Tfw

tfw

Other urls found in this thread:

wearyourvoicemag.com/more/entertainment/gal-gadot-wonder-woman-white-feminist-hero
affinitymagazine.us/2017/04/01/gal-gadot-is-a-zionist-but-white-feminists-choose-to-not-care/
villagevoice.com/2017/05/30/despite-some-appealing-misandry-wonder-woman-cant-avoid-a-mansplaining/
straitstimes.com/lifestyle/entertainment/tv-reboots-fail-on-big-screen
slate.com/blogs/xx_factor/2017/06/02/i_wish_wonder_woman_were_as_feminist_as_it_thinks_it_is.html
edition.cnn.com/2017/06/02/opinions/wonder-woman-you-call-this-feminism-beale/index.html
heatst.com/culture-wars/guardian-slates-wonder-woman-for-not-upending-patriarchy-and-being-a-weaponised-smurfette/
nypost.com/2016/12/13/wonder-woman-not-feminist-enough-for-social-justice-warriors/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jews are white?

>Sup Forums triggered again by some literally who

shocking

Autism

In a certain way she is coherent. White feminists say men this men that, they must be replaced by women. But since those men happen to be white just like them, why don't they ask for a change in both genders and race at the same time? They will always turn movies into a white female led fantasy with stereotypical diversity sidekicks

How did she get verified?

>white

hmm yes

That person will die alone and/or unhappy.

This Wonder Woman should have been played by Idris Elba.

>average nobody on twitter gets headlines on Sup Forums

Stop making stupid people famous, Sup Forums.

It's nice when pol and blm can hate things together

I can't help it I really really hate niggers

>white
What is the deal with people and recognizing race today?

>go to bar with buddy last night
>not too many people
>nigger comes in and starts yelling
>walking up to every group and touching every single women
>starts throwing pool balls outside
>gets thrown out after calling everyone a racist

i really really hate niggers too user

>DON'T @ ME IF U A MAN

Lol I wouldn't be worrying about that if I were her

>live in iceland
>see all this talk about nigger hate online
>don't really wanna judge them because no experience with black people
>driving outside recently and see some person jumping around like some animal on the street not far away, giving drivers passing by attitude
>coming closer, I notice it looks like a typical African American
>Get it

when will people learn that whenever they say whitewashed etc. it's actually a jew they are mad at?

Jews are white

racist much?

>SJWs hate Wonder Women
Damn so it is as good as Iron Man

If Jews are white how come they push for race mixing?

Because it's 2017

This is the female equivalent to aspergers and autism in males

They're either white or jewish, depending on what is more beneficial at the time. When they're shown to be disproportionately at the top of media, banking, and politics, they're white. When they want sympathy and to be viewed as the underdogs, they're jewish.

This time they're white.

As someone that has a Jewish dad I can safely say no, they aren't

They are not "white" as in race but their skin is close to white so they use that to their advantage. If there were such thing as a white privilege, then by that logic jews are also privileged.

When it suits them.

this
80% of hollywood are jews

Gal Gadot isn't white, but this is valid.

>DON'T @ ME IF U A MAN

Made me laugh.

Niggers don't care, if you aren't Akon levels of black you're white according to these monkeys

>it's a Sup Forums poster gets surprised that stupid people exist in the world episode

My 23andme results say that I'm 99.9% European and 0.01% non-specific east-Asian, but my complexion is closer to Gadot's than it is fair. Am I white?

meme meme
ashkenazi jews are european and white

WHITE LATINAS BTFO

If they're not semites then why do they constantly cry about anti-semitism?

you literally cant win

I don't get what she bitchin about

I can't make any damn sense of this. Why does she bring up WW?

What the fuck are you even saying

uh....HUH?

>jews
>white

Niggers like this always make me so ashamed of being dominican. Goddamn, half my family are darky chimps like this.

>post picture of feminist getting upset about shit
>redditor cries "Y-You're the one who's triggered!"

If you can only "win" by having every random twitter account agreeing with you, you should play a different game

cuz they like it :3 you don't have to have a black waifu user, but you never know...

>whitish latin americans: of foreign spanish decent, possibly mixed with local indigenous population

>black latin american: of foreign african decent, possibly mixed with local indigenous population
WAHHH WAHHH WHITE SOUTH AMERICANS ARENT REAL SOUTH AMERICANS WAHHH

So, she's one of those who wrote these?

>Every single time Diana Prince (aka- Wonder Woman), shed tears on screen over the children dying at the hands of merciless German soldiers during her trip to the end of World War One, I kept whispering, “but Gal, what about the children in Gaza?”
wearyourvoicemag.com/more/entertainment/gal-gadot-wonder-woman-white-feminist-hero

>Gadot has been open about serving and supporting the Israeli military, yet many self-proclaimed feminists choose to ignore that. They still see Gadot as an inspiring and empowering woman playing an equally empowering character. They have chosen to ignore the fact that Gadot supports the atrocious war crimes committed against innocent Palestinian civilians.
>How can you praise the new Wonder Woman movie when she is being played by someone who condones the horrible crimes committed by Israel for years? How can the new Wonder Woman be someone who dedicated a portion of her life to serving in that military, which goes against the character’s values and beliefs? We cannot keep letting people who support oppression be given roles and platforms in our society.
affinitymagazine.us/2017/04/01/gal-gadot-is-a-zionist-but-white-feminists-choose-to-not-care/
villagevoice.com/2017/05/30/despite-some-appealing-misandry-wonder-woman-cant-avoid-a-mansplaining/
straitstimes.com/lifestyle/entertainment/tv-reboots-fail-on-big-screen
slate.com/blogs/xx_factor/2017/06/02/i_wish_wonder_woman_were_as_feminist_as_it_thinks_it_is.html
edition.cnn.com/2017/06/02/opinions/wonder-woman-you-call-this-feminism-beale/index.html
heatst.com/culture-wars/guardian-slates-wonder-woman-for-not-upending-patriarchy-and-being-a-weaponised-smurfette/
nypost.com/2016/12/13/wonder-woman-not-feminist-enough-for-social-justice-warriors/

>niggers in charge of communication

Good one

>i decide what is progressive
>i decide what is empowering
"intellectual" negroes are hilarious

I've reported her for "being abusive or harmful."
Maybe others should stack on reports.

Did she just assume (((Gal Gaddot's))) race?

>post picture of feminist getting upset about shit on the television and film board to make a Sup Forumsbait thread
ftfy. Some nobody making political statements about a shitty movie does not warrant a discussion about the said movie.

you wonder why whites hate blacks. it's because of this whiny behavior. it makes me want to see blacks in chains

>negroes

I'd lay odds at least half of those writers are white.