Number of Sexual Partners

The red pill is the more attractive people sleep around less. The fat and ugly ones sleep around for validation.

We are blessed senpai.

youtu.be/ifcXjN2Q0i4

That woman in the thumbnail fucking terrifies me

Right, but for women having sex with a large number of people comes with this stigma of being branded a slut.
The more attractive people care about their looks and social status and stuff like that and they would do anything to increase their "value", and most definitely the logical thing for them to do when asked about their partners would be to give a number that's much lower than you would expect. No-one wants to be seen as the slut, except the less attractive people and also most of the men.

Having sex for straight men is more of an achievement than it is for women because most often the "giver" of the sex is the woman and recipient is the man. I don't know why this is, are women just less horny all the time? Maybe it's a natural trait, that women get to choose their best mate.

TL;DR: people lie for the sake of seeming like the person they want to be

this is common knowledge.
when you know that there will always be a bunch of people wanting to fuck you, you become more picky

Naruto nigger made me laugh have no idea why

How come people will fuck these fat people but not me?

how come all the peng ones only slept with a couple

are the fatties lying or are the pretty ones

Gotta have a decent personality to make up from it user

Many of the girls are lying, you have to multiply their answer by 3

women lie to not look like whores
>falling for the female Jew's tricks this easily
eat less soy in the future pal

>watching pseudo-b*zzfe*d / b*zf*ed ever

True. I used to be really insecure about not getting laid and thinking I was disgusting. Got laid right before turning 20, had issues staying up cuz of reasons, but fucked 11 more women in the next 2 years because it made me feel better about myself.

Now I realized going out of the way for sex with people I don't really like is not worth it. I guess it worked because I now think I'm sexually attractive. But now I'm a shut-in instead because I no longer have motivation to make me go out and chase women.

There was a lot of really really really unattractive people in that video saying more than 10. I'm calling bullshit

>homosexuals are just normal people like the rest of us!
>they're not disgusting sex-perverts, honest!

Any woman can get laid. Theyre having sex with more than 10 people thats for sure. Rule is multiply the number women say by 3, halve mens numbers.

>cocks

Why is almost every single queermo also somehow a NEET anime poster? And why are almost half of them nearly always brits?

Big intersection in that venn diagram lad

AROUND NORMIES

NEVER RELAX

RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEE

woah, she is really white isn't she

>56%: the video

Lol they just lowers their standards and settle for less.

>are women just less horny all the time
yes?