What are some films about nations that destroyed themselves in one generation?

What are some films about nations that destroyed themselves in one generation?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.express.co.uk/news/world/710927/million-migrants-Germany-unemployed-Merkel-open-door-policy/amp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

america is already 60% white overall (and falling)
lol

>white boys can't get laid
>blame literally everyone but themselves when they die childless and alone

Fucking pathetic.

>muslims outbreed whites
>it's somehow the muslims fault that whites arent having kids
you know thats why your politicians import them right? to pay for social security

>destroyed themselves
>US is constantly fucking around in the middle east like a child that never takes responsibilities for its own actions
>Europe is always there to clean their mess up because unlike the third world country that America is, Europe is made up of civilized nations trying to make the world a better place for all

Yes but this happened to Germany in less than five years and current Muslim to German birthrate is 3:1

Doesn't matter in the long run.
Civilisation falls -> Natural selection -> Genes suited to region flourish while others die out

OP BTFO
close the tab and stop bumping your own thread you NEET faggot

Stalingrad (1993)

Aren't Hispanics white?

Sup Forums

Those immigrant statistics include the white migrants as well, which of course there are many on a continent of small, tightly packed countries. This post is very misleading also it gets posted every day so sage and reported etc

Not by Sup Forums standards, so for the reasons of discussing OP, no.

How are they supposed to pay social security when 90% of them are on welfare?

Like only 50% of them are

Sup Forums

No it's not. What I don't get about pol is why do they believe the things they do when they feel compelled to lie and misrepresent literally everything? Do they really not know they're the villains?

Fpbp
52% Btfo

Do you mean Sup Forums neets? The unemployment rate for middle easterners is almost nil, in the states anyway

every american movie

>poor immigrants
>pay into anything
hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahah

In America for census data they have a separate category for Non-Hispanic Caucasian/White.

I'm 30. Will I live long enough to see all this come crashing down?

I'm Swedish and I'd like to be alive when everything goes to shit.

I really wish you guys would start killing these invaders

>theyre the villains goyim

>In America for census data they have a separate category for Non-Hispanic Caucasian/White.

same with our non whites

any day now they will become net payers instead of takers

any decade now........................

>city in the US becomes majority non white
>immediately starts going bankrupt

see Detroit, Hartford, Baltimore, etc

this also applies to Puerto Rico for example

>in the states anyway
google.com/amp/s/www.express.co.uk/news/world/710927/million-migrants-Germany-unemployed-Merkel-open-door-policy/amp

>villains
You are a child.

>Mugshots

Thanks for proving you can't read.

That said, that manipulation is still quite heinous.

kek

Include me in the screenshot

Triumph of the Will

Your statement is a little contradictory. Why bring immigrants when you have a large unemployed group of native-born citizens? Aren't they literally "taking their jobs" which is something liberals have ridiculed for years? Second we are talking about Europe, not the U.S. which has a substantially lower Middle-Eastern population than Europe, and your statistic is contradictory to claims of discrimination and white privilege. Lastly most non-EU migrants are a huge strain on the system and contribute little to society.

But you're too busy being a facetious intellectually dishonest little cocksucker that's entire argument is strawmanning and assuming the moral high ground because you're a mongoloid less capable than the people you ridicule. I bet you're the kind of guy that likes the taste of their own semen as you smugly fellate your own overinflated undeserved ego