to make with her, and Schulz felt some kind of personal liking to her.

theyre both cool

>pandering to the hip 80's/90's
She debuted in the 70's.

Right, I'm saying Patty became popular despite the decidedly more modern looking design. She's a great character.

Eudora was great too, I wish she had caught on and became a staple like Schulz wanted.

That's just what she looks like. Pleanty of people would mistake her for a garbage OC added to appeal to the kids of today. They really, really didn't want the flim to look too modern.

Girl in sports Tshirt and shorts does not look decidedly more modern than hippy/emo girl. Just because the design archtype is still used today doesn't make it more modern.

I meant more modern compared to, say, Lucy or Sally.

I really don't think Schulz intended for Eudora to be a hippie. Given her personality, I think he wanted her to look dumpy and unkempt.

you realize the 70s is twice as close to when the strip began as the modern day

Ah, I see. There's still only like 3 people that know she exists whereas Peppermint Patty practically has a cult. She might have made it in if the other girls were wearing their later stage pants and shirts/vests, but whoever made the decision decided she stuck out too much among the frilly dresses to be worth the pandering.

Doesn't Stop Eudora from looking like she could be a 2015 OC

look, you can't ACTUALLY make OCs because people would throw fits
but you can mine the past for all it's worth by reintroducing characters you HOPE become the next P-patty. and that is what anyone smart would do.

I'm seriously not at all getting how Eudora looks like a 2015 OC compared to the other characters.

And even with the other girls wearing dresses, P-Patty and Marcie were still wearing t-shirts and pants. That's why I keep bring Patty up. Eudora isn't that big a stretch next to her.

They're already reintroducing the entire cast, they even tried to make Patty/Violet a thing. At some point it must have been decided that Eudora is too distracting to be worth even having as a background character. I assume a simular thing happened with Rerun, how confused would audiences have been if there was a smaller Linus wandering around?

Maybe she'll show up in the sequel, but I wouldn't count on it

The sporty kid and nerdy kid not wearing dresses sticks out much less than some emo looking hip kid showing up out of nowhere. It's hard to explain but Eudora just looks out of place, especially if you're not used to her.

>emo looking hip kid

Seriously, please explain where youre getting that from.

it's nice they're making violet a thing, but it seems like too little too late to make patty a thing again.

rerun was kind of a one-note gag too.
it's funny because linus having a little sibling changes him so hard.
people who are convinced of shit can't be unconvinced

She looks less like an attempt to be hip and more like she just slapped on whatever she had to wear. It emphasises her being on the slow-minded side.

Plus calling someone "emo" in fucking Peanuts.

peanuts was a pretty fucking hip comic though. if it had happened earlier, and if the cast wasn't too young, i could almost have seen them handle the emerging subculture in an authentic way

Normies loved the whole PattyxPigPen thing. She was pretty well recieved as a whole as far as I can tell. I'd say Violet's the one that's in trouble. The only real issue with Patty is her name.

How she looks

aw, nice to see pigpen getting a little fun

though that kind of.. writes his entire character into a corner

I mean what is it about how she looks, dumbass.

His character is that he's always dirty and is OK with that. Romance can only expand his horisons. He'd be OK if it ended though.

Her hair, her hat her clothes and her face.

Still not really seeing it. Different strokes, I guess.

you mean the same face everyone has?

Stop being so cancerous OP, we all know who's the best obscure Peanuts girl.

Says the guy who's best pick is literally cancerous.

They all have different faces though

I wish I was the tube transporting fluid to her vein

Does this look like a failure face to you?