Why are there so few movies/shows about people in committed...

Why are there so few movies/shows about people in committed, stable relationships where they act as equal partners who support and are genuinely happy to be with each other?

Degeneracy sells tickets

Beacause most families are shit and people from those families are too stupid to relate to anyone who had a decent normal family

because most people cant relate to that

because even in Fargo, it was funny because of how boring/mundane it actually was

because art is how people incapable of stable relationships reproduce and perpetuate their ideas.

People who go into the entertainment industry are almost always damaged emotionally in some way. That's not criticism or commentary, it's just a fact.

So most people who produce movies and TV probably either have no point of reference for that kind of relationship or honestly don't believe it exists.

I had all the above, I can't relate to most of the shitty prole familys in media

Well we know who those (((people))) are

Writers get into writing to avoid their own shit life in fantasies (just like all artists) so that's all they know how to write.

Then since humans are really fucking dumb and blindly copy whatever they think everyone else is like when movies spread these dysfunctional ideas far enough people think that's the norm.

Because its not riveting drama. But there are plenty of sitcoms with loving nuclear families

Same here but we are the minority. At least we don't complain so much as the whiny babies that need to have a character that's a carbon copy of themselves or otherwise their half brain cell can't relate to him/her.

Yeah artsy types

What about all the shows with loving families? According to Jim, yes dear, Cosby show, fresh Prince, home improvement, etc etc

Hey smoke a fucking peace pipe

Off the boat, blackish, modern family, not to mention nearly every children's show

>Bill Cosby, Tim Allen
objectively right wing

Nope. Modern family is multi racial and has literal gays.

...so?

...so?
...so?

Damn dude what the fuck is wrong with conservatives

i so loved Marge and Norm's relationship

it still makes me all warm and fuzzy......

Because its boring