Crime organizations

What is the toughest, most dangerous and brutal crime organization around the world?

I think Chinese triads, Japanese Yakuza and Latino Drug Cartels are all pretty intense, with maybe Russian mafia behind.

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/michaelnoer/2011/11/15/pablo-escobars-son-forbes-is-lying/#179abf276ac9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Here is members of Sinaloa Cartel

I think Cartels would be number 1

Cartels are #1
Their brutality is unmatched

ISIS is pretty brutal and perhaps you could classify them as a crime syndicate.

Dangerous and brutal isn't the same thing, Sinaloa is probably the most dangerous criminal organization in the world on just the sheer amount of resources they posses, and I don't just mean money, the rarely seen white collar wing of the cartel is Americans in financial power circles, those guys go beyond money laundering and Swiss bank accounts, they own powerful people.

If we are talking brutal then is the Zetas again on just sheer scale, they probably top more than a few African dictators, unless you consider governments like North Korea to be in the running these guys are it, they know how to do psychological warfare whith an efficiency the CIA would envy.

There's a lot of very powerful criminal organizations around the world but outside of Mexico they are to some extnt limited by political power and when they're not, as in Central America, they simply can't compete on resources with the people who own the American drug market.

I'm not saying this admiringly, all crime is toxic but Mexican cartels have grown self destructive on a scale that is generally hidden from even the most jaded members of the public, what's going on the US side, who or for what reason cooperates with them over there, is the real creepy thing. There's no doubt in my mind the US government is involved at some very high levels.

The Yakuza operate in São Paulo and they live in high-end mansions in Jardim Europa. So Yakuza I think...

Well the Zetas received the doctrine of brutal warfare from our special forces, and they got those from a mix of american, Israeli and Colombian operatives.

Why the fuck does Mexico have so many crime syndicates in the first place?

Mega cartels were structured into cells, and into client organisations, when the mega cartels including the Sinaloa cartel lost its footing a lot of the cells thought they could get shit done by themselves so they branch out and effectively rebel against their original bosses

Cartels are number 1 no contest.

the others may be getting shadowed by brazilian PCC that are already getting the whole South America under their control. Russian Mafia, Yakuza, Italian Mafia, Chinese Triads are just being memes atm

Of all time or today? For all time

1. Colombians during the height of escobar
2. Mexican cartels from like late 90's till now
3. italian mafia in the US from 1920s to 1990s

It was Iraq and Afghanistan Chicano vets and Guatemalan Kaibiles who really upped the brutality, and it wasn't random or even sociopathic at first, these guys were pursuing some narrow well defined purposes with their strategy.

Because since the war on drugs got started cartel bosses have been continually arrested and assasinated. It's like a real hydra, everytime you take one of them down his lieutenants fight for power so the violence increases and oftentimes splinter groups are created. the American backed strategy of the Mexican government is a complete failure, it continues to make things worse.

With mexicans its in their blood. Their ancestors would rip peoples hearts out still beating as sacrifice. They would chop heads off and play a primitive form of soccer. Mexicans would get 4 donkeys or horses, tie them to each arm and each leg then spook the animals with a gun shot tearing your limbs off slowly. They're the most violent people on earth.

>Mexicans would get 4 donkeys or horses
>donkeys or horses
>donkeys
>horses

Nah, Colombians were bad but you simply can't compare the scale. Chapo is estimated to be worth something like $1 billion USD, now how much do you think the corporation is worth if the CEO is making that much? And while Sinaloa may have been the most profitable cartel they were far from being in the position of owning the industry.

Nah, Escobar was bad, but he never handled business on such a scale.

Sinaloa Cartel is the biggest Cartel organization or Los Zetas? El Chapo was jailed so he is out of this game

>What is the toughest, most dangerous and brutal crime organization around the world?
USA

Hells angels because they are close to the most important person in the world (me)

I dunno man I mean the Cali cartel had more influence over the Colombian government with less violence I would call that more efficient power
Sinaloa by far, but Zetas are way more gruesome

>the most dangerous criminal organization in the world on just the sheer amount of resources they posses, and I don't just mean money

Is it that bad? I tought they were basically just drug dealers, I have troubles seeing how they could compete with other crime organizations worldwide.

>Russian Mafia, Yakuza, Italian Mafia, Chinese Triads are just being memes atm
For Italian mafia I agree but are the others really memes? Chinese triads aleays appeared to be the most violent to me.

This guy knows

Escobar had a networth of 3 billion in 1989.

I am from south florida, i talk to ex coke heads from that time period and they tell me the shit that was coming from colombian was the best quality in the world. They said the mexico garbage that you get now is cut too much.

I'm mostly talking scale here, look at the growth numbers for any thriving consumer market since the 1990's, Escobar may have been more efficient but he was playing in a smaller fish pond.

The Colombian cartels were doing, and still do, a lot of very gruesome shit including m,ilitary grade torture and disapearing entire families, they weren't doing the Hellraiser stuff the Zetas got into tho, whole different ballgame here.

The mexican cartels are the most brutal and dangerous. But from what I understand the Calabrian ndrangheta is one of the wealthiest. But they operate more covertly and surreptitiously. Not drawing attention to themselves. They seem more stable and less prone to violence and division.

They're also family-oriented and membership is tied by blood, so they're hard to infiltrate.

Reddit opinion.

I sometimes think the italian mob was more hollywood/TV than real life. They didn't do anything close to the mexicans or colombians, they didn't even touch drugs for the most part. They're still around today in my country, they run strip clubs and some shitty bars its not impressive. They're just larping, none of them are killers.

Chechen mafia, basically isis + cartel

The italian mob prime was ages ago, during the prohibition. There was really no other crime syndicates in the US before they and the jews started selling illegal booze unless you count the Irish

Fair enough, I just checked Forbes on this and it is very impressive to me that this is the case, they do value Chapo higher at the same 3 billion. Now Escobar's son is contesting the story and apparently Forbes does consider Chapo to have been the mosty powerful drug lord in history. It seems to me this would be mostly an empty debate on fully subjective terms, tho I'll grant there's a good argument to be made for Escobar, tho admittedly the vintage of his reign has allowed his legend to grow and that they have a Netflix series on him probably helps.Sadly enough I don't have to wonder whether Chapo's exploits, including his prison escapes, will receive the same treatment in the future.

forbes.com/sites/michaelnoer/2011/11/15/pablo-escobars-son-forbes-is-lying/#179abf276ac9

Meh, there's probably some truth to that tho addicts tend to be nostalgic as fuck and like to mythologize their golden days. On heroine drug quality has gotten objectively better, as in lab tests for purity, I'm not sure about coke tho do take into account it all depends on who the buyer is and how much they're paying, I doubt there was ever a golden age where you could get piedra (best quality) cheap in the US.

damn where i live if you ask for "piedra" you might get a crack rock. People really do still smoke crack mostly old bums

?

Isis was pretty brutal.

Bin Laden and his Arab brothers really fucked our shit up too

True.