Sup Forums thinks Hillary is a weak leader

>Sup Forums thinks Hillary is a weak leader
>Has said she won't deal with Putin's bullshit
>Meanwhile Trump is basically Putin's butt buddy and will suck him off

Explain this

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-saudi-arabia-911-business-deals-a7038991.html
inquisitr.com/3342943/donald-trump-russia-connection/
addictinginfo.org/2016/06/15/saudi-prince-reminds-donald-trump-i-bailed-you-out-twice/
qz.com/568178/donald-trump-owes-much-of-his-fortune-to-wea/
thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/12/07/donald-trump-loves-muslims-if-they-re-rich.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'd fuck her in the ass if you know what I mean

Trump likes putin

>Hillary wants another cold war
>Trump wants to be friends

Wew, I'm #ColdWar now

Trump has a soft spot for Slavs for some reason. He's had 2 wives and 4 children with them.

> 1 post by this ID

Trump and Putin want to restore relations, there's nothing wrong with that, you pathetic shill.

Trump is bought and paid for by Russia.
At this point it should be clear for everyone.

Bullshit allegations with absolutely no proof.

The Sup Forums memes weren't strong enough to make Trump a good candidate so now everybody is in denial about what they've invoked and apologize for the faggot.

Considering how Hillary doesn't even hide the fact she's "bought" by the Saudis, it's super hilarious how you weak shillboys think your baseless allegations matter.

Thanks for #CorrectingTheRecord

Sup Forums is always wrong.

that about sums it up.

>inb4 Brexit. The UK hasn't done anything since the vote. Not a thing. They are still in the EU and in no hurry to leave.

Do you want nuclear war? Because I don't. Everyone loses.

I'm guessing you're the type of person who thinks being nice is something that can only be bought. Besides you live in Russia Jr, what do you know.

Donald, this is silly.

Now, hand over the Baltic States and we can go back to being friends.Otherwise, I will be forced to punish you.

If he is, good. Would rather be partnered with Russia than a bunch of sandniggers in the Middle East

>Implying Trump doesn't suck Saudi dick.
Pro-tip: he does.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-saudi-arabia-911-business-deals-a7038991.html

Trump cultists literally can't.
All they do is throw tantrums and call you a shill

Trump and his military-advisors don't want another cold war so they want to keep good relations with Russia.

Hillary wants to antagonize Russia for no fucking reason. Other than to look tough to weak Europeans and American WarHawks.

Trump wants to deescalate tensions with Russia. So the peace is maintained and eventually be on good terms with Russia again. Which will make it easier to negotiate with Russia.

Trump is the smart one here, desu.

Underrated pic

What do you mean?

>USA and Russia alliance.
>China and Saudis shitting their pants
>Europe self destructing.

Let's do this.

Hillary shills can't
All they do is make 1 post by this ID and leave
the thread

Because we should be siding with Putin
Fuck you OP

Stupid shill doesn't want to live in peace.

Hillary is the best leader because she has killed the most sandniggers.

Trump says "bomb the shit out of them" but he'll probably just sit back and let his buddy Putin go to work.

The American people need more dead sand niggers and all you gotta do to get it is step out of Hillarys way.

hillary did a reset with russia, now she's upset that it worked!

Hillary is a Saudi puppet. She creates instability all over the Middle East. So that the Saudis can spread Wahhabi Islam in the Middle East, and in Europe through refugees.

Friendly with putin is better then pissy with putin.

You really think he wants to go toe to toe with the united states? Of course not, trump will come to an agreement that benefits both parties while all hillary would do is profit off of proxy wars for 4 years and probably start a big one at the end and blame it on republicans or something

???

Well yeah, nobody wants to go to war if they can help it. They just want grab as much as possible as everyone else will let them without going to war like always.

>a strong leader destroys the planet

no thank you

Putin knows Trump won't pick a fight and will help to guarantee a future for the white race, unlike "COMIN OUT SWINGIN SHILLARY!"

>1 post by this id

Trump and Putin are homo for each other. Trump is pussified by Putin's bare-chested manhood. So, he wants peace.

Hillary likes women more. So she'll act like a cold bitch with Putin.

