Water freezes at 32°, it boils at 212°

>Water freezes at 32°, it boils at 212°
>12 inches in a foot
>3 feet in a yard
>16 ounces in a pound

>I call soccer "football"

....At least we're taught metric in High School.

I don't give a fuck

>1760 yards in a mile

>Game played with feet
>Call it football
What's the problem?

all true

>Call bastardized rugby football, even tho it is played with hands

''hmm what could we call a game where the players main objective is to push a BALL with their FEET''
>soccer

is called football becus u play with fut

Holy shit are all Americans this stupid? Can I get infected by being close to the US?

>I call handegg "football"

>16 ounces in a pound
>2000 pounds makes a ton
......???

Sadly yes. Just look at Justin Bieber.

I MEAN YOU CALLED BASKETBALL THAT BECAUSE YOU PUT THE BALL IN THE BASKET HOW FUCKING DIFFICULT IS IT TO FUCKING GRASP THAT WHEN A BALL IS PUSHED WITH THE FEET IT'S CALLED FOOTBALL!?!

>american intellectuals

>the game where you grab an egg-shaped object with your hands is called football.

Football is a sport played on foot and not on horse like older sports. There was association football which is now just football for most of the world, rugby football which is just rugby and gridiron football which is now american football. There are other football games too like aussie rules and Irish football.

Sure and handball is played by running on your hands as well?

>12 inches in a foot
There is literally nothing wrong with this
Base 12>Base10

Handball was not created by the brits or their colonies

There's a game that you use a broom to brush the ice in order to make a round thing go faster

Well yes it's an olympic sport dummy.

Thank the brits for their love of making words words from other words like coming up with Soccer from association Football. Back in the day England used both Terms interchangably Like they do metric and imperial systems and the Main Guy who brought who first organized the Sport in the US happened to be a Brit who called it soccer

I need unit conversions to be as simple as multiplying or dividing by 10 because my brain can't handle any other type of number.

>american education