Um, yeah so Ross WAS wrong

Um, yeah so Ross WAS wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

slate.com/blogs/browbeat/2015/01/22/friends_chandler_bing_and_his_homophobia_are_the_worst_thing_about_watching.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this is the ultimate normie joke

He wasnt tho?

I've seeen like 4 episodes of the show and it's nothing but the two main characters fighting over some relationship drama. Why was this shit so populair?

Essential normiecore

>girlfriend wants "break" so she can fuck other guy and not feel guilty
>confident that boyfriend won't be able to fuck another girl
>boyfriend fucks another girl
>girlfriend gets angry that her plan backfired on her and blames the boyfriend

God was wrong for creating Man who would eventually Shit out this awful fucking show.

Ugh, that's not even what happened
Yes he was!

only broads and bongs watch this shit

Literally the ourest of guys

im norwegian tho

he already mentioned broads

this

JUICE

Two face, bitch talk. Rachel dumped him. Period. Then she became hysterical when Ross moved on. Female logic. She didn’t think he could find another girl that fast.

Yes but who was REALLY wrong? Chandler.

slate.com/blogs/browbeat/2015/01/22/friends_chandler_bing_and_his_homophobia_are_the_worst_thing_about_watching.html

Nah. She wanted a break, ie she wanted to fuck other dudes. When he got laid, she was shocked that he beat her to the punch.

t. Virgins who have never even talked to a woman

>Everyone is a whore.
>Nobody dies of AIDS.
What is this crap?

t. dicklet

.t Roastie

This article is spot on. I've noticed this as well as I've re-watched the series. what's interesting is not just homophobia but the misogynistic homophobia. If you notice, Chandler has no problem with Ross' Ex-wife Carol being a lesbian and no problem with going to her lesbian wedding. In fact, at times the show would joke about Carol & Susan engaging in lesbian acts in vulgar terms. Joey fantasizes about Carol & Susan and he joins Rachel when she confronts a young Winona Ryder's character about a lesbian kiss during a sorority sister. It is implied that Joey is aroused by such action. It seems that the show is only OK with being gay as long as it's young attractive women who are like objects for male's sexual pleasure and prowess.

It's a stern contrast that the characters have no problem with Carol & Susan's lesbian relationship but highly despise Chandler's father's gay relationships. It's not only homophobia but it's misogynistic homophobia meant to build up the alpha male and tear down women.

>don't hang out with niggers
>don't get aids

Really makes you think....

Ross was actually the best friend

wtf i hate friends now

OP here

You took it too far

>Patient 0 was 100% European.
>"Uh, as a white supremacist from reddit, I can tell you that only black people have AIDS"

Remember that episode of friends when Joey joined the American Nazi Party only to discover the Ross is actually Jewish? That was a really heartwarming episode when Joey renounced his allegiance to Adolf Hitler just to salvage his friendship with Ross

This. The fact that anons are actually unironically discussing it should show how shitty this place is.

Patient 0 was also gay with an interest in young boys

he says as 80% of the catalog is filled with capeshit

Point taken, but friends is even a more normie, less justifiable interest than capeshit.

they clearly were

the argument should've been if it was wrong or not for ross to fuck that girl immediately after

I'd rather be a normie than a capeshit watcher

> Hates gay men
> MYSOGGYKNEES

Are you an actually feminist? Only a true feminist could spin specifically disliking gay men into to sexism against women.

>says Tom Fordy

It was NOT okay!

Meh. If you unironically watch them, that's like six hours of your life wasted, while some people here have probably watch the entire series and sometimes, many episodes multiple times.

He wouldn't have done it if she didn't invite captain Douche over in the evening and let him pick up the phone

Let's face it, when you invite someone over after 9pm, there's no such thing as 'just a buddy'

The british woman that Ross dated for a while was pretty cute. Why did he fuck it all up?

In fairness she didn't really invite him, he insisted on coming over. It's a problem with American society, I know from films that people don't say goodbye on the phones over there and they often turn up unannounced.

>niggers eight times more likely to get aids than humans
>"b-but raycist"

literally the most sterotypically nagging british hag cunt, she was literally written as an antagonist

She was worse than Phoebe

friends is such a headache because of Ross and Rachel drama

>Ross walks in cus sad
>Rachel can i talk to you?

REEEEE

Ross Chandler Joey

Monica Rachel Phoebe

Let's see
>Rachel and Ross are arguing because Rachel spends all her time at work and is missing dates
>This is further exasperated by Mark, Rachel's attractive coworker who is ALWAYS there when she needs help. Ross is extremely threatened by him
>Rachel proposes a break "from us" and Ross storms out
>Rachel gets a call from Mark who senses she's upset and comes over to console her
>Ross calls, a bit drunk, to make up with her and hears Mark's voice
>Cue Copy Whore swooping in and seducing him
>Rachel the next morning informs Monica "we broke up last night"

Ross was emotionally devastated and drunk, the redhead 100% took advantage of him and is the one who was actually in the wrong. That said, Ross could have explained this better and Rachel could have not gone nuclear so quickly. And how Rachel acted after the fact was pathetic and did her no favors in my eyes.

envy for their comfortable lifestyle

Characters are written to be human, instead of written to be politically correct megaphones like literally every other American sitcom

Ross was extremely needy and a cunt for looking down on fashion and thinking that dinosaurs are so much better.

