"The Mary Sue thing is sexist because it's the name of a woman"

>it's another "insecure alt-right manchild" thread

Then if people called her a Gary Stu it should be ok.

>completely ignores Gary Stu

Typical.

>it's a muhpol bumps a terrible thread because xhes mentally ill episode

I bet Sup Forums are secretly in love with her, but won't admit it.

>in love

Would fuck and cum on her face, but definitely not in love.

Holy fuck she's ugly.

Looks like Tim Curry from IT without the makeup.

>insecure
>replies
AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

She doesn't even give me a semi.

but you are insecure.

look at how hard you're trying. dicclet.

>it's another roastie being passive aggressive with a smug anime girl

In order for us to come up with a male counterpart to the 'Mary Sue', we need to find a male character in literature that exists purely as masturbatory content for both the author and audience.

In order to achieve this, I would suggest you would need to look at the male power fantasy characters depicted in erotic novels. I doubt there are a lot of anons here with that kind of knowledge, except, of course, OP, who is the biggest faggot of them all.

Why is she so fucking toothy

How she so cute?

fertile Felicity >> baren Daisy

What do you mean by insecure

AMEN

Pointing the wrong way you dumb cunt

>B-b-but No U
*deep inhale*
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I'm sure you made a nice fuckhole for an older gentleman when you were younger.

Uh huh yeah sure buddy.

No, not in a world where bunnyfu exists.

Maybe she's just a sweetpea.

At least they're nice teeth. Stop being a fag.

Mary Sues existed in men's pulp heroes for decades. A trope named after a woman's fanfic is another case of a woman stealing credit for a man's accomplishment.

Gary Stu exists only in Bollywood movies, that's why western audience can't stand this crap. What they did in Force Awakens is absolutely unique. This is teenage girl fanfiction with a $200 million budget, totally insane.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

Sorry pal, she loves someone else.

DELET THIS

Gross

>people try to call Luke a Gary Stu in retaliation
But that's wrong you faggots

They are both pure.

The standard defense of criticism against a woman is deflection onto a male, in this case Luke.

He is though.

stop postings pics of my future wife and me

Max Landis invented the word Mary Sue in the year of our lord 2015.

I dun get it

I like that she is somewhat dedicated to the role dispite being a shitty actress.

He's too much fail to be a Gary Stu.

Yeah right, he gets knocked out by a ridiculous Tusken Rider, resuced by Obi-wan, then gets humiliated in a bar, rescued again by Obi-wan,keeps whining during the first half of the movie, is systematically belittled by Han Solo. But he is somehow a Gary Stu for Disney fags

Gotta stay fit.

>knows how to pilot without any formal training
>DUDE IT'S THE SAME AS MY T-16 LMAO
>makes a one in a million shot to blow up the deathstar
>IT WAS THE FORCE XDD
Pathetic.

Rey is playing on tourist mode.

xenomorph

If it were Rey she could have made the shot into the Death Star reactor by firing a blaster from the rebel base.

He made that shot after he started training. Also he used to shoot shit back at home as well.

And fuck you.

It was made clear that was already a pilot, needed only formal training. It's quite different from Mary Sue, who is a starving orphan, but can fly the Falcon better than Han Solo and Chewie combined on her first time! Yeah, toward the very end of the movie, he realizes he can use his instinct and the Force to finally make the hit you dumbass. He was properly introduceds to the Force and trained by Obi-wan in the Falcon. Meanwhile, Mary Sue pulls the Jedi mind trick out of her butthole in prison

>making the shot to blow up the deathstar is the same as shooting womprats in a much slower moving air vehicle

Imagine smelling her pusy after work out

>In movies character are only allowed to do shit they've done before, no new challenges whatsoever.

Kill yourself.

But shooting moving small targets in an open space is harder than shooting a fixed target along a straight corridor.

Luke made the shot because he had the highground.