How do you feel about "Rick n' Morty"

How do you feel about "Rick n' Morty"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WTWdP5DMdsM
coosavalleynews.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Transcript-Denver-Allen.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

3 words: hella frickin epic ;D

I would give you gold if I could, dear sir. For Rick and Morty is truly epic.

Solid show, cancer fans

Alright show, shit fans, absolutely fucking horrible detractors.

Sounds about right.

>fans of a show affect how much you like it

Can you be any more of a pussy?

I used to like the show until the shills went blitzkreig on Sup Forums

I hate Rick and Morty untill they air another episode

This, tbqh famalam.

Only seen the first season. It's good stuff, but I didn't run out to download the 2nd season.

Oh that's that's every solid show.
Except fans of the wire, they're always good.

GOD

SHIT SHOW with only three good episodes

LOL :-D

TIME TO GET LITTY

burp

Pretty funny
youtube.com/watch?v=WTWdP5DMdsM

Holy shit this is a real exchange from a real courtroom
coosavalleynews.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Transcript-Denver-Allen.pdf

Look, I haven't seen this show. But is it always this funny and is that boy always so adorable?

GOD DOESN'T REAL MORTY
SHIT ON THE FLOOR

no shit

Shmeckle wubba lubba szechuain swhifty plumbus.

This show runs on silly words and amateur improv.

DUDE

p cool

DUDE

Scoopy Doopies in my flippy flappies, everybody!!!

MORTY IF I OVERSIMPLIFY JOKES THAT MEANS THEY'RE STUPID MORTY
Quit posting that shit, faggots.

>Gods not real deal with it XDD

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUrp

*BUUUUUUURP*
NIHILISM MORTY!
I-IT-I-I-I-IT-IT'S-I-I-IT'S GREAT!

It's actually good. It gets a lot of hate here because some retards actually take the show and Rick seriously even though every character, Rick included for the most part, is in the wrong, just because they agree with some of his points.

>NIHILISM IS WRONG
>I CAN'T ACTUALLY REFUTE IT BUT HERE'S SOME DUDE LMAO MEMES IN ALL CAPS

>life is pointless because I didn't have a gf in high school and a cartoon told me so
>DUDE I'M BROKEN LMAO

>DUDE I HAVE NO ARGUMENTS SO I'M JUST GONNA BATTLE STRAWMEN LIKE A LIBERAL FAGGOT LMAO

complete shit humor for people that think fart or vagina jokes are funny
about as unfunny as Archer
if you're a libtard millenial though im sure you'll love it regardless

stop being fat

>Strawman
No, go ahead, explain how that's a strawman I can wait
>liberal faggot
Did school get out early today, /r/the_Donald?

Justin, pls go away.
We know it's you.

>t. Libtard Millenial

Nihilism =/= pessimism.
Do yourself a favor and read more books, my man.

it ain't dan "cuck hardon" harmon.
his fingers are too fat to use a keyboard.

fatty confirmed

pessimism is a good thing
what he's talking about is defeatism

Libtard millenial newfag confirmed
doesn't even deny it
and no im not fat

Disgustingly unfunny

Imagine being the sound engineer in the booth listening to drunk roiland spit nonsensical asinine bullshit and having to sift through take after take after take after take to try and salvage something resembling humour to put into a random scene in a random episode

My friend showed me an episode and it was genuinely one of the unfunniest shows I've ever seen.

Dan, is that you?

that's what they all say, fatso

IM NOT FAT
FUCK YOU FAGGOT FAT SHAMING SKINHEADS
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Dan "eating contents is all I won" Harmon confirmed.

methinks you doth protest too much

you mean dan "eats another cinnabon bun" harmon?

BUURRRRP* God's not real Morty, l-life is pointless Morty, your *URP* parents are fucking idiots, w-wake up fucking sheeple, everybody is an idiot but me

more like

SHIT AND DORKY

amirite tho?

The only thing worse than the teenagers who are obsessed with it is the grown manchildren who spend their days trying to prove how cool they are to their anonymous online "friends" by shitting on it every fucking day.

you talk like a fag

This.

Dan "I like to eat bonbons by the ton" Harmon?

t. noodle-armed numale

no, dan "I ate a mormon" harmon.

Yeah, Dan "The Spherical Polygon" Harmon!

Much better than I thought. From the art style and the shit tier fanbase, i thought it was just another Spongebob level shit

Watched it for the first time 3 weeks ago. Very surprising. End of the eps Rick tried to kill himself when he got dumped by Unity.