I mean just think about it: a chick who has intereset and passion in her life enough to go on a conference for and listen to the speakers, and she is extremely hot to boot. It's as rare as rare can be and yet ross was too blind to see it.

Seriously, fuck him. In reality phoebe and rachel would have ended up having a threesome with Paolo and ross ended up with some fat ugly chick.

If you are not trolling I hate the world.

>it's inconsiderate not to think about Rachel's feelings
>Rachel should have been inconsiderate about Ross's feelings
uhh..

>20 years later and women are still assravaged by our GIGAguy Ross

>dinosaurs are so much better.
They are you fucking thundercut

I only copy-pasted a comment from that article

I am afraid it was not written as sarcasm, because pic related

Rachel wanted to do stuff that she wanted, Ross wanted rachel to do stuff that he wanted. Rachel's perspective was much more pure. Just to be clear it's not sexist/feminist/whatever thing: if roles would have been reversed it's still a fucked up thing to nag someone into not doing their passion.

Nothing is inherently better/more important than anything else. I like dinosaurs more but I don't expect others to like them as well.

Underrated post

Well he was wrong to try to justify his action with the break thing. His justification should have been something like "at the time, I had enough reason to believe that you had slept with another man first"
He was also wrong for being incredibly needy clingy, which is what started the whole process in the first place, but Rachel did nothing to help that. She made it worse, if anything.

Rachel was objectively the worst, though. She returned people's presents. She had no respect for anyone. She used people, etc. I could go on, but I hate you, so fuck off.

Chandler > Joey > Ross > Monica > Rachel > Phoebe

I fucking hate this decade

U TROLE ME

Hot chicks fucking each other is arousing, two dudes touching each other's poop holes is not. Stop shaming straight men for our natural sexuality, you fucking bigot.

They did tho, both Ross and Joey had relationships with the paleontologist lady, and I'm pretty sure Chandler was dating another black chick at some point.
Interestingly enough, the girls never date black guys on the show...

All that shit just stemmed from Ross being an insecure little bitch tho. The way to handle some guy sniffing around your girl is to tell him to fuck off not whine and make passive aggressive comments

And regardless if they were broken up or not, if he wanted to get back together with Rachel he shouldn't have been so eager to slam some copy whore.

Ross is and always will be the worst character.

>know from films that people don't say goodbye on the phones over there
This is just a movie/TV thing. Me and my wife picked up on it years ago and yell at the tv every time we see it now lol.

MYYYYY SANNNDDDWICH!!!

>Interestingly enough, the girls never date black guys on the show...
None of the actresses that play them do in real life either. Keep cryin bitch nigga.

Do you even remember what those presents were? Who the fuck gifts clothes and jewelry to the fashion chick?

Let's assume that you like movies since you are on an image board, would you be thrilled to receive suicide squad or avengers bluray as a gift? She was considerate enough not to whine at everyone's faces and she also saved really important stuff.

The nineties were a boring time for hardcore normies

>shocking things
>dolls are for girls
I am so fucking sick of progressive bullshit

>h-hey ladies look how progressive I am

This sort of backhanded disingenuous feminism to pander to liberal women in a laughably transparent effort to get laid is the worst.

>Taking lectures on what modern men should be like from a nu-male whose main complaint about Super Woman was that it didn't find a way to work gender politics into the final battle
brb having a rage-induced stroke

I think Rachel rightly took it as a sign that Ross wasn't committed, and he did a shitty job convincing her he did it out of heartbreak.

t. 24 yr old kissless pansexual roastie

You obviously only think that because you grew up in a patriarchal society!

accurate

Yeah, but when the show uses the same drama plotline over and over it get tiring and really annoying.

>muh white purity
Get fucked, güero.

Your vagina is showing

I'd thank and watch the movies like a normal person. What the fuck?

Yeah? And?

Is that a problem for you little boy?

I googled it

I shouldn't have

>you and your gf take a break from eachother
>she fucks some other dude but you stay faithful
>she tells you as you try to get back together

Would you honestly still stay with the slut after that you massive cuck?

They were 100% on a break.

My God

That guy was literally the best character on the show and he only had like 30 seconds of lines.

Didn't Rachel accept they were on a break, but just couldn't get over he fucked some random slut? I think that's pretty fair. Nobody is in the wrong but they were simply incompatible at that point in time.

Too fucking bad. Attractive women fucking is hot to most men and some women. But gay men even kissing makes a lot of people sick because it is just fucking nasty.

HIT ME

>Wonder Woman doesn't quite have the flaps

don't shame my wiafu for her lack of roastie please

Okay, and what if they gifted you the tree of life and mirror, wouldn't it have been a more pleasant experience for you to exchange those for avengers and suicide squad?

Stop being a fucking contrarian faggot.

The show was funny(ish), Rachel and Monica were hot, no PC bullshit.

It's only chicks that insist on having a temporary break though, men would always rather break up especially to avoid scenarios like yours

fyi, he's been unburdened, they apparently found several other people who brought it over.
> inb4 someone tries to make my statement political

Every single man who says that Ross did nothing wrong would immediately call Rachel's character a cuck if the sexes were revered and he took her back.