I'm quite really confused with the liberals and leftist with this.
>TRUMP IS UNSTABLE HE'LL PUSH THE RED BUTTON WHEN A COUNTRY OFFENDS HIM
>TRUMP WILL BRING BACK TORTURE, BOMB CIVILIANS

>Hillary sucks Saudi dicks, elitist dicks and continue bombing shit including civilians that her masters point her

>Hillary is the better candidate

What the fuck

I come from a family of Democrats and switched to Republican to vote for Mr. Trump! My 80 year old father who's been a life time Democrat is voting for Mr. Donald Trump!

because trump and putin would make america white again. that's all.

>russia
>evil

If trump isnt going to start shit with the russians then Hillary 100% will

WEW LAD

I come from a family of Democrats and switched to Republican to vote for Mr. Trump! My 80 year old father who's been a life long Democrat is voting for Mr. Donald Trump!

Putin did nothing wrong.

They are both bad candidates.

It's like choosing between shit and vomit.

>commenting about geopolitics

>not understanding them

wew lad

sage

>Hillary might legitimately start WW3, this is somehow a good thing

I come from a family of Democrats and switched to Republican to vote for Mr. Trump! My 80 year old father who's been a life time Democrat is voting for Mr. Donald Trump!

leftists globalist parties in Europe want to keep up the antagonizing of Russia.

Russia supports right wing parties that will leave russia alone.

Russia isn't going to touch a NATO nation, or Finland, or Sweden.

Putin just wants NATO and the EU to leave him alone with Ukraine, Belarus, Central Asian Stans, and the Caucus. So he can form a Eurasian Union based in Russia.

Actions speak louder than words. The Russian invasion of Crimea and Russian involvement in Syria all happened in the current administration.

She has very little credibility about being "tough" on Russia.

Besides, this tough on Russia stance actually makes me less inclined to vote for Hillary.

I would rather have Russia as an ally. This could possibly happen with Trump....never with Hillary.

If you support escalating against relations with Putin then you are a chickenhawk cocksucker and you should be put to a wall

why does Sup Forums believe appeasing to russia's dream of becoming a eurasian superpower is a good idea?

Just cause he asked for some missing emails ? Fuck off fgt

It's not. Most of Sup Forums unfortunately are not very educated fellas. They just admire Putin because he looks "badass". But if you asked them to go live in Russia under Putin, they don't want to leave the security of their homes and countries for living in that totalitarian shithole.

So, they're just cunts who think geopolitics is like some gangsta fights in da hood. And whoever looks badass is da boss. Bunch of naive people.

That's my counter propaganda to Hill shills now (wrote that on the shitter, so different ID)

Act like a neocon warmonger who is pro Hillary. Because...well... just look at all the establishment neocons. They have a major boner for Hillary because she's always been on their team.

Golden Dawn are edgy faggots who harm the cause of the other far-right parties of Europe.

Everyone else are fine

why do people think not antagonizing Russia is allowing them a warsaw part 2?

because the Cold War benefits no one but the military industrial complex.

It is easier to tame the Bear by making them our friends and establishing economic interdependence.

Hillary's aggressiveness comes from a position of insecurity. Trump's position comes from not giving a fuck so much and having no desire to interfere where he wouldn't belong.

IKR.
>DONALD TRUMP IS GOING TO MESS UP INTERNATIONAL RELATIONSHIPS AND START A WAR. HE'S THE WORST CANDIDATE EVER.

>DONALD TRUMP IS BEING ALL BUDDY-BUDDY WITH PUTIN, HOW DARE HE EASE RELATIONSHIPS AND UNDO NATOS POINTLESS STRATEGIC POSTURING, THEREBY PREVENTING THE VERY REAL THREAT OF A NUCLEAR WAR.

Pick one you fucking retards.

nobody wants war so we might as well befriend them (as nato), you know you can be someone's friend from position of power too

hillary is a shit talking instigator. we would get closer to WW3 and have some one who failed so miserably at her job as secretary of state that after the deaths of 4 people she was thrown out of the government over her incompetence in the white house.

it wasnt the emails it was he stupidity and cowardice that cost her her job as secretary of state

Europeans were never more safe from Russia, than when Bush Jr and Putin were both in power.

i would assume ukraine's death toll be a hint of that

russia doesn't actually have that many exports that we need and it isn't like we stop russia from trading with others. what if the possibility that the bear doesn't want to be tamed? also 'taming' the bear at the expense of other nation's sovereignty especially supposed allies? i mean i understand the 'politik' nature of that move but it's a pussy move desu senpai

If "not putting up with Putin's BS" means going hot, even conventionally, over parts of the world the US has no reason to be in, then:

You'd suck Putin too

When Trump said he would force NATO members to live up to their treaty obligations or not intervene to help them, I guarantee the military industrial complex bigwigs came in their pants. They would have the most profit margins since the Cold War

Trump is a closet gay

It is just Ukraine. All we have with them is a non binding agreement to not get involved with their internal politics.