Classic.

I just fucking love Rick and Morty, in the way that I fucking love science. It's so random and cool - it's like the show was designed for us Redditors, see? My mom says I have an unhealthy obsession with the show, but she just doesn't understand how funny it. I wish I could live in the Rick and Morty world and be their friends. Everything would be really and cool and funny if I did. Rick and Morty are so funny and I'm so awesome that it would make perfect sense, but it'd be even better if Bernie Sanders appeared. It'd be so awesome I'd turn up the TV in the common room of my dorm up all the way so everyone could hear the greatness of Bernie Sanders, Ron Paul, bacon, weed, atheism, The Avengers, Guardians of the Galaxy, Sweden, Bill Nye, 90s cartoons, cats, and fucking loving science.

I run the Rick and Morty Club at my school - we come together, browse Reddit, make some Deadpool memes and watch Rick and Morty. We don't talk to each other but there's a cute girl there I'm gonna try and ask out. I'm a nice guy and I dress well (fedora + trench coat + brown-stained underwear + well-trimmed beard lightly seasoned with dust and corn syrup) so I just know I've got a good chance with her. I've already messaged her on Facebook, I just haven't got a response yet.

Anyway, back to the topic at hand: Rick and Morty! My favorite character is Rick because his style of humor perfectly reflects that of Reddit. I bet if I asked him "When does the narwhal bacon?", he'd know EXACTLY what I was talking about. Also, did you notice he looks like Bernie Sanders if you squint a bit and use your imagination? This can't be a coincidence; MLG Illuminati confirmed. Yeah, that's right, I look at montage parodies too. What good Redditor doesn't? Lenny face, Illuminati, and Doge are so funny. If I met Rick and Morty I'd be sure to show them all those funny and awesome memes and more!

Yours baconly, Atheist92

Fanbase is still shit though. I would never admit to liking it in public. Fucking spongebob MLP faggots.

*BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURP* L-LISTEN MORTY GOD ISN’T, GOD ISN’T *BUUUUUUURP* REAL M-MORTY, YOU KNOW ALL CHRISTIANS ARE, ARE STUPID MORTY *BUUUUUURRRRRRRRP* REAL MORONS MORTY, CHRISTIANTY IS JUST A, JUST A *BUUUUURRRRRP* COPING MECHANISM FOR LIFE MORTY *BUUURRRRRRRRRRRRP* NO ONE EXISTS FOR A REASON M-MORTY *BUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRP* THERE IS NO H-HEAVEN OR HELL MORTY, DO WHATEVER, DO WHATEVE *BUUUUUUURRRRRRRP* YOU WANT. AND FUCK REPUBLICANS TOO MORTY *BUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRP* T-THEY’RE BASICALLY NAZIS MORTY *BUUUUUUUUUURP* B-BASICALLY NAZIS, RACIST, RACIST SCUM MORTY *BUUUUUUURP* GOTTA GET THAT, G-GOTTA GET THAT MULAN SAUCE MORTY *BUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPP* GOTTA GET IT MORTY, THAT’S A-ALL THAT MATTERS MORTY IS THAT *BUUUUUUUUUURP* IS THAT M-MULAN SAUCE *BUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRP* THAT SZECHUAN S-SAUCE MORTY *BUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRP* LOOK M-MORTY LOOK I’M *BUUUUUURRRRRPPPP* A MULAN SAUCE, A MULAN *BUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRP* SAUCE PACKAGE M-MORTY I’M *BUUUURRRRRRRP* MULAN SAUCE RICK, I’M MULAN SAUCE R-RICK *BUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRP* MORTY GOTTA, G-GOTTA GET *BUUUUURRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPP* SHWIFTY MORTY, GOTTA GET SHWIFTY IN *BUUURRRRRP* HERE MORTY, G-GOTTA *BUUUUURP* SHIT ON THE FLOOR, S-SHIT ON THE FLOOR *BUUUUUURRRRRRP* MORTY SHIT ON THE F-FLOOR *BUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPP* WUBBA-LUBBA-DUB-*BUUUUURP*-DUB M-MORTY SHIT ON THE *BUUUUUUUUUUUURP* FLOOR MORTY *BUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRP* LIFE IS MEANINGLESS, M-MEANINGLESS *BUUUUUURRRRRRRP* MORTY THERE’S NO P-POINT TO ANYTHING *BUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRP* THERE ARE NO GODS M-MORTY *BUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRP* NIHILISM MORTY *BUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRP* THE SOONER YOU U-UNDERSTAND IT THE *BUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRPPPPP* THE BETTER MORTY *BUUUUUUURRRRRRRP* I WANNA BANG YOUR SISTER MORTY *BUUUUUURRRRP* I W-WANNA BANG *BUUUUUUURRRRRP* YOUR SISTER *BUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRP* MR POOPIE BUTT M-MORTY *BUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRP* WUBBA-LUBBA-DUB-DUB GOTTA GET SHWIFTY *BUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRP* MR POOPIE BUTT *BUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRP* SHIT ON THE FLOOR *BUUUUUUUUUUURP*

Fans of a show affect how much you want to say you like it.

