A...user, have you watched our movie yet?

A...user, have you watched our movie yet?

God, i want to be pegged and spit on by them.

Rank how you'd like to be abused by them:
Pain - spanking and general femdom
Foot slavery
Toilet slave
Mental abuse / being called names
Humiliation - being forced to dress as a girl

n-no

Names, please

>watching yet another formulaic capeshit flick

No.

All at once

yeah

dr poison is a better waifu

see im on the opposite end of the coin, I want to conquer them in battle and then rape and behead them

>no asian amazon

DISGUSTENG

>the ones on the far left and far right

>tfw I wouldn't even be able to walk in front of them without making eye contact

>non-european amazons
Sure

lol why.

did dey fuck?

yes of course

pic is me btw

Someone edit this so we can roll

thicc.

I'll take the 3 on the far left.

>thinking amazon is in europe

I can't imagine how gay someone would have to be to be triggered by this, yet somehow Sup Forums exists.

If one of them came up to me and said "I am Athen, Goddess of the hunt." I'd be inclined to believe them. Or at least my penis would.

oh god, the things I want them to do to me, if only one of them was nerdy and kind of awkward

Well, you'd be a moron because Athena is not the goddess of the hunt. You're thinking of Artemis.

rolling

Based

JK Rolling

0, 4, and 8 are best.

go back to plebbit faggot

Thanks user rolling

Amazons were Scythian/Sarmatian therfore European

here goes

This is like Russian roulette without any bullets. Unless you don't enjoy some jungle love, but I could go for some every now and then.

Roll. I hope I get one of them!

yes i did and it was horrible
>muh muslim actor
>muh native american put in there JUST to say "white man stole my land"
>muh random black soldiers
>muh muslim actor complaining how white people oppressed him
>muh oppressed women
and the ending fight was absolute garbage and the actor for the main villain was a stupid choice
glad i got someone else to pay for me
it was better than a captain america movie though but that's not saying much

rollen

rolling

rolando

I want the redhead

Athena is the goddes of battle and wisdom

Artemis is the goddess of the hunt

Nah, sorry, have to wait at least till the korean subbed stuttershit release

I didn't thought about that. The next time I'll do it better

Second best girl is fine too.

you got dubs m8 you can pick

check this eight

here we go

>muh muslim actor complaining how white people oppressed him
All he says is that there's no roles for aspiring brown actors in the acting market, which was true back then. He wasn't even being douchey about it, he was matter of fact.

The Native American was fucking awful, though. Horrible actor, horrible role

Excuse me? Where are the curvy women? This is body shaming. Please take this down.

This is not okay.

>muh random black soldiers
You talking about the Amazons, or the Brits? I remember there being like, one black dude in a crowd shot for a split second for the Brits

If I get dubs does that mean I can pick Wonder Woman?

Oh bitch bitch bitch

What's the point of baiting on a board where literally everyone agrees with the point you're trying to make? I never got this.

welp

Silly girls

Gibe 0 or 8

he was pretty close to the camera for it to have not been on purpose to display
>muh diversity
i mean i don't hate it for that it's just obvious what they're doing

I. NEED. TRIPS

pls gib 8

yes and it was neccessary to include that scene because...?
oh right because we gotta make sure to remind everyone how much white people suck

I mean, there were a couple of black soldiers on the Brit side IRL anyways.

It was literally a second long shot and the rest of the extras you see on either side for the rest of the film are white, it wasn't a big deal.

you're on the wrong website queer

I think the other guy's a hopeless faggot. Pay him no mind.
Although I wouldn't behead any of them. Were any of them real, our offspring would be possible prime warriors, or daughters who would become mighty warriors and mothers and wives in their own right.

Quads and I get the first 3 on left

roll

Jew 4 U

>not a big deal
sure but like i said its obvious what they're trying to do
>seeee!!!
>black men fought too!
>pay reparations!!!

>oh right because we gotta make sure to remind everyone how much white people suck
Not everything's a fucking issue, man. He grew up in a culture where he loved an artform, but because he was born to the wrong skin color, he had no roles open for a job that required him to have a different one. It's a realistic struggle and one that a lot of minorities struggled with. He wasn't bitchy about it, just saying it sucks he can't follow his dream.

Just calm down, man, not everything's a fucking issue.

Been here since 2012 summerfag

rolling for great justice

man, that black/middle eastern girl (1)...

What movie?

Spwhoretacus?

haha gottem

Thats literally the perfect harem.

I'm not complaining.

Wat? You ever think you're overthinking a literal second-long shot that most people didn't think about or really even notice?

yes!

rolling for snoo snoo

why not

>It's okay for us to whine about random bullshit but when other websites do it they're cucks

roll

as i already said im not hear foaming at the mouth thinking
>SHUT UP MUZZIE LET WHITE MAN ALONE
but the fact is that the writers felt it was neccessary to write that scene
i realize it's perfectly realistic but most movies don't care to expound on someone being not white and complaining about not being able to be something because he's white
they don't mention that in most movies because it's not relevant

but you realize that everything put in a movie is intentional right?
every single word they say is all planned
so clearly they wrote that scene because they felt it was neccessary to point out how bad racism is and how white people should feel guilty
maybe we should feel guilty who cares? that scene didn't need to exist just like the native american guy talking about how white people took his land scene didn't need to exist
both were pretty small scenes that you don't really remember but it stook out to me because it's obvious what their intention was - to draw attention to racial issues

im not overthinking it
you think the black guy got there by accident?
that he had about half a second of screen time by accident?
no because it's a movie
so you have to assume that they purposefully put him there for a reason
do i care that much?
no... but all these people are getting mad about my observations so now i have to explain them to you

not even remotely what i said
might want to learn how to use critical thinking

Roll

I was just about to call you newfag cancer, but then I remembered 2012 was 5 years ago

fuck me

rolling

roll

pls trips

Why does the sight of blacks bring out such insecurity here?

the kike

>Did that man creature just say...'penis'?
>Yes, I've heard tales about it. I believe he thinks he can challenge us in sex combat
>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHA

Same reason why this board is Sup Forums one moment and then "HEY I WANT TO GET FUCKED BY A BLACK DUDE SO BAD" the next.

rulling

What?

because it's filled with newfags and roddits?

I haven't typed this word in over five years.

ROLLAN'

I feel like mental abuse would be the easiest to take. Pain probably second as long as it's just slapping and not like stabbing or whatever. I have no clue what foot slavery is. Toilet slave....I assume that is *not* being a bathroom attendant, so whatever the hell it is, it's firmly at the bottom of my list. Crossdressing seems painless, so I suppose that would be second-to-last.