The Russian sanctions are mostly a way for Obama to get gun control. Since he sanctioned some of their arms and ammo companies. Yet the US can still buy gold, diamonds, oil, and oil products.

1 post by this ID

Trump shills are out of control

Most of the problem with NATO is Germany's fault. Krauts basically have no military and don't spend their 2% gdp. Balts, Poland, Romania, etc are meeting their requirements.

All this time I thought he was a pedophile.

Sup Forums thinks
Incorrect. Otherwise they wouldn't buy his bullshit.

>Trump is Putin's little bitch
fixed

inquisitr.com/3342943/donald-trump-russia-connection/

PUTIN IS NOT THE ENEMY YOU FUCKING MORONS. IT IS THE FUCKING GLOBALIST'S WHO ARE ATTEMPTING TO LAY CONTROL OVER THE ENTIRE PLANET, AND RUSSIA WILL NOT ACCEPT IT, SO THEY TURN HIM INTO AN ENEMY.

REEEEEEEEEE

wtf im sad now

>putins (((bullshit)))
Saudis bullshit. Lying criminal whore

Donald is a bilionaire how are you going to buy him gyspy ?

>wanting to bro up with another strong leader is being weak
You have to come back, José. There's no way around it.

>Hillary says Trump has no idea on international relations and would lead the US into war with Russia
>Trump and Putin respect each other and neither respect Hillary

Hillary would at best be another Obama with a discount on red paint for all those lines and at worst lead the world into war.

It's like you do, huh?

Trump is a bad idea. A big mistake.

:(

>possible ties
>just Trump and Putin and Russian media talking nice about each other
>Hillary Clinton campaign manager Robbie Mook on Sunday said

wow great proof

>Saudis bullshit.

addictinginfo.org/2016/06/15/saudi-prince-reminds-donald-trump-i-bailed-you-out-twice/

qz.com/568178/donald-trump-owes-much-of-his-fortune-to-wea/

thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/12/07/donald-trump-loves-muslims-if-they-re-rich.html

>not debating is here way of dealing with stress
Op is a literal pussy

>inquisitr.com/3342943/donald-trump-russia-connection/

Then so is hillary. Russians have given millions to the Clinton Foundation. They also benefited when Hillary approved the sale of American uranium mines to a Russian company.

This is just too obvious, hope you get paid hourly

But there's really no point to NATO post-Cold-War, except continuing American hegemony over Europe

It's amazing how the pundit class has gone from "Lol, Putin's interventions in Ukraine and Syria mean Russia will collapse any day now" to "We need to support ARE ALLIES in Europe or Putin's going to annex everything west of the Rhine!"

>Hey guys we can't think only of ourselves, we need to take care of niggers, spics, trannies, retards, subhumans, we need to be close with the EU, GLOBALISM, NO BORDERS, MAKE FRIENDS AND SACRIFICE AMERICA FOR THEM!

>Alright we should team up with the white male world po-

>HOW DARE YOU, TRAITOR, DESTROYING AMERICA

God all these years of anti Russian propaganda must have really had an effect.
Putin seems like a decent reasonable man to me who just wants to keep Russia stronk.

Putin will still be controlling Russia long after Hillary and Trump are gone. Better to deal with him from a position of strength wtih Trump than one of weakness with Hillary.

>won't deal with putin
>fucks up American-Russian diplomacy for decades to come
do you really want a president who will advance the current administration's foreign policy? only someone in favor of poor relations would want this.

Hillary: planning to ramp up tensions with Russia.
Literal War monger.
Trump: tired of sucking saudi cock.

If a fucking leaf can see it why can't you burgers?

Suppose Trump lets Putin fuck Melania?

and

Does anyone have her uncensored nudes?

Russia could barely wage a proxy war in Novorussia.

They showed up to Syria for a month, dropped some old cold war surplus bombs. Then most of their forces left.

Russia a Rusting Tiger. that is only a serious threat due to nuclear weapons.

>snek

Sup Forums shitposting not giving you that high anymore?

>its a good idea to be on bad terms with Russia

t. Liberal moron

>Better to deal with him from a position of strength wtih Trump than one of weakness with Hillary.
you got that reversed son