MY SIDES XD
that kind of bold and cutting edge satire is why I keep coming back to this site

Rick and Morty is a gateway anime of the worst kind. It's a bad series, a clusterfuck of story and characterization that isn't very well done by any aspect, but which attempts to compensate for its weaknesses by adding in excessive shipping faggotry and DARKNESS. The normal user can see this as the shit it is, and may enjoy it, hate it or be indifferent to it, but all the while recognizing that the series itself, regardless of their opinion, is plain bad.
However, these very aspects that try to smear over the shit of its core make it a breeding ground for aspie, unsociable underageb& faggots who engage in every kind of faggotry both online and in the real world. The superpowered characters all trying their hardest to look cool, the jutsus, peculiar, colorful clothes, the whole ninja faggotry and everything about the Rick and Morty world fuels their escapist fantasies, while the pity-party character backgrounds, emphasis on revenge, and overall preachiness of the series make it fit just right with the mary-sueish drives of your average preteen and his sense of unwarranted self-importance towards the world. Exactly the kind of shit that makes little kiddies and underageb& retards eat this shit right the fuck up.
Rick and Morty is basically THE series to attract the most hated anime fanbase known to Sup Forums, which is why, regardless of individual opinions, it is the responsibility of every user to troll the fuck out of this show and everyone who likes it, and ensure that no Rick and Morty threads ever encourage the newfriends to show their faces here.

Dan, lose some weight.

go to bed Malachi

You just don't understand the concept of the show. It's not hard to grasp really.

I see the show as an umbrella of existentialism, which I would also say that nihilism, and absurdism are derivatives of. Although I would say that Rick does hold things to be meaningful (e.g. Morty, drugs, booze, his daughter to some extent) so couldn’t be a complete nihilist.

A side conspiracy to further expand your mind. What if Rick is “God”? I thought of this after I watched “Close Rick-Counters of the Rick Kind” and saw that one of the Ricks that was shot was based off of The Artist Formally Known As Prince, whom has a song named "I would die 4 U” which is Prince pretending he is “The Messiah” ready to be a martyr (but not your lover or your friend).

In the end, I think Rick and Morty is a combination of nihilism, existentialism, and absurdist humor. Rick is already aware that his actions, although morbid at times, don't really have an effect on the universe objectively. He doesn't seem to mind toying with his other dimensional selves and family members, and he takes advantage of any situation no matter how unethical it may seem to the audience. It's his desire to fuck around and do whatever he wants, like building a theme park inside the body of a hobo, that gives him a reason to live.

He most certainly embraces the absurd and I think that's why he's still alive after all these years of traveling through various dimensions. If anything, I'd consider him an opportunist.

Do you like Rick and Morty? Been a big Rick and Morty fan, ever since the release of their season one episdoe, Anatomy Park. Before that i didnt really understand any of their work, it was too artsy, too intellectual...it was on Anatomy Park where uh, Morty's presence became more apparent...i think Total Rickall is the series' undisputed masterpiece, its an epic meditation on intangibility at the same time it deepens and enriches the meaning of the preceding season. Watch to the brilliant ensemble playing of Rick, Morty and Jerry you can practically hear every nuonce of every burp and swear In terms of script craftsmenship and sheer writing, this season hits a new peak of professionalism. Take the story to "Mortynight Run", in this episode, Rick and Morty adresses the problems of abusive political authority. Auto Erotic Assimilation is the most moving episode of the series, about monogomy and commitment, the episode is extremely uplifting...their messages are as positive and affirmative as uh, anything ive seen on tv

Which three?

my gf (female) and his best friend (male) love this show, should I give it a try or leave my gf?

>his best friend

Putting on a dress doesnt make your bf a female, user

Never watched. All I know is it's popular with SJWs and proud nu-males.

Leave her.
Leave her over a show and tell her it's because of a show. Let her know she's better off without you.