I'm sorry I doubted you Sup Forums

I'm sorry I doubted you Sup Forums.

This is the greatest show of all time.

You're goddamn right.

I watched the first episode and didn't like it. does it get better?

I'd say it gets into it's groove.

Get three episodes in and see how far you get.

FIGHT OR FLIGHT

I say that because I dropped it after the first episode too. didn't watch it til like a year later.

I'm starting to think I got dumber and my standards got lower.

But I don't care anymore let me watch mike tyson jump in a van and try to recreate scooby doo golden years and the Mr. T cartoon.

This
It's not a good cartoon but hot fuck, Mike Tyson is a fucking treasure and I love watching his retarded show

that's a hat on a hat

That's not what it means dude.

Beef
Is

Gross
Unethical and
Yucky

I hope yung hee doesn't let that one kook turn her offa jeeeezus
especially since he admitted he wasn't in line with the rest of the folk at church, and then got smote.

This show is honestly like nothing I've ever seen before. It's so strange how the characters interact and Mike Tyson kills me with some of his lines and actions. It's unpredictability is also very memorable.

God damn the fucking rant about Pigeon was always going to turn into a Pigeon, the astronomer slaughters with Mike taking the time to do the automated survey. So many gems.

Does anyone feel like Marquess is getting more... Grating? Iunno, his voice just seems to be hitting those high squeaky fag tones with more frequency in the second season.

He's getting somewhat Flanderized, yes. And Pigeon seems to be getting slightly less talk time.

On the other hand, I like that there's more death and murder this season.

So you start masterbaiting yet Sup Forums?

Cause you're the only one that does it, and that makes you weird.

he had an episode a little while ago where he was fucking insufferable, and i feel like there was going to be a joke about how he was on something but they forgot to put it in, or something.
next episodes after that he was back to normal

I found the first episode to be a great test for whether someone should keep watching. If it wasn't your thing, then you might not enjoy the rest.

What's the deal with the interview segments after the ending credits?

Jackie Chan Adventures I think.

all the 'real famous person toons' had some live action segment, sometimes the beginning, sometimes the end..

>'real famous person toons'
I know of Mr.T and Chuck Norris.

There were more?

jackie chan adventures, life with louie, the 3 stooges cartoon...

>life with louie
Huh.

Gary Coleman.
The Beatles
Globetrotters

Muhammad Ali also had one a while back.

I really don't remember any of those. Even from Youtube or osmosis.

Were they just not all that good?

I assume a lot are liked for the kitsch value rather than actual quality.
Wait what?
>It's Johnny Quest starring Muhammad Ali
This is fantastic

One of the best shows on AS.

most of them were pretty bad, but moreso than that most of them had tacked-on morals and shit. because if you're going to have your name and reputation riding on it.. hoo boy

the 3 stooges one is kinda sad actually. the guys involved were more famously known for the cartoons where nothing moves except a superimposed live action mouth. they didn't go that far this time, but they DID violate their contractual obligation to send the stooges constant updates on profit.. which a judge found in their favor because he was clueless as shit. by the time they actually got it sorted out, moe and larry were dead.
also they filmed and wrote it so that the live action segments would work for 4 different similarly-themed cartoons.. but that meant kids would tune in, see a familiar live sketch, and think it a rerun even though the cartoon bit was new. and yknow, moe and larry were in their goddamn 60s by then so they weren't able to do a whole hell of a lot.

Is that what you see when you